Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Remember the thot audit? Just another example of societys view that women can do no wrong

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
I remember the period of the thot audit ( that hoe owes taxes audit, LOL)
If you dong know what the thot audit was, in short it was basically calling out/catching out any type of sex workers ( i know the word is cucky but i use this word only because it describes a whole lot of different females who were involved in different aspects of it) who werent paying their fair share of tax.

Yes there were many normies that agreed that these females should of been paying their fair tax and rightly so, but the most fucked up thing is, that the majority of normies who were defending the thots was outnumbering the sane minority,

I remember people being called a misogynist, an incel, jealous ( add stupid label here) if they dared to speak out and say why these females were in the wrong and should of paid their fair amount of tax.

But no of course, the normies had to defend, make some bullshit sob story excuses as well.

This was just another example of why females are seen as angels by the majority of society even when they were clearly in the wrong and ILLEGALLY doing so.

Like i said, its illegal, but that wasnt the full reason why i was annoyed. I was also annoyed that these females were getting away with evading tax doing their degenerate shit ( lying down getting fucked and doing nothing, camwhoring, receiving money from cucks on premium snapchat :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: ), meanwhile i work my shitty minimum wage job, slaving away as hard as i can, making fuck all money and being TAXED

Last edited:
Sex work is real work

But sex workers shouldn't have to pay taxes

But the loving, paternalistic government should shower everyone with free everything

I know a whore once who sold her underwear on the interweb. She made like $35 in profit for basically no work, thats bullshit. Imagine an extra $110 at the end of the week because you wore a pair of underwear for a day and sold it.

Shes being a whore but she isn't even fucking. Seriously if I'm paying you that much you better at least give me a blowjob, not a pair of sweaty used underwear.

I know a whore once who sold her underwear on the interweb. She made like $35 in profit for basically no work, thats bullshit. Imagine an extra $110 at the end of the week because you wore a pair of underwear for a day and sold it.

Shes being a whore but she isn't even fucking. Seriously if I'm paying you that much you better at least give me a blowjob, not a pair of sweaty used underwear.

the thought of buying someone's used underwear makes me want to throw up

that is so fucking disgusting

Foids think that they're oppressed by everything and everyone, then we see shit like this.

Yeah. Same here! It's much cheaper to steal them from the laundry room of an apt complex! Lol.

Welcome to the modern state of men who fetishize just about every goddamn thing about women. cucks would probably buy a landwhale's toenails

I remember the period of the thot audit ( that hoe owes taxes audit, LOL)
If you dong know what the thot audit was, in short it was basically calling out/catching out any type of sex workers ( i know the word is cucky but i use this word only because it describes a whole lot of different females who were involved in different aspects of it) who werent paying their fair share of tax.

Yes there were many normies that agreed that these females should of been paying their fair tax and rightly so, but the most fucked up thing is, that the majority of normies who were defending the thots was outnumbering the sane minority,

I remember people being called a misogynist, an incel, jealous ( add stupid label here) if they dared to speak out and say why these females were in the wrong and should of paid their fair amount of tax.

But no of course, the normies had to defend, make some bullshit sob story excuses as well.

This was just another example of why females are seen as angels by the majority of society even when they were clearly in the wrong and ILLEGALLY doing so.

Like i said, its illegal, but that wasnt the full reason why i was annoyed. I was also annoyed that these females were getting away with evading tax doing their degenerate shit ( lying down getting fucked and doing nothing, camwhoring, receiving money from cucks on premium snapchat :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: ), meanwhile i work my shitty minimum wage job, slaving away as hard as i can, making fuck all money and being TAXED

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i don't where to stand on 1 hand i hate the state on the other i hate women i don't know where my thought's are in this issue