Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Remember that noodlewhore IT mod? Yep, here she's asking how to hook up with Chad.

i hope one day my personality will be described as "cavil[sic] like"

doesn't this person also post about how she's rejected guys for being ugly and simultaneously calls herself a femcel?

I don't really care since she's obviously trolling and not worth anyone's emotional labor

Hope he turns out to be a serial killer. You never know.

Holy fucking shit, can only hope someone here has hacked her account and posted that, it's just too much to believe otherwise
Fuck she's actually attractive too, and describes herself as flat as hell and pale at - maybe those 2 things are why she can't get Cavill and calls herself a femcel??

Screenshot 20200725 133742

man normies are hilarious.They lie so much that at some point they falter and then we have funny shit like this post.top fucking kek.

Cavill pill is brutal, and leads to inevitable battle
Dom jaw X prey eyes or recessed jaw X Hunter eyes

Fucking noodlewhore dude :feelskek::lul:

doesn't this person also post about how she's rejected guys for being ugly and simultaneously calls herself a femcel?

I don't really care since she's obviously trolling and not worth anyone's emotional labor
yes she is trolling. lol @ her living rent free in ur heads

Not one word about his personality? I wonder why?

Holy fucking shit, can only hope someone here has hacked her account and posted that, it's just too much to believe otherwise
Fuck she's actually attractive too, and describes herself as flat as hell and pale at - maybe those 2 things are why she can't get Cavill and calls herself a femcel??

View attachment 302917
Suifuel for aznidentity copers who think only ugly noodles hate ricecels and worship whites :feelskek:

She'll get raped and she'll like it

It's a toilet. Can't expect it to be self aware

r/sex is literally suicidefuel.

This is clearly bait for us - are you kidding?
there will be a post on IT shortly with the words ‘dani boy’ in the title

Foids are so fucking shallow, I will never understand why they exist.

View attachment 302917
dude that is such an obvious LARP
stop being so naive lol

Not a single word about his great personality. Only jaw and height that matters. I bet he's white as well. Btw is this bitch asian or something?

View attachment 302917
I hope you don't believe that's unironically her, do you?

Not a single word about his great personality. Only jaw and height that matters. I bet he's white as well. Btw is this bitch asian or something?
Yes see the photo

dude that is such an obvious LARP
stop being so naive lol
was my first impression as well, the part where she mentions specifically jaw is too unreal, a genuine foid would never put it that way.

View attachment 302917
Makeup frauding hard

Cavill pill is brutal, and leads to inevitable battle
Dom jaw X prey eyes or recessed jaw X Hunter eyes
Cavill is legit an ultrachad
yes

i hope one day my personality will be described as "cavil[sic] like"
:feelskek:

View attachment 302917
Chad only

Last edited:
Her looksmatch jumped off the Mapo Bridge while she chases chad cock. Subhuman noodlecunt doesn't deserve life.

itAS2ReWDZSt6Xr-BDO7EzkV2vImK7KBULFKwV4ug_LxF4a13t7a8Et46WvKBGT7nagGDNroVdv2eZi7GMAYk1H6ta9IjzbTWdzbfNyO6fF4GSU4i8wIEig

loop warm IQ from foids

The sad part is that IT doesn’t even care if the foids are blackpilled. Even though they say that it is completely wrong they wouldn’t care if foids accept it since “muh waman” and all that. Hopefully that shithole gets banned soon for harassment and violence

whorenoodle tear incel mod

Feels like a troll post to provoke somebody into making a thread about it because she knows some of you stalk her profile

And shes successful

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/sex/comments/hx79l0/how_do_i_18f_come_up_with_a_one_night_stand/

You literally can't make this shit up :lul:

Looks, height and race don't matter, it's all in your head sweaty :feelstastyman:

Almost certain that she's LARPing or going to get rejected if she isn't because first of all she lives in South Korea so it's unlikely that she even found a man like that there, but more importantly she's litereally a 2/10 even with makeup. & i'm not talking about the fake pics she put up around a week ago & claimed that they were of herslef, i saw what she actually looked like in her original Reddit PFP & she was hideous.

I talked with her she is a walking blackpill ded srs

View attachment 302917
As with 99.99% of Asian females, she's just another incel factory right there. Her sons will be short, small-framed, neotenous (baby-faced) HAPA twinks. Over

As with 99.99% of Asian females, she's just another incel factory right there. Her sons will be short, small-framed, neotenous (baby-faced) HAPA twinks. Over
Btw I saw a riceman today with a non-neutonous face. He was young but his face was totally normal, and looked like one of those actors from a Kurosawa movie.

Bet he slays so much noodles

I hope she dies. She deserves it.

Btw I saw a riceman today with a non-neutonous face. He was young but his face was totally normal, and looked like one of those actors from a Kurosawa movie.

Bet he slays so much noodles
Masculine, dimorphic Asians can definitely slay. They're just extremely rare

Masculine, dimorphic Asians can definitely slay. They're just extremely rare
Legit, I think living in riceland, travelling all over other rice countries, not counting models or actors, I see maybe 3-4 dimorphic, masculine ricemen every year, INCLUDING older guys who weren't fed bullshit diet, and including time spent in northern Asia

Meanwhile her race-match literally killed himself the other day.

Surprised to see "DianaVic" (with her Anglo sounding username) is a noodlewhore.

Could this thread explain why IncelTear are decrying these HAPA ((Ha)lf Asian (Pa)rt White) memes since this thread was made?

ndfQsaK.jpg

most korean girls look butt uggly without all the makeup.Jfl at those filters and makeup trying to make her look white.top fucking kek.

btw that's probably not even her but whatever