Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Remember when normies engaged in the "women vs men" in terms of who has a more difficult life? And they thought it was a genuine discussion?

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Veteran
★★
I think this is more of a millenial/zillennial discussion, so a lot of newcommers wont even know where im coming from with this shit.

but there was a time not so long ago where humans (obv the privileged kind) in general didnt know if foids or men had it the more difficult life.

I swear to god this existed.

Then this ""debate"" got real quiet, then it vanished from the cultural zeitgeist.

Gee, i wonder why? :kys:

Maybe cause people realized the truly privileged class in society (after boomers) was and will always be foids.

If you live in 2024 in any part of the world under any circustance and you still wonder who has a more easy life, you can enter into a disability programs and checks. It even pays off being delusional, see?:feelskek:

I think this is more of a millenial/zillennial discussion, so a lot of newcommers wont even know where im coming from with this shit.
that was from the 2010s
I remember the final verdict was ''We is human beans, we is suffer together, we equal but different''

that was from the 2010s
I remember the final verdict was ''We is human beans, we is suffer together, we equal but different''
Normies are incapable of critical thinking excerpt #1322433332

Yeah i'm 30 and i remember it. Hell it was even normal for women to say how tougher it is for them and a man was expected to agree in a self deprecating oofy doofy way like it was the word of god. But some still make those claims anyway

Normies are incapable of critical thinking excerpt #1322433332
at least normies get laid sometimes so that numbs their suffering
but we see the world without any inhibitors :reeeeee:

Yeah i'm 30 and i remember it. Hell it was even normal for women to say how tougher it is for them and a man was expected to agree in a self deprecating oofy doofy way like it was the word of god. But some still make those claims anyway
It should be a crime to say that type shit out loud without even a hint of irony.

Well, look it from the bright side.

Now we know why millenials never stand up for their REAL opinions and cover them with hints of ironic self deprecation. Cause when they say there true opinions, they are actually more pathetic and delusional than what a 5 yr old would come up with when he's sleepy JFL