Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Remember the lists in middle school and high school?

Convergence

Convergence

brazilian spergcel
-
Rating the best looking to the worst looking? Those were suifuel. I remember being rated the last one or at the very best the second last. I asked one of the girls in middle school whether I was prettier than a guy in our class whom had the same name as a chadlite. She thought I asked about the chadlite and said "what? No, you aren't. You can't hold a candle to him".

Last edited:
yes, even though I'm closer to a hundred, than when I started High school, in 1976.

i don't remember them when i went to middle and high school

No foid has ever rated me, not that I’m aware of.

Thankfully I wasn't aware of such things. I'd just sleep through school and then hurry home to play games.

I thought those lists thing were just another hollywood movie meme. They were actually real?
Perhaps they were and I just didn't realize it...

I thought those lists thing were just another hollywood movie meme. They were actually real?
They were in some places.
In general, only girls and chads have access to it. You get to know by hearsay.

I wasn't even aware of such a thing
that's how incel i am

Can't really confirm if there was such thing in my class but i got told by some normie that foids .talked shit about me and my friends in their private whatsapp group.

I was in the ugly list

The kill lists?
The rape lists?
The rob lists?

NOpe. Not of remember.

I remember lol

My schools never had those "best/worst at x" things. Thank god

I wasn't even on those lists

I was so oblivious to looks back then that I never actually thought they made lists like that.

Fortunately I never expierenced this.

Those lists didn’t exist when i was in school, at least I didn’t think they did

Thank god I didnt have that shit in my school

In elementary school, whenever the teacher left the room, this ugly fat girl would name a boy in the class and ask the other girls to raise their hand if she liked him. Almost every single one of these little thots raised their hand for the only two Chads in the class.

Needless to say, none of them raised their hands for Galleo. The black pills started early. It only got worse in high school.

I don't remember it happening in my school. Maybe it happened buu I didnt notice because I always was a social reject