Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Remember that model on the Cosmopolitan magazine

• Thread starter Deleted member 4760
  • Start date
Deleted member 4760

Deleted member 4760

Self-banned
-
This is her expressing her ''body acceptance''

Meanwhile, hundereds of betas are flocking to her Instagram validating her vile habits.

fuck i hate fat people.

it may be cope, but at least she will die a horrible death because of her obesity

Fucking beta cucks and feminist whores need to be executed.

yikes dead by 30

Go to any buffet at any given moment and there's bound to be at least one person as fat if not fatter than her.

Fucking water buffaloes thinking she’s cute or funny .

"Supermodel"

Being that fat and still eating high calorie shit screams mentally ill. See how the Femoid derives pleasure from eating. Disgusting piggy.

She is so much fatter then she looked in the cover, her arm is legitametly bigger than my thigh.

Fat women are for fatcels.

fuck i hate fat people.

it may be cope, but at least she will die a horrible death because of her obesity

I hate ALL fat foids because of the endless validation they receive just for being female even though they're disgusting landwhales who CHOSE to make themselves that way.

Fat men, I don't necessarily have a problem with. I only hate them if they're genuine assholes.

found the it user

Whaleing should be legalized again in the United Cucks of America.

im already stocking up on champagne for when she dies of a heart attack :feelsautistic:

Jesus Christ how does someone get as fat as that? I’m about 30lbs overweight and I feel fat. She must be 200lbs overweight. How the fuck does that happen?

Jesus Christ how does someone get as fat as that? I’m about 30lbs overweight and I feel fat. She must be 200lbs overweight. How the fuck does that happen?

Yeah, same here. I'm a bit overweight now since I've stopped smoking and drinking (and ate more instead). And I feel fat, lol. But THIS, how the fuck do you get there? This must take centuries. And how are people unable to see how fucking unhealthy and self-destructive that is? This is like celebrating yellow smoker fingers.

Ugh send her to the Japanese as they like whale meat.

Fat people are anti human. I don't even see a human being when they are that size. She should be killed and the meat/fat be used to make soup at a refugee camp.