Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

remember when they tell you sex is no big deal,

O

OutsideTheBox

Recruit
★★
If an accepted, decent tier normie goes literally 2 months without sex, and says "hey I'm lonely"-- his normie buddies (and foids) will feel legit empathy for him, invite him out on a group date and hook him up with someone. I must have seen this happen a billion times in my life. Once some roastie even whined to me that one of her normie friends was on a brief dry spell for a couple months, I replied "well I never got anything, for decades, still going" and her reply was "yeah but he's different."

When they tell you sex/relationships are no big deal, that's not what they mean. What they mean is YOU are not a big deal, hence your pain doesn't matter. They admit social isolation is a serious problem when it effects normies, look at this quarantine shit going on now. The president had to acknowledge to the nation to take measures to prevent suicides... We've been quarantined our entire lives, and just get told to get to the back of the bus and STFU.

It's essentially like a bunch of bankers saying "I feel bad for Rupert Murdoch, he missed his lunch break and now he's got a tummy rumble" while ignoring the billions of starving somalians around him who haven't eaten in days and are emaciated from hunger.

jfl females are killing themselves in quarantine cuz they can ride dicks for 1 week.

This is the brutal part
"yeah but he's different."

I had a chadlite coworker who once said unironically that if he ever reached a month without sex he wouldn't be able to take it and go to a hooker. Dude had a kid during highschool and dated a 7.5/10 roastie. He mogged me in every tangible way.

Bluepillers and foids: "You're too obsessed with sex sweaty, it's no big deal really"

Also bluepillers and foids: "lmao you need to get laid you incel"

Our loniness doesn't matter simply because we are ugly. :feelshaha:

This is the brutal part
"yeah but he's different."

And they wonder why we are upset. They basically tell us we aren't shit all our lives, they personally don't think we deserve to feel good about ourselves based off of our genetics, they project this onto us (even if we have built up our self esteem-- and this is why they interject "cunfidunce" in places where it has no relevance in any way, say if your talking about i dunno, video games), but then they gas light us telling us to "be confident."
Our loniness doesn't matter simply because we are ugly. :feelshaha:

And they fully expect u to agree, so much to the point they are totally shocked if you don't. But, then they also tell you to "be confident"

Bluepillers and foids: "You're too obsessed with sex sweaty, it's no big deal really"

Also bluepillers and foids: "lmao you need to get laid you incel"

And they wonder why we are upset. They basically tell us we aren't shit all our lives, they personally don't think we deserve to feel good about ourselves based off of our genetics, they project this onto us (even if we have built up our self esteem-- and this is why they interject "cunfidunce" in places where it has no relevance in any way, say if your talking about i dunno, video games), but then they gas light us telling us to "be confident."

And they fully expect u to agree, so much to the point they are totally shocked if you don't. But, then they also tell you to "be confident"
Damn, that's why I can't defeat the Valkyrie queen in God of War, I'm not confident enough !!!

Lol, two months without sex and they lose their heads