Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Remember you aren't human enough to donate your sperm.

D

Doesitmatter?

Go to sleep lads There's no good ending
★★★★
The spermbank pill is the most brutal pill to swallow. They don't even want your sperm if you're below 5'8. It's a clear indication that you're a subhuman.

Fuck anyone who tries to Gaslight you into believing that being below 5'8 is normal.you will never be a real man.

Last edited:
Fuck anyone who tries to Gaslight you into believing that being below 5'8 is normal.you will never be a real man.
And thats being generous, below 5'9 and everyone will make fun of your height constantly but below 5'7 is complete death you don't exist as human, might as well be born as a midget.

And thats being generous, below 5'9 and everyone will make fun of your height constantly but below 5'7 is complete death you don't exist as human, might as well be born as a midget.
It's over for manlets

Being dwarf if far better in my opinion. You won't be invisible/ get financial benefits/ people would be kind to you. But being short and not disabled is complete nightmare

Being dwarf if far better in my opinion. You won't be invisible/ get financial benefits/ people would be kind to you. But being short and not disabled is complete nightmare
Yeah, at least we could be the identified freak, few days ago i was looking my reflection in the window, i look like overgrown midget (5'3), 4 head lengths in my body, short legs and arms, big head. Freak of nature.

These places also want you to have no mental illness or autism or anything like that.

These places also want you to have no mental illness or autism or anything like that.
I can larp that I can't tell them I'm not 5'6. These posts really give the rope feels for me.

5’8? Too short. The minimum requirement in most sperm banks is like 6’0

Damn.

Sounds analogous to autist vs high-functioning autist.

I dont know why I would want to donate sperm. What is there for me? Im mentally ill so they wouldnt accept me anyway

Thank god I'm 5'9.

I'm still a manlet though bc if 5'8 is the bare minimum to be considered as breedable by foids then the whole scale gets inflated:
5'8 to 6'2 range would be considered short then 6'2 to 6'6 is average then 6'6 to max is tall.

Last edited:
Fuck this hellish existance, we can't win in anything

Yeah, at least we could be the identified freak, few days ago i was looking my reflection in the window, i look like overgrown midget (5'3), 4 head lengths in my body, short legs and arms, big head. Freak of nature.
Brutal man.I can't imagine being below 5'5

Most foids don't even know what HGH is, so 80% of them will fuck up their son/daughter's height due to themselves being 5'4 or below.

Fuck it, I don't care about their standards anymore, even though I'm tall I wouldn't donate, I don't feel like it.

:feelsbadman: