Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Remember this cuck?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1252
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1252

Parody Account
-

He was her dedicated whiteknight moderator until he found out she’s married to chad.

Care to explain?

Yeah I remember this, and when that girl said that people in chat were making fun of him, he was like "I don't care, I'm a mod". :feelskek:

what an idiotic cuck.someone blackpill him asap

Stupid cuck learned nothing. Jfl

im laughing my ass off at this cuck man. Does anyone have her husbands photos? i want to see what he looks like

"There are a whole lot of other streamers who deserve my time and support" ahhhahahaha

Yeah bro, it was fucking painful

full vid to those who haven't seen it:

"I'm a mod, I... don't give a shit what they say". :feelshaha:

The cuck actually thinks she cares about losing him. There are hundreds of other cucks out there who will fill his role JFL

JFL he even looks like a cuck

Holy shit lmao

Summary for illiterates:

-Cuck moderates her stream chat
-Spends 1/3 of his day doing it and donates frequently
-Finds out she has a husband, gets enraged because he thought he was building a relationship with her
-Quits to work for another female streamer

YOU DESERVE THIS CUCK HAHAHAHA

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

"Biggest D of the day"

There's no bottom to the depths a beta orbiter cucks will sink.

she looks like a sex doll in the thumbnail.

I think I've seen this before, JFL at all whiteknighting cucks.

What is wrong with her that she can’t even high five an incel? Just last week a foid initiated a high five with me, maybe I’m just Chad. It’s over for that guy.

This is a LARP...

gets enraged because he thought he was building a relationship with her
that's the best part about it. Thots like her won't even put any real effort into pretending to be interested... it's pure self delusion, because he can't deal with reality (which is that she finds him disgusting and just keeps him around for his money and time spent... he's literally paying to work for her...). I really can't hate foids as much as I hate ultimate cucks like this guy.

haha this is my first time seeing this... had a good 10 min laughing and rewatching that, reading comments etc
absolute simp!

that's the best part about it. Thots like her won't even put any real effort into pretending to be interested... it's pure self delusion, because he can't deal with reality (which is that she finds him disgusting and just keeps him around for his money and time spent... he's literally paying to work for her...). I really can't hate foids as much as I hate ultimate cucks like this guy.

Every time I feel like shit for being a wageslave, I think of losers like him and know that I can honestly feel superior to him. Wageslaving sucks ass but at least my boss is the one paying me. Imagine paying to work for someone.

This is the guy who calls you an incel.

He's probably moderating IT at this moment.

So crazy that it's hard to believe but I know shit like this is real, some people are so cucked

i still don’t get how guys donate that much money. a little cuckish have a oneitis and opening doors for women/paying for a date i can see. i can’t see how someone justifies giving a stranger 1000s online

Its such a great clip, there is another one too where a baldcel is left hanging. She can't bear to even touch his hand despite him having donated thousands of dollars.

Imagine being such a retarded cuck

Couldn't call us bad, where creatures like that exist.

I felt really bad for him. Poor man. I think hes innocent.