Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Remember: These are the people calling for violence towards us, talking about killing us, sending us to prison for life or poisoning us to death.

• Thread starter SlutLiberationFront
  • Start date
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅
★★★★★
These are the people calling us ugly and ridiculing us. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: When you check that old incel meetup all the dudes mogged these fucking atrocities to another galaxy.
These are the people that talk about killing us all, poisoning us with deadly agents, sending us to prison for lifetime, forced to inprinsonment in psych wards, call for mass violence against us. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Would any normal man be afraid of these freaks? They are literally the embodiment of soy and new age trends. Would any person feel threatened by these people? They are the ones thinking they have the moral high ground to attack and harass us to dismiss our claims and claim we have bad personalities. I'm sure their personality is very amazing to call for violence and death and imprisonment of depressed men venting online in their own space.

Aotym9opay511
EfCB3KSXkAAQxdF
Pfbpeukw90811

Let's look at how full of love they are and expose a bit of the all loving creatures that say they are all lovely and not hateful at all, while calling for violence, wishing violent deaths on us and us. Saw a post somewhere else with people saying we should be sent to Afghanistan or Syria to be beheaded in line one by one and it would be a "wonderful" sight for them. Truly these people are full of love and not hateful at all, right? They can call for violence and say stuff like this but dare we say a word against on women out of this space and see what happens.

0e5335073fa2f5445241f0a260567c83
1b85d0c545e2b699412938854fc73646
5fdc8d95c3a1dabd2b393d0689e1be9d
8f1dc3c69f897e55f8629973bdba9a1d
013f6c477561c4414bbe24cf00d0f36f
17ad6c36598146b093ffa741b6b1ef19
76a58dd14d2c0362e282957e56ef5542
93fa11898b39959cb1e871461392bb2f
36185dea89da9086929e0bc045af06fb
70972d6798afdff8f67fda1241e28a68
245837e398fb1163560ada6e73dd5406
C825aa95cb096e7ca8be5d93221cb3f6
Ccd70941729e37c8dbaa25845c4c223d

We are rapists, but still virgins. I've never heard of virgin rapists before. Negative fucking IQ from cuckddit again for the gazillionth time.

D1431d542ca3fbe1e80c75a866667fc7

You can find much more truecels on IT than here: chads.is

Are you talking about that Inceltines Day picture? That was a joke. But if you're talking about some different picture, maybe the truth is that these so-called "incels" aren't actually as incel as they claim.

That's is a lot of photographs.

"invels"

I LIKE THAT. UN...UNIRONICALLY YES
0813f0785745f32c3c2bc74eb2906418

These femcels are not even female ew, ugly haha

Oh god I wish r braincels was still a thing. We humiliated the fuck out of those retarded trannies over at IT

Sexual perversion usually comes hand in hand with other perversions and evils. One abyss calls another abyss.

"They don't want to see that they're wrong' yes wrong with a lot of statistics that prove everything
"refuse to learn" Learn what? you copes that have been refuted a thousand times?
"They want to hate, they want to be violent" just what you wrote justifies all the hate
after taking the blackpill it's hard to not be angry seeing all this unfairness against incels
"They want to hurt woman" Why not?

Last edited:
Evidently there's just too many cocksuckers being raised by single mothers these days.

Wasn't the purple-haired tranny in the first picture a moderator of GDQ (Games Done Quick)? This is the average person on IT. An incel in denial who gains pleasure by degrading their own.

If an incel and a Twitter/discord tranny were the last people on earth then the incel would die a virgin and the tranny would 41% lol

If an incel and a Twitter/discord tranny were the last people on earth then the incel would die a virgin and the tranny would 41% lol
Id run to the nearest bridge

volcel if you wouldn't ascend at least 1 of these foids
How to know which one of them is not a tranny? IT is infested with them.

Notice how the non-tranny males are pushed to the side? how hard they are trying to keep themselves in frame? lmfao
Aotym9opay511

Those are real subhumans, not incels!

Cope. Even the attractive foids hate us. All foids want us dead except those who want to use us for our resources

go paddock (in GTA Vice City)

I was in therapy and on meds for 20 years. Never did shit for me.
I think I'll try a desperate measure and go to therapy soon, I have to try, even though I know it's a scam. If it doesn't work, I'm roping.

They have to go to therapy bc of gore videos and incel posts and then say they want uns lined up and killed by sandniggers:feelskek: Make up your mind, do you like violence or do you despise it? Fucking soys. The whole world is built on violence.

Fucking soys. The whole world is built on violence.
Based and true.
Violence is just a tool like any other. It can be used for good and bad, to foster civilization and progress or to break it down. There is nothing inherently wrong with violence

They'd all suicide if they accepted the truth of the blackpill, also what the fuck is that tranny baldcel with the mullet? Actually what are any of those freaks? They really are IncelTear type posters coping hard, "incel's are women hating violent terrorists" :soy: blah blah blah....

Why are all of those IT soys white?
Seriously, whites and jews are one of our biggest enemies
Mayocels need to stick with us ethniccels, white normies don't like them and even the white nationalists don't like them

lol all this butthurt ''wahhh inkels should get killed by machines '' :soy::foidSoy: just because a couple of MGTOWs and incels said they prefer to fuck a robot over a post-wall roastie on twitter :feelskek::feelskek: