Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Remember the fat bitch I want to creampie?

D

Dunkelheit

Nofapcel srs
★★★★★
She is on my late night class as well
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
lol.gif
giphy.gif
new-lol-gifs.gif
YOOOOOOOOOOOTTA KEK 3 months and now that I want to jizz her is when I realize we are together in 2 classes. LOL women can't be incel, but they sure can be invisible despite being big. This doesn't mean anything as I haven't suffered a humiliation or a different treatment from normies in either class. I'm the same FA in both classes. Even if something happened it's still a go for the hunt of that cunt.

is she attractive at all?

is she attractive at all?
brown Fat ethnic bitch. Props: good smooth skin, thicc ei good fat storage genetics, neotenous face (shot midface) yet somewhat primitive. Pussy and ass looks tight and firm respectively. But looking isn't the same as being. Overall my test has increased from free balling and exercise, lol I even wanted to plow the sub we had for the late night class.

Sounds like torture

What program?

brown Fat ethnic bitch. Props: good smooth skin, thicc ei good fat storage genetics, neotenous face (shot midface) yet somewhat primitive. Pussy and ass looks tight and firm respectively. But looking isn't the same as being. Overall my test has increased from free balling and exercise, lol I even wanted to plow the sub we had for the late night class.
pic of what she looks similar to?

is she like

thicc
chubby
fat
landwhale
she is thicc with some arm fat distribution. Mainly on the thighs. But she doesn't *bounce* around or "fall down"