Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Remember, this is your future if you ever decides to ascend not being tall

Mnnn

Mnnn

Subhuman at the first 0.1sec
★★★
Screenshot_2023-03-20-13-12-49-422_com.android.chrome.jpg

It doesn't matter what you do, if you wasn't born with tall genes you will forever be an unattractive piece of shit.

Men's extreme desperation are making these bitches think they're all attractive.

what the fuck was that shit, did he like reverse psycho sexual her into marrying by being ugly and not simping, foids must really be retarded, but then again the niggas must be miserable living with a bitch that never loved him. I bet then again they are boomers so they had to marry, no way her current day equivalent is doing that

>i asked my husband out
There you go. Women DO approach first. They just don't approach you.

ok GrAY.

over

life fuel for personality copers

what the fuck was that shit, did he like reverse psycho sexual her into marrying by being ugly and not simping, foids must really be retarded, but then again the niggas must be miserable living with a bitch that never loved him. I bet then again they are boomers so they had to marry, no way her current day equivalent is doing that
This is the story of countless marriages bro. He was just the stable persistent guy that was ready for her when she was ready to cash all her cock carousel chips in. I have a lot of married family so I would know.

Screenshot_2023-03-20-13-12-49-422_com.android.chrome.jpg

It doesn't matter what you do, if you wasn't born with tall genes you will forever be an unattractive piece of shit.
Over for my 5'8 manlet ass