Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Remember to spread propaganda that presents Japanese girls as more attractive than whites

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Not because they are. Most look like hideous frogs without makeup. (similarly white women look like apes without makeup) No, spread memes like this because it makes white women insecure and sends them into a rage

"YOU JUST LIKE ASIAN GIRLS BECAUSE YOU'RE A PEDO! FUCKING INVEL CUNT:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:"

This also works on black foids and curries. Something about calling Japanese women attractive inspires a rage in most women

I used to troll WNsimps with this:feelskek: They eventually went mask off & revelled their true gyncentric nature.

All women look hideous without makeup

Not because they are. Most look like hideous frogs without makeup. (similarly white women look like apes without makeup) No, spread memes like this because it makes white women insecure and sends them into a rage
View attachment 1210676

"YOU JUST LIKE ASIAN GIRLS BECAUSE YOU'RE A PEDO! FUCKING INVEL CUNT:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:"

This also works on black foids and curries. Something about calling Japanese women attractive inspires a rage in most women
The Japanese are the only rice eaters who deserve respect. They are the only ones in the history of mankind who were able to go from feudalism to a full industrial society in a couple of decades. The only rice that honestly defeated the European power one on one (the Russian-Japanese War of 1905). They created the industry of video games, anime, manga, and left a unique cultural contribution to our modern world. They are the Aryans of Asia.

The Japanese are the only rice eaters who deserve respect. They are the only ones in the history of mankind who were able to go from feudalism to a full industrial society in a couple of decades. The only rice that honestly defeated the European power one on one (the Russian-Japanese War of 1905). They created the industry of video games, anime, manga, and left a unique cultural contribution to our modern world. They are the Aryans of Asia.

Would still rather fuck a white girl tbh. I ain’t giving chinkwhores shit for nothing though.

I used to troll WNsimps with this:feelskek: They eventually went mask off & revelled their true gyncentric nature.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: what did they say?

All women look hideous without makeup
Agreed.

:lul:

I agree.

Not gonna promote noodlewhores JFL

This thread is such cope @Cayden Zhang @comradespiderman29 @Made in Heaven

I think it's funny asf how you'll get called a "Pedo" for liking asian women.

Its so obvious that they're jealous that they aren't getting attention

Not gonna promote noodlewhores JFL
It's not about promoting noodle whores. That's why you only say Japanese girls are more attractive. Don't say Asian women in general are more attractive. The point is pissing off women. Almost all women online have an intense hatred and jealousy of Japanese girls.

View attachment 1210676

Bro where is the brocel who posts about the whore on the left(he hates its and thinks its a tranny)

It's not about promoting noodle whores. That's why you only say Japanese girls are more attractive. Don't say Asian women in general are more attractive. The point is pissing off women. Almost all women online have an intense hatred and jealousy of Japanese girls.
Asian women are ugly without a 100 surgeries to look more causcaian and bleachmaxxing.(Skin and hair)

Asian women are ugly without a 100 surgeries to look more causcaian and bleachmaxxing.(Skin and hair)
Yes, but it doesn't matter. Again, my goal as a subhuman who will never reproduce is to offend the people I hate most. This is a very tested and proven way of offending them.

Yes, but it doesn't matter. Again, my goal as a subhuman who will never reproduce is to offend the people I hate most. This is a very tested and proven way of offending them.
Well as a ricecel I hate noodlewhores the most so how do I offend them. Noodles don't take ricemen seriously btw, at least white women are more sensitive but noodles are emotionless

I see. Ok then

Well as a ricecel I hate noodlewhores the most so how do I offend them. Noodles don't take ricemen seriously btw, at least white women are more sensitive but noodles are emotionless
Tell them they'll never look white no matter how hard they try

I wish I had the powERs of Eren Yeager from AoT so that I could use the Paths to communicate with every single gook on the planet at the same time and repeatedly scream into their heads "you will never be white" until all Asians become less cucked

I wish I had the powERs of Eren Yeager from AoT so that I could use the Paths to communicate with every single gook on the planet at the same time and repeatedly scream into their heads "you will never be white" until all Asians become less cucked
That's too bad. Hopefully every Asian/white couple results in a new Eliot Rodgers being born.

