Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Remember this hilarity?

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command, Psychological Operations
★★★★★
High IQ take: Men should be gassed for browsing reddit.

Ugly thots should be flayed.

If it wasn't for feminism I'd be drowning in Asian pussy.

You can't watch TV or listen to the radio nowadays without hearing songs about women being in superhero movies and being fat. Political correctness ruins everything it touches.
Holy based. Interesting website btw

The dumbest Muslim man is smarter than the smartest white woman.

KEK

IMG 20231008 143312

IMG 20231008 143347

IMG 20231008 143428

IMG 20231008 143506

Some of them are pretty accurate ngl

IMG 20231008 143527

Now imagine defenestrating women just for being on welfare:feelskek::feelskek:

Hey fellow incels, I wrote this song about how women can’t get mentally ill and post-wall whores all have the same taste in men. Support me on soundcloud
Planet of the apes charlton heston

BTW, with a combination of this and AI chatbots you could essentially generate a completely automatic incel forum without the need for actual users. What a time to be alive

View attachment 897530
BTW, with a combination of this and AI chatbots you could essentially generate a completely automatic incel forum without the need for actual users. What a time to be alive
Literally can not tell the difference between the rape/incest bait posters and AI :feelshaha:

99% of black women are ugly thots anyway.

I'm fucking shaking because women only like white men. Liking women is technically pedophilia, since women have the mentality of children
Holy fuck

"Even so-called "lesbians" bend over for a man with a full head of hair."

Hits home

JFL at IT. Men on IT are bluepilled beta soyboy cucks who love wearing dresses and the women on IT are all ugly thots. They're more subhuman than you are.
Unless you have the proper canthal tilt, any woman who acts nice to you just wants your money.
Just thinking about how i have a receding hairline makes me want to LDAR.
If I had sons and caught them browsing reddit I'd disown them.
These feel like actual genuine posts from here kek. The last one is uberbased

magine having hundreds of thousands of black sex slaves and annihilating dozens of fresh, virgin holes every night and every day and every afternoon. Feminists took this from us. THEY TOOK THIS FROM US

Friendly reminder that women having children is the reason incel subs got banned.

Being friendzoned is worse than being shot.

iu

If I only had a full head of hair, I wouldn't be depressed. Women are so fucking shallow.

:cryfeels:

And reddit would continue to make threads about le evil inkells.

iu

If I only had a full head of hair, I wouldn't be depressed. Women are so fucking shallow.

:cryfeels:
:feelsbadman:

I'm fucking shaking because we need to be closer to god. IT users are bullies and ugly thots.