Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Remember, that in the whole incel community, no one is actually ascending

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
Think about it. It should scare the hell out of you.

Sometims i wonder to myself. Out of the whole incel community, between ALL the "famous" youtubers, creators and posters on this site. NO ONE is actually ascending, NO ONE. Out of this huuuuuge community, no one is ascending. It just ain't happening

It just proves how predictable the blackpill is. If you are ugly, you just won't ascend, period. There is no "luckying out" or anything.
A famous cringy PUA actually said a very blackpilled thing once.
"Women's absolutely highest priority in life is not to get an alpha male(chad), their highest priority in life is to not fuck a beta male (ugly incel).

Its very true when you think about it. A women would rather die than having a low value male's sperm in her. Their highest priority in life is to not let an incel ascend. Let that sink in.

We will really be stuck here forever.

looksmax.org has some ascenders

Its very true when you think about it. A women would rather die than having a low value male's sperm in her. Their highest priority in life is to not let an incel ascend. Let that sink in.

Having an incel touch or have sex with a foid is apparently more serious of a crime than murder. It's a complete fucking joke.

I haven’t seen anybody that was legitimately ugly ascend unless they done it through Youtube or internet status, even then it’s short lived relationships usually. I know a few guys here that went to SEA and got girlfriends, but they mogged me in health and looks, but they were still incels in their home countries.

If I ever ascend, then I know inceldom and the blackpill is bullshit because I’m probably one of the truest incel dudes on this forum.

Sub4 men can't ascend because all their looksmatch girls are taken by normies, just like all normies looksmatch beckies are taken by chadlites or upper tier normies sometimes.

Huge community? There are never more than 300 people online.

Cope. There's many fakecels among us

Huge community? There are never more than 300 people online.
Online at the same time. You cant deny the incel community is big. Just look at all social media platforms together. This is one incel forum in the depths of the internet..
Cope. There's many fakecels among us
cope, maybe 1-2 at max. no one who has ANY sex would bother with this site. why the fuck would you be here if you regulary had sex? makes 0 sense

Online at the same time. You cant deny the incel community is big. Just look at all social media platforms together. This is one incel forum in the depths of the internet..

cope, maybe 1-2 at max. no one who has ANY sex would bother with this site. why the fuck would you be here if you regulary had sex? makes 0 sense
I know, I was just coping. More redundant proof that it’s over for us. No cope in the world can save us.

:whatfeels:It shud make one tremble in fear tbh, but the mind blocks it out or reduces the actual severity so one don't insta sui.

Besides for "youngcels" here true ascension has been denied and dismissed for all of us on here.

It costs a lot of money to ascend. You have to see several doctors...

Damn, that's true.
I just got rejected again today.
I tried to hug a girl I know and she said no :cryfeels:

true, sometimes i almost convince myself into thinking i can ascend, false hope is a bastard.

I will die a kissless virgin but damn its a hard pill to swallow.

Sub4 men can't ascend because all their looksmatch girls are taken by normies, just like all normies looksmatch beckies are taken by chadlites or upper tier normies sometimes.

This. You have to be upper-tier incel to ascend. If you're so ugly even dog crap cringes when you step in it, you ain't ascending.

Damn, that's true.
I just got rejected again today.
I tried to hug a girl I know and she said no :cryfeels:

Wait, you went in for a hug from someone you already know and she said ... "No"?? Damn.

Last edited:
I know where I'm heading

20969.jpg

Such is the fate of a sub8.