I told a hapa discord mod this, and I convinced him he isn't white. I got kicked out of the server.

That's too bad. Hopefully every Asian/white couple results in a new Eliot Rodgers being born.
ER was influential and smart but he shouldn't have gone ER, he didn't have good combat abilities and didn't end up achieving much with that. He should've continued writing and making videos and became leader of incel movement instead. Most hapas don't even have the willpower he did anyways, but if he was still alive he would probably influence more hapas to rebel

ER was influential and smart but he shouldn't have gone ER, he didn't have good combat abilities and didn't end up achieving much with that. He should've continued writing and making videos and became leader of incel movement instead. Most hapas don't even have the willpower he did anyways, but if he was still alive he would probably influence more hapas to rebel
We would've never read his writings if he hasn't gone ER unfortunately.

He had normative combat abilities, at least he was able to do what he wanted and self-destructed. He literally took away from all his haters the opportunity to take revenge, as he killed himself. He would have made a good soldier - fearlessness and bravery are what any soldier possesses.

This thread is such cope @Cayden Zhang @comradespiderman29 @Made in Heaven
How is it cope exactly? My main issue with asian women is that they can't give you chad sons. I don't deny that alot of them look feminine.

Based. I like others in this thread wouldn't want to promote noodlewhores too much, but white, masculine, especially virago and feminist type of foids should really know their place. They are not some dreamlike beauties, nor are they desirable as wives. Most men would only put up with their shit for so much and would prefer to have a better alternative.

That will send noodlewhore gooks over the edge and they'll rope for sure, a deserved fate for such traitorous curs, may the heavens rejoice their downfall. :feelsautistic::feelscomfy:

noodlefoids are basically androids, i dont think they even can be offended (just grossed out/made uncomfortable)

All propaganda to racemix, sure breeding with asian foids doesn't seem too harmful as they are a high iq race and ea aren't too dark but they are literally two completely different races and it'll create a distinctly inferior product than the original.

The child will come out mentally ill as it has no identify. Its just another jewish ploy to create normcattle with no racial affiliation so they are easier to rule over.

Racemixing should be punishable by death but it's some people's only way to breed. Sad times we live in.

How is it cope exactly? My main issue with asian women is that they can't give you chad sons. I don't deny that alot of them look feminine.
They're androgynous like child, its just some of those qualities just happen to overlap with feminine qualities. But I forgot you're that faggot who shits on ricecels and promotes noodlewhores like a real feminist.

They're androgynous like child, its just some of those qualities just happen to overlap with feminine qualities. But I forgot you're that faggot who shits on ricecels and promotes noodlewhores like a real feminist.
Where do I promote asian women? Lmao I have said so many times on this forum that I despise asian women and find them unattractive, even worse than Black or Indian women

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: what did they say?
"You just can get a White woman"

"You're just a beta who's been brainwashed by Anime"

"You're an Incel"

"You can't get laid with a White woman"

"Muh gooks eat muh precious fur babies"

"Bug people look ugly"

Just ad hominems & shaming lines. Even though I find White femoids more attractive It's still good to get them to reveal their gynocentric nature.

Where do I promote asian women? Lmao I have said so many times on this forum that I despise asian women and find them unattractive, even worse than Black or Indian women
I have never genuinely seen a noodlewhore get offended or hurt, just "grossed out". It's unsettling. My goal is to shame them and make them feel guilt for their behavior, but apparently they're not capable of feeling it.

"You're an Incel"

"Bug people look ugly"

Just ad hominems & shaming lines. Even though I find White femoids more attractive It's still good to get them to reveal their gynocentric nature.
:lul: :lul: :lul:

"You're an Incel"

"Bug people look ugly"

Women or men saying this?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back