Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Remember the Noodle Streamer?

IncelCream

IncelCream

Luminary
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Izjkmu17UJk

Mom said she aproves of non Asian men, BUT she doesn't like black men, this means White men = Non Asian, Every other race is off radar

View: https://clips.twitch.tv/CalmTolerantLadiesTBCheesePull

You can tell the streamer likes this and agrees

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/aznidentity/comments/e44yvy/open_and_overt_hatred_of_asian_men_by_asian/

aznidentity ^

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/hapas/comments/e4725w/asian_streamers_mom_approves_of_yellow_fever/

hapas ^

Thoughts?

@Diocel @Aadi @Uggo Mongo @Wizcel @Transcended Trucel @Blackpill Rage @TheSecondComing
@BummerDrummer
@Ecstasy
@Dregster666
@trying to ascend
@kikecel
@Tenshi
Nice tits tho :feelsokman:

It’s quite simple what’s going on, really.
White foids only want Tyrone
So now cumskin hightier normies ane chadlites go for noodles
Leaving other races screwed

Blame media not Men

Asian women are hillariously racist to every race including themselves except White people. Also tag me next time.

Asian women are hillariously racist to every race including themselves except White people. Also tag me next time.
Ikr, I will tag next time if I remember

@trying to ascend B-B-BUT MUH JBB :feelstastyman:

You can tell by the teehee that she isn't actually offended but she has to pretend that she is because muh blm and wokeness. Can't alienate her viewerbase of progressive cucks who give shmekels.

Bashing Asians is fine, whites too but you can't get away with bashing blacks.

CALL @Capable_Onion HE’S CRYING

You can tell by the teehee that she isn't actually offended but she has to pretend that she is because muh blm and wokeness. Can't alienate her viewerbase of progressive cucks who give shmekels.

Bashing Asians is fine, whites too but you can't get away with bashing blacks.
When she said that all of her white viewers coomed

@trying to ascend B-B-BUT MUH JBB :feelstastyman:
Just be paki also.

Only noodles seem to want whites, but in reality, what they really want is a BBC, like all other foids

CALL @Capable_Onion HE’S CRYING
I didn't hear anything on blacks

Besides, even if she did, she looks Chinese, and those people are known for being racist against blacks

I don't think whites like anti black raycism. They coom at white worship though.
Dunno @BummerDrummer acts all white only but if a Noodle enslaved him and forced him to have half Asian kids he would

.Just be paki also.

Only noodles seem to want whites, but in reality, what they really want is a BBC, like all other foids
Stop being low IQ. She literally laughed at the thought of her dating a black man
I didn't hear anything on blacks

Besides, she's probably Chinese, those people are known for being racist against blacks
ded srs? Watch the second video

lmao most noodles wouldn’t touch a nigger with a 10 foot pole. Not just Chinese ones. STOP COPING FFS
Mom said she aproves of non Asian men, BUT she doesn't like black men, this means White men = Non Asian, Every other race is off radar

View: https://clips.twitch.tv/CalmTolerantLadiesTBCheesePull

Last edited:
I hate her overreaction that she's using to virtue signal that she is not racist

Stop being low IQ. She literally laughed at the idea of her dating a black man
She was just virtue signaling, because blacks are viewed as low status in japan, so she wouldn’t say she would date one, due to prejudice.

Also, JBW doesn’t exist, it’s JBAW, just be average white, that’s why these threads of JBW will never apply to a lot of guys here

Cope, that was her asking the mother

lmao most noodles wouldn’t touch a nigger with a 10 foot pole. Not just Chinese ones
Like I've said in the past, most noodles aren't attracted to blacks, it's mostly just the Japanese

Koreans date them too, but they're usually tyrones or normies

She was just virtue signaling, because blacks are viewed as low status in japan, so she wouldn’t say she would date one, due to prejudice.

Also, JBW doesn’t exist, it’s JBAW, just be average white, that’s why these threads of JBW will never apply to a lot of guys here
She's American or Canadian

Stop being low IQ. She literally laughed at the thought of her dating a black man

lmao most noodles wouldn’t touch a nigger with a 10 foot pole. Not just Chinese ones. STOP COPING FFS
Yeah, If any of you have ever met and talked with asians. They absolutely despise black people. Pretty funny that they can't get called out on it by woke fags because they're supposedly also a minority. Even the calmer ones like Neps have a seething hatred of the kangz.

She’s Vietnamese, not Jap which makes it even worse. Blacks are viewed as liw status because they are and since foids don’t go for guys who are low status that means JBB is bullshit. If JBB was real, I would have a harem of foids on my dick as we speak. I’m not even going to argue with your stance on JBW jfl
Cope, that was her asking the mother
So? The daughter probably thinks the same thing as well seeing as she laughed
Like I've said in the past, most noodles aren't attracted to blacks, it's mostly just the Japanese

Koreans date them too, but they're usually tyrones or normies
Cope. Why can’t you just accept that you’re subhuman jfc

No idea.. should I care? It just looks to me like the regular foid feminist trash

Also asians are extremly racist.. there is no debate on that, you can go to japan for all I care and see for yourself the lack of empathy these cunts have

Last edited:
She’s Vietnamese, not Jap which makes it even worse. Blacks are viewed as liw status because they are and since foids don’t go for guys who are low status that means JBB is bullshit. If JBB was real, I would have a harem of foids on my dick as we speak.

