Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel REMEMBERING INTROVERTED NERD FOID FROM THE PAST (2,5 years ago ) " Julia Schättin "

Izayacel

Izayacel

Cl0wnER "
★★★★★
oh man that cunt was litteraly a tiny af rapunzel ( you know that long af haired cunt ) , she was so kind and pure man , even defendet me in class where that fucking bald dude mocked me and she cried / shouted STOP PLS . i did even pat her on her hair yo lol , she was a fucking human and cute BUT ( DAGA ( jpn word for but ) she changed ( to a more social kinda person ) , as if woman need to change but hey guess she had aspergers , but even before that i got rejected ( asked her to come over ) so it was over all the time

i even got introduced to her parents ( they drove me back home when there was no train coming ) , fuck man, why dafuq couldnt ive been 10 cm taller and have a better jawline , i propably couldve low inhibited my way through bc first of all black cock and second of all she was socially retarded ( in the early days )

anyways , this was propably the best experience i had with a foid in my entire existence

Last edited:
why didnt you fuck her

>nerd foid

PLEASE DON'T GIVE ME FLASHBACKS TO R FROM CANADIAN FOIDS II, PLEASE :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:

my subconscious thirst is showing up , fuck

You cannot be rejected by too much inhibition.

see it was looks all along , you need to be the tallest muscular shit rly or have a suparb face , backed up with height ofc

Feelsbadman. I cant trust anyone. Thats why i dont approach.

Yup aspie foids still live the perfect life, reject incels, and demand chad, while aspie men rot in bleak lonleiness

JFL @ this joke of a world

I get you mate, even pure,innocent ones gets corrupted/changed by this degenerate society eventually

She's with Chad right now most likely, they always end up with Chad. Best to forget about her.
She's with Chad right now most likely, they always end up with Chad. Best to forget about her.

i guess she fucked felix already , propably some new rapefugies too

dafuq do i care, she has school tomorrow while i play kh3 and cope myself

That sucks, sorry to hear.