Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill remember when you thought Kenan and kel were the same race?

Handflappingcel

Handflappingcel

Officer
★★★
remember when they brainwashed kids into drinking orange soda to rot their shit out?:waitwhat:
Coolio and kel's jawline be like:chad: Kenan's be like :). remember being so innocent you just saw people?...just people that were the most boring color imaginable always being too hyped for being a toilet color. so are we fuckin equal yet or what?

:fire: youtube broked so you have to
use the link i guess
someone's puter could
crash from that :feelsbadman:

shoutout to jessee lee peterson as well. i be seein that crazy nose effect symetry he's got going on. hypnotizing af.
at least he trys to piss off the brown white people larping as black victims. they're like muslims with afros or something.
you can't be brown chad AND a victim. you can't be superior and inferior. it's like they yearn to be inferior but first they need to get rid of all the people under them so we're back to were we started. yah i guess if everyone was truly eqaul in looks we can get back to unanimously agreeing that brown fuckin sucks as a color in general. even then though some scientis will be like "it seems the melanin gives them shit kicking powers to kick people's shit in more effeciently." just another diary entry. the war of the pink flesh has not yet begun. brown pussy look like it have poop on it or somethin.

it never ends....:worryfeels:

Last edited:
what the fuck is kenan,its a turkish name

No I never watched that or heard of that

Ne'er heard o' them
kel is a slayer now tbh.

Kenan looks the exact same. just trying to remind people what childlike innocence and pure ignorance is like. especially when you don't have someone to thoroughly black pill you like most the normies do. one reason they hate us. hearing shit from someone you trust or a priest or some shit...that's fine...you can take comfort in thinking "well at least not EVERYONE thinks like this." "I have a head start." (because it's a race. head start in a race is pretty godamn helpful) little do they know.. orbiters are beginning to fight back...with the power of the axe smack. aka knife slap
give it time...they will believe. then the war of the pink flesh can begin.

Last edited:
they got got gay married.

they have a bunch of kids from white women tho.
kel has married several of kenans daughters so they can be together 4 ReAl
it's on tmz ngl
kels sons are now in the nfl doing their own thing.
kenans sons were put up for adoption.
a true underdog story if ever their was one.
Kenan really lucked out when he met kel on the show.

take the planned something 4 REAL pill.
(awwww hee it goezzz) [bwamp bwamp bwaaaaamp bum buuuhduh duh duh duh duh]

Last edited:
they got got gay married.

they have a bunch of kids from white women tho.
kel has married several of kenans daughters so they can be together 4 ReAl
it's on tmz ngl
kels sons are now in the nfl doing their own thing.
kenans sons were put up for adoption.
a true underdog story if ever their was one.
Kenan really lucked out when he met kel on the show.
degeneration