Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Reminder: 26.7% of the forum has experienced this

just lol if that turd actually doxxed people here and is doing fine

all this retarded commotion is almost entirely ethnics and asiatics trying to get white guys off the forum at any cost, and mods just sit and watch

@FACEandLMS is still posting here happily larping away simply because he's not white, so no one digs up his old posts and other evidence that he's had relationships in order to start shit

View attachment 334499

just lol, can you make it any more obvious?
that dude actually has white skin, but claims to be ethnic

just lol if that turd actually doxxed people here and is doing fine

all this retarded commotion is almost entirely ethnics and asiatics trying to get white guys off the forum at any cost, and mods just sit and watch

@FACEandLMS is still posting here happily larping away simply because he's not white, so no one digs up his old posts and other evidence that he's had relationships in order to start shit

View attachment 334499

just lol, can you make it any more obvious?

I didn't dox anyone, literally posted the guy's pic who he's been sending to everyone and asked people if this guy is an incel. didn't link his user or reveal any info.

also I've called out faceandlms multiple times. He just doesn't post here nearly enough, and if he did i'd call him out more

that dude actually has white skin, but claims to be ethnic
stop obssessing over me already. Asians have white skins, some arabs have white skin, jews, some mexicans or hispanics. I'm not white. there's literally 0 caucasion blood in me.

Last edited:
lol, he'll be next on the menu soon enough if true
still not white, retards
and stop with your whiny oppression complex, over 50% of the users here are white

I didn't dox anyone, literally posted the guy's pic who he's been sending to everyone and asked people if this guy is an incel. didn't link his user or reveal any info.

also I've called out faceandlms multiple times. He just doesn't post here nearly enough, and if he did i'd call him out more
View attachment 334507

stop obssessing over me already. Asians have white skins, some arabs have white skin, jews, some mexicans or hispanics. I'm not white. there's literally 0 caucasion blood in me.
you still posted someone's pic, which you got from other people, not from him, on a public forum when he was sending it privately. that should be a bannable offense. Many people share their face in DMs, that does not make it okay to post it on the forum, especially when you got it not from that person themself

you still posted someone's pic, which you got from other people, not from him, on a public forum when he was sending it privately. that should be a bannable offense. Many people share their face in DMs, that does not make it okay to post it on the forum, especially when you got it not from that person themself
It was bannable, I got banned for 3 days. I literally didn't know it was against the rules. people post bummer's pics and gifs all the time. They post weed's pics. Even faceandlms pics which weren't publicly posted.
Hell even hamlossus pics are worse. Quit milking it, and quit calling it doxxing when I literally in no way linked that picture to you. In fact, if you didn't keep complaining for the next month about it then no one would know I posted your pic cuz literally only 2 people saw that thread before it was removed. You on the other hand literally bragged about kissing and most people think you should be perma banned. But I don't go around screaming it in every thread.
and stop calling me white. I literally have 0 european blood in me. Like legit DNA test, 0 european ancestory.

It was bannable, I got banned for 3 days. I literally didn't know it was against the rules. people post bummer's pics and gifs all the time. They post weed's pics. Even faceandlms pics which weren't publicly posted.
Hell even hamlossus pics are worse. Quit milking it, and quit calling it doxxing when I literally in no way linked that picture to you. In fact, if you didn't keep complaining for the next month about it then no one would know I posted your pic cuz literally only 2 people saw that thread before it was removed. You on the other hand literally bragged about kissing and most people think you should be perma banned. But I don't go around screaming it in every thread.
and stop calling me white. I literally have 0 european blood in me. Like legit DNA test, 0 european ancestory.
should have permanent

most users would too
I think the overall response to this thread shows that the vast majority of the forum don't like to hear about people's experiences with kissing, or posts about why french kissing girls at parties is a truecel trait, and it's just a vocal minority who say otherwise

yeah you should be perma banned for bragging about kissing girls. Agreed. most users would too
proof? oh wait you have none faggot.

besides, that wouldn't even be a bannable offense, @IncelKing actually posted about him kissing a girl and didn't get banned, since this forum is about men who are SEXless.

keep trying to change definitions you permarotter. I've bet you've never even set foot in a night venue, and if you have it's only been less than 5 times.

This forum is full of larping autistic white mentalcel Chads I swear to Christ

looks like my enemies were much closer than i thought

Dont forget that the link of the poll has been leaked at some points and could have been trolled by some ITcels and other pieces of shit.

kill the fakecel

I hope they all get brutally mauled by a pack of lions

3bYL

I had a trash short kiss that i didn't even feel by the anxiety and alcohol, and same night got cucked by a normie and a chad, who devoured the same woman. I would prefer to be still kissless than being cucked like that.

Never got those cute ones in those pictures, and never will.

Last edited:
Images 49

Average incels.is member

How do you do fellow incels?

so basically 26.7% of people here or who were here at one point are fakecels...... if you manage to get a girl to like you enough to VOLUNTARILY kiss you, you don't belong here.

so basically 26.7% of people here or who were here at one point are fakecels...... if you manage to get a girl to like you enough to VOLUNTARILY kiss you, you don't belong here.

AHHHHHH BAN THEM!!!!!!!!!:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

All need to be banned immediately

Fuck man all the dudes in the photos tower over the girls :cryfeels:

I’ve kissed before. Prostitutes

Kissing is better than sex. (From someone who has experienced both)

Sure are a lot of gone bois on this thread