Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Remember RooshV?

PluralSpaceRace

PluralSpaceRace

Disciple of the blackpill
-
Anyone remember this pathetic faggot?
20190508 0534 boundingintocomