Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Remembering an Underrated mentalcel Hero George Sodini Aka 2009 Collier Township shooter

XDFLAMEBOY

XDFLAMEBOY

Major
Now that I just hit the 2,000 mark on becoming a major, I might as well put in a post.

Anyway this is George Sodini and although he did get in relationships and had sex in his younger days, once he hit on his 30s+ , he struggled on getting in a relationship or sex no longer have sex once he got older, he eventually grew to become a bitter and hateful person since he was rejected by 30 million women, which lead him to ultimatly go ER on his last final days of life by shooting himself after commiting on the mass shooting, similar to Elliot Rodgers on killing himself. He is underrated hero. Because he also went ER and telling fuck you to society for shitting on guys with mental illness like him to teach society a lesson.
Since I would still call him an Incel because He struggled badly on relationships after his 30s, some even called him one of the first original Incel mass shooter way after Marc Lépine and before Elliot Rodgers aka the 2009 Collier Township shooter. Some people believed that he has autism, and I don't blame him one on what he did, and he's an underrated hero, especially to mentelcels. Since mentecels get blamed on by normies that they say we're offensive, creepy, mean, or off - putting, it's what foids think we are anyway.

View: https://youtu.be/U0cZF1_YLDE?si=HKd6rvhe91GXp21u

Last edited:
What a hERo. All the crotch rotters he killed are rotting in hell.

All the normie cunts saying he should've gotten a prostitute. TOO BAD TWATS! THE FOIDS ARE DEAD AND YOU CAN'T DO SHUT ABOUT IT! THEY'RE DEAD IN HELL ANX GETTING RAPED HAHAHAHHAHA

Here's his diary for anyone who wants to read it.

All the normie cunts saying he should've gotten a prostitute. TOO BAD TWATS! THE FOIDS ARE DEAD AND YOU CAN'T DO SHUT ABOUT IT! THEY'RE DEAD IN HELL ANX GETTING RAPED HAHAHAHHAHA
I can relate to that anger lol