Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Remember, WE’RE the bad guys

BKFL

BKFL

Banned
-

Not the 92 year old sexual predator trying to meet up with an 11 year old girl. The real bad guys are us.

Lol. These clowns love obsessing over us. How bored they are.

Hey IT and cuckddit in general,I want to appear on your shitty site as well,what's the best way to offend you so you make a screencap of me?

Include me in the screenshot

Hey IT and cuckddit in general,I want to appear on your shitty site as well,what's the best way to offend you so you make a screencap of me?
fail to appropriately empathise with victims of sexism and rape, insulting the struggle they have to go through every day

fail to appropriately empathise with victims of sexism and rape, insulting the struggle they have to go through every day

Isn’t that what Cucktears do to us every day? Not the rape part, but the sexism

Isn’t that what Cucktears do to us every day? Not the rape part, but the sexism
It's only sexism when it happens to women you pissbaby

Thank you,I'll make a template of a text about how much foids deserve to get raped and stripped of their rights (and clothes) and I'll quickly post it in the next rape thread :feelsokman:

lol how can they not tell they were joking

lol how can they not tell they were joking
They are low IQ. I remember seeing a post on IT that was clearly a reference to a TV show and they didn't get it and reposted it as if it were serious.

There are plenty of reddit cuckqueer fags on this site who love talking about "pedophilia" and shaming normal male sexuality.
Anti-pedo fanatics and vigilantes are the biggest whiteknights on the planet.

We're just the bald guys at best.

Lol the IT comments.
"It was not consensual even if the girl consented."
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

"Dreams never come true in this twisted world" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Aw man, why didn't they quote me? :cryfeels:

Based Olive, the jb fucker defender.

Shouldn't be a surprise. Normies always try to connect every bad happening to incels/the alt right/every other progressive boogieman.

Do you know who the REAL bad guys are in that story?

All 11 yo foids in the world, who could grant the poor grandpa his last wish to feel (come on, he can't get an erection at that age) some hebe meat before he passes away.

It would cost them nothing other than a few moments of discomfort at best.

Cucks/foids/society are a close second for further preventing his last wish from being fulfilled.

Ffs hes 92. Cut him a break. Dont let him fuck the kid. But leave the guy alone hes nearly dead

Haha i love seeing sjw reddit cucks get offended

Not the 92 year old sexual predator trying to meet up with an 11 year old girl. The real bad guys are us.
Do you not see the problem here

Make a point to comment in the most normie unfriendly threads.That's what their scouts look for.

Just lol at living until 90+ years old. I hope I'm dead before 50 especially if I'm still incel

Proud to be bad guy than being a cuck