Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Remember that girls hate weakness

I

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
★★
Remember that girls hate weakness, they DESPISE weak men. Just remember that next time Chad bumps into you on the sidewalk and just keeps walking, or cuts in line like you're not even there or just put a weaker man down in any way be it mentally or physically. Your, oh so innocent, girlfriend is watching and getting wet - having you beaten, degraded and dominated by a stronger and better looking man would be a dream come true for her.

Seasons change and our love went cold
Feed the flame 'cause we can't let it go
Run away, but we're running in circles
Run away, run away
I dare you to do something
I'm waiting on you again
So I don't take the blame
Run away, but we're running in circles
Run away, run away, run away

That's why I would never date a girl even if I could. It's just way too stressful and tiring. There's a constant pressure on you to do everything right, and women demand a LOT from men.

That's why I would never date a girl even if I could. It's just way too stressful and tiring. There's a constant pressure on you to do everything right, and women demand a LOT from men.
Legit :blackpill:

Women like violent men know how to fight even if they say the opposite. She hates weak men

Fuck them. I'll kill any girl if they call me weak, I'm tired of everything already... ANS NO FBI, NOR IN VIDEOGAME. I JATE INCELDOM I HATE LONELINESS YOU FUXKING GLOWIES PIECES OF SHIT

No shit Sherlock,either become ruthless or get stomped

I want to be loved

There is no weakness, Only a gym for your face ---- Normie logic

There is NO GYM FOR YOUR FACE ---- Our logic

YOUR FACE RACE HEIGHT AND WHATEVER IS YOUR CONFIDENCE, THERE IS NO PERSONALITY TEE HEE

I got dominated the last fight I was in and even though no girl was around to see it, it was still humiliating to get beat up in a fair fight. If I had a girlfriend, my worst nightmare would be to get beat up in front of her.

Wrong, passive pretty boys have more smv than jocks with zoomers

No, I am answering to you, females don’t care about weakness, strength both in personality and physique used to scare your competitors but it doesn’t create attraction to the opposite sex

View: https://youtu.be/VMZZHswA0xI

That's not what this thread was about, you low IQ dog. A girl would still get disgusted if her muh prettyboy bf got beat up infront of her by another man. Now fuck off

That's not what this thread was about, you low IQ dog. A girl would still get disgusted if her muh prettyboy bf got beat up infront of her by another man. Now fuck off
zoomers don’t care about any of that bro, if anything she will try to take care or even protect her pretty boy in the aftermath

No, Not really.

Foids like weak effeminate men the most because they are easy to control, They only like dark triads because they think they can turn him into a weak feminized man.

Remember that girls hate weakness, they DESPISE weak men. Just remember that next time Chad bumps into you on the sidewalk and just keeps walking, or cuts in line like you're not even there or just put a weaker man down in any way be it mentally or physically. Your, oh so innocent, girlfriend is watching and getting wet - having you beaten, degraded and dominated by a stronger and better looking man would be a dream come true for her.
No strength for ur face

bundy was strong

No, Not really.

Foids like weak effeminate men the most because they are easy to control, They only like dark triads because they think they can turn him into a weak feminized man.
Not to mention literally no one fights anymore, there is nothing more cringe than MMA copers, no one cares, no one fights, not even in third world shitholes like south america, you can definelly get shot or stabbed there but only by thieves, males don't compete for females with fist or knifes, they don't even compete with sports but rather competition is done by who can simp the hardest and becoming pretty with makeup and painting your nails (not lying here lmao its fucking over for masculinity)

Last edited:
Not to mention literally no one fights anymore, there is nothing more cringe than MMA copers, no one cares, no one fights, not even in third world shitholes like south america, you can definelly get shot or stabbed there but only by thieves, males don't compete for females with fist or knifes, they don't even compete with sports but rather competition is done by who can simp the hardess and becoming pretty with makeup and painting your nails (not lying here lmao its fucking over for masculinity)
Very few men can even fight anymore these days.

Men's Testosterone levels have gone down like crazy the last few decades also.

The truth is that foids prefer weak effeminate men over masculine manly men, It's a red pilled cope that they don't.

Men should still be masculine and manly by the way.

what kind of cope is this :feelskek:
Think about it this way, the only reason some females might want a physically strong men is to scare creeps away, they want you to be her personal pretty attack dog but they don't want you to initiate violent actions without her approval, so until your strength is need to scare old biden they want you to be a passive slave

biden01-e1554107536181.jpg

You're the one who's coping.

It's obvious, Just look at your average "Father" And "Husband" Today. A low T soy boy cuck.
It's called betabuxxing, all betabuxx are feminine cucks and their wife has 0 sexual attraction to them

It's called betabuxxing, all betabuxx are feminine cucks and their wife has 0 sexual attraction to them
>implying zoomers are even getting married anymore

I don't care if the meta game is different for older women, milenial foids are already getting ugly as fuck, I have not seen a single actual masculine dude in university with a girlfriend, all I see are a bunch of passive cuck pretty boys seemingly in "happy" relationships with her "queen"

8cba6e3a0535f8827cf7acdce4926c6e0800a156cf500bdba046ddf1436c9064_1.jpg

We have to acknowledge this is an actual problem instead of pretending we are still living in the 20th century

yes from all angles

No, Not really.

bullshit they hate weak men of any sort

>implying zoomers are even getting married anymore

I don't care if the meta game is different for older women, milenial foids are already getting ugly as fuck, I have not seen a single actual masculine dude in university with a girlfriend, all I see are a bunch of passive cuck pretty boys seemingly in "happy" relationships with her "queen"

8cba6e3a0535f8827cf7acdce4926c6e0800a156cf500bdba046ddf1436c9064_1.jpg

We have to acknowledge this is an actual problem instead of pretending we are still living in the 20th century
@shii410 dream world.

Even if any of us ascended, it would only be a ticking time bomb, counting down until the foid can’t control herself anymore and tries to cuck you with a stronger man.

If you’re not chad, Pumping and dumping, then you’re in a LTR. And that, by foid nature, makes you a cuck

Even if any of us ascended, it would only be a ticking time bomb, counting down until the foid can’t control herself anymore and tries to cuck you with a stronger man.

If you’re not chad, Pumping and dumping, then you’re in a LTR. And that, by foid nature, makes you a cuck
Long term relationships are a joke. Any man that wants one is a bluepilled cuck.

women hate strong and weak ugly men. no strength for your face