Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Remember the Foid Who Had Sex With Her Students in a Driveway While Other Students Kept A Lookout For Passer-Bys? She Gets A “Sweetheart Sentence”

ResidentHell

ResidentHell

Veteran

A now-fired Missouri math teacher who admitted having rough sex with a 16-year-old student while others served as her “lookouts” may only have to spend three months behind bars if she goes through sex rehab.

Divorced mom of two Hailey Clifton-Carmack, 26, was sentenced Friday to four years in prison — but with the tease of it being suspended if she completes a rehabilitation program for sex offenders, KJLU reported.

Circuit Judge John Beger said he would check up on her progress in rehab in three months — and release the disgraced teacher on probation if she has done well.

THREE MONTHS?! :shock: JFL Imagine if the biological sex roles were reversed. I’d bet the adult male offender would have received 50 times the sentence that this woman received. A divorced mom-of-two at age 26? JFL imagine the mileage on her :feelspuke:

It just goes to show again, how valueless the average man is compared to the average woman. The welfare and mental health of men is the least important of public health concerns in western society

Men are very disposable to the system. This is the reason why women will receive more lenient sentences for committing the same crimes for which men would receive harsher punishment. It all has to do with biological fatalism. More women than men are needed for the human species to sustain. So it's more convenient for the system to distribute lenient punishments to women

Last edited:
Its a hypocrisy that she got a slap on the wrist, users from here proved countless times how foids gets away scotfree for the same crimes that men get prison punishments. But it would be also hypocrisy from me if i spoke against it as immoral, i would gladly screw a 16yo girl if i could.

Where the fuck were these teacher when I was a horny school student? Are they Chad only too?

Reverse genders and it's 10 years

Society doesn't want to send foids to jail for what ever they do

Teacher shouldn't go to jail in my opinion. She was fired and that's enough. Most sex crimes get punished too hard (in western countries)... By the way, why are these kind of teachers always so hot.

Last edited:
Dude, how do these guys do it? Most of the time the "victim" isn't even Chad,

Teacher shouldn't go to jail in my opinion. She was fired and that's enough. Most sex crimes get punished too hard (in western countries)... By the way, why are these kind of teachers always so hot.
Tbh, teenagers are not innocent

Dude, how do these guys do it? Most of the time the "victim" isn't even Chad,
:yes::yes:This is why I'm currently trying to find data on how many men claim that a female stranger has pressured them into sex, or at least tried to, to compare it to the number of users here and calculate the chances of it never having happened to anyone here. Obviously a lot of them are going to be Chads, but the number of less-attractive men among those victims would be really eye-opening.

According to the study in this thread, about a fifth of male university students in Europe faced at least some sexual pressure or unwanted sexual desire from a female stranger:

Now try calculating the chance of something with an almost 20% chance of happening not happening over 200 times:feelswhat::dafuckfeels:.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back