Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Remember this bluepilled balding soycuck who got DESTROYED. JFL at trusting women

Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
Just watch this and laugh at this naive bald bluepiller. This would never happen to a blackpilled incel.

#BELIEVEWOMEN

kill every last fucking foid (in minecraft)

This is what happens to cucks in a divorce :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: .

That's why blackpill is necessary.

What a retard lol

cucks really never learn

she probably got nailed by chad right after the show too

Google prisoner dilemma. Most humans are greedy af and will go with the riskier option that benefits them exclusively, instead of the safer option that benefits everyone. It's a brutal blackpill.

when will they learn

fuck women man. I would have choosed steal. Dont trust anyone in the modern time. No need to feel guilty.

Always choose steal (this is a variation of the prisoner's dilemma)

Google prisoner dilemma. Most humans are greedy af and will go with the riskier option that benefits them exclusively, instead of the safer option that benefits everyone. It's a brutal blackpill.
*Most foids are greedy as fuck.
I genuinely believe there is a lot of decent men out there, I can't say the same for women though

Imagine believing a foid won't bend to her own greed lol. They literally dont give sub 5 men a chance and sit around for chad why did this fat fuck think shed even consider splitting with him.

Idk why you guys are roasting him, he is literally just another incel in denial. This is a common experience for most incels before accepting the blackpill.