Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Reminder: 3d < 2d

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
Average 3d:

CR-March-8-682x1024.jpg

• Bossy
  • Rude
  • Thinks having her gut stick out less than her boobs is an unrealistic beauty standard
  • Self-diagnosed with anxiety and depression
  • Feels entitled to praise and adoration
  • Only swipes right on guys she'd be invisible to in real life
  • Showers three times a week at most but will accuse men she finds ugly (most of them) of not showering enough
  • Will bitch you out if you tell her she looks fat in her favorite jeans (she looks fat in everything)
  • Thinks she's a beauty queen because Chad liked one of her Instagram pics one time by accident
  • Extremely politically opinionated, but her only news sources are Rachel Maddow, John Oliver, and Reddit

Average 2d:

bc5321be0a59073230e2898c54233a8b.png

• Polite
  • Demure
  • Good listener
  • Kawaii desu ne
  • Takes care of herself and her appearance
  • Will apologize if she thinks she did something wrong
  • Appreciates the work you put into making her happy
  • Doesn't resent you for not having male model looks or Silicon Valley income
  • Not a disgusting landwhale who eats too much

You can't talk to or fuck 2D foids. Just get a sex doll.

Weeb faggotry must die.

Who cares if you can't do anything with them

you trying to ruin all the negroes nofap streaks posting that thicc white queen?

きゃ!! 2D 処女 が 可愛い!!!

おわりました なかま

なかま means मित्र

If you want to say खत्म हो गया भाइलोग! then it should be something like おっす! 終わりだ!!

If they were real then they'd behave like the average foids. You do know that if they turn to life, they'll come under this world's laws, and fall in love with Chad's and ignore the virgins just like normal women?

2D foids aren’t real....yet.

If they were real then they'd behave like the average foids. You do know that if they turn to life, they'll come under this world's laws, and fall in love with Chad's and ignore the virgins just like normal women?
cope

Volcel if you wouldnt choose 2d waifu over 3d wife.

Those-who-appreciate-animecels will be the first to fuck real 2D girls while fakecels will be genocided by 2D's waifus' superior power

We should have a waifu thread.

I'd prefer 3D but most have personality of cunt

Print your 2d pussy out and tell me how that credit card papercut feels going right down the middle. I demand flesh.

You nibbas pick 2d girls without any sexual appeal. :feelswhat:

latest

Now this is more like it.

It's probably going to be illegal for uglies to fuck 2D waifus in VR for some reason. Only Chad will get to do it.

なかま means मित्र

If you want to say खत्म हो गया भाइलोग! then it should be something like おっす! 終わりだ!!
I see bro I just translate it as if I am speaking english, I can read weeb I just have no idea of the grammar or sentence structure at all.

I see bro I just translate it as if I am speaking english, I can read weeb I just have no idea of the grammar or sentence structure at all.

Keep learning boyo, you will make it one day.

Weebspeak is the first language I learned to speak so I have some advantage.

2D is in a whole different league

Good thread, love me some 2D cuties to melt my heart

We need more of these threads. Weeb hegemony has been waning as of late.

They are nice to look at.

We need more of these threads. Weeb hegemony has been waning as of late.
We must secure the existence of our waifus and a future for kawaii desu.

sample_3e8f3aca738e2069e992f5f98e1515e0.jpg

That's why I don't want an average 3d. I'm an above average men in most aspects, I deserve above average foids

Those-who-appreciate-animecels will be the first to fuck real 2D girls while fakecels will be genocided by 2D's waifus' superior power
Hahaha.
Pretty much.