Cope. Why can’t you just accept that you’re subhuman jfc
She's Viet? I thought she was east Asian

She’s Vietnamese, not Jap which makes it even worse. Blacks are viewed as liw status because they are and since foids don’t go for guys who are low status that means JBB is bullshit. If JBB was real, I would have a harem of foids on my dick as we speak. I’m not even going to argue with your stance on JBW jfl
Foids don’t commit with guys who are seeing as low status, but they fuck with them, because status doesn’t matter in hookups.

You are paki, not black, you can’t use JBB

White cockru onry

High IQ 2021cel

Foids don’t commit with guys who are seeing as low status, but they fuck with them, because status doesn’t matter in hookups.

Some Indians look Black

Capture6

Does it really matter?, If she's laughing at her mom then good, if she's laughing with her then it proves what I've already said, but I'm not going to argue that blacks do well with chinese foids, that's just a losing battle, in terms of Japanese foids all of the evidence pretty much points in the opposite direction.

I was hoping to get American one so I could greencard to usa
Why you want a green card? To live in USA or just to travel? Because as far as I know, UK seem to be a better place to live

Why you want a green card? To live in USA or just to travel? Because as far as I know, UK seem to be a better place to live
America is cheaper to live especially Texas like Dallas or Fort worth, plus bigger houses and better weather

She's Viet? I thought she was east Asian
Probably because she whitens her skin

I would be pumping and dumping bitches if that were even remotely true. WHERE DID YOU GET THE IDEA THAT I'M PAKI LMAOO THIS IS THE LEVEL OF COPE YOU'RE AT

You're an idiot if you think those foids are Japanese.
You're an even bigger idiot if you think any asian likes blacks.

Does it really matter?, If she's laughing at her mom then good, if she's laughing with her then it proves what I've already said, but I'm not going to argue that blacks do well with chinese foids, that's just a losing battle, in terms of Japanese foids all of the evidence pretty much points in the opposite direction.
Just because you've seen a few vids of black men betabuxxing retired Japanese prostitutes doesn't mean blacks slay in Japan. lmao if you went to Japan tomorrow I bet you wouldn't get a crumb of coochie

Brutal racepill
You're an idiot if you think those foids are Japanese.
You're an even bigger idiot if you think any asian likes blacks.
Ye very few asian black couples tho maybe number will increase over time

Just because you've seen a few vids of black men betabuxxing retired Japanese prostitutes
I've literally never said this lol

I've literally never said this lol
I literally remember you made a thread about some black guy that dated a Jap hooker but ok. Can you please just be honest with yourself for one fucking minute. Look at your situation. Look at yourself in the mirror. You're a giga high inhib, ugly NEEt manlet with zero social skills or skills in general. If you were genuinely working towards proving people like me wrong, if you were in Japan trying to ascend, I wouldn't be as harsh towards you. But you just dig for BMAF couples all day on YT to convince yourself that noodlewhores would like you. You're coping hard with your situation and you don't even realize it. Even harder than @trying to ascend. Lying to yourself will just make the truth more painful for you in the end when the copes come crashing down, remember what I kept telling you

I literally remember you made a thread about some black guy that dated a Jap hooker but ok
I made a thread about a guy who married a lawyer, but I don't think I ever made one on a guy dating a hooker, I find that disgusting.

Noodlewhores are just projecting. Everyone knows that they are easy low hanging fruit for low value men.

If I walked into a massage parlor and a noodlewhore tried to charge me 200+ for FS, I would just laugh and say $140 or I'm out (and I'm a short 5'6, ugly aspie TFL ricecel lol).

Now if I saw a latina or white foid in there, I may actually consider dropping $200 - $300. They actually have better faces and bodies naturally and they are far far more harder to get especially for Asian dudes IRL.

I don't care what race you are as a dude, if you are seen walking around with white, latina, middle eastern, or mulatto black foids, you are seen as a high value high smv male. In a sense you are showing off your trophy.

If you are a dude (of any race), you walking around with a noodlewhore is the same as you telling the entire world that you took a consolation low hanging fruit prize. And that you are a low value loser. You may be trying to rub it off on the non-Asian foids that you couldn't get but the truth is that they are not jealous. In fact, they still pity you, if not, even moreso before you acquired a noodlewhore.

33 incels, 66 bluepillers jfl

Last edited:
I do not want to remember.

Noodle whores are worse than literally every thing

The streamer is one of the mods for r/asianamerican JFL clown universe.

It truly is over for Asians in the West. If I were asian I probably would have roped by now.

Noodle whores are worse than literally every thing
Cope. Kike whores are the worst.

Kikes are evil and whores are evil. Now imagine just how evil a kike whore is.

I wish I had that drawing of a cumskin fucking a noodlewhore