Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Remember the girl from this video? She's got a Chad bf now

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Remember this video where this youngcel was dancing to try to impress this whore?

View: https://youtu.be/1z8zK2K8RSc

This is her with her bf now.

Alexa blair robertson on Instagram   qb1   me    htown  BJmLME9D7a8JPG

Alexa blair robertson on Instagram   oh hey look  we ve got matching scars  loved meeting  dan

Alexa blair robertson on Instagram   memorial day memories        BjWDea1jM7XJPG

BTW, what do you think the poor subhuman kid is doing right now? Be creative. It's oooooooooovvvvvveeeeeeerrrrrr

what's with the scar

The dude actually has a girlfriend. Already checked his Instagram. He's moved on from that pigskin whore.

He never had a chance :feelsrope:

The dude actually has a girlfriend. Already checked his Instagram. He's moved on from that pigskin whore.
That's just how relationships work for normies and chads. There's no such thing called commitment.

Your late I remember this being posted a while ago it's garret isn't it the one where danced like a circus clown for her.

what do you think the poor subhuman kid is doing right now?
He must have been working so hard to achieve something in his life to betabuxx his future wife who got fucked by chads

Raging r

Attachments

• 519835-3647f00592e539b7f1aa1d6895b87dd8.mp4
    553 KB
Of course it's a fucking football player, tale as old as time.

Honestly, I look forward to seeing this autist post here in the foreseeable future. If this hasn't blackpilled him, then I doubt anything will.

Loool u can't make this shit up. Shes with chad football player jock like its an 80s movie. Also how do u know that fedora kid is incel. He was only 13 there and thats why I hate youngcels. Someone on this thread said he has a girfriend and I wouldnt question it. You can't fully tell if you will be incel when you are 13 because you havent finished puberty and are still an awkward kid.

xzw9uauefahuiw,afhlcjeqmwr;tklwqejU9IGHsjugioJGOKSD;'KGT4WLOPLZSal;fg;

nice

I knew he was a fakecel straight away by his voice. You can tell he has a high T masculine voice even at that young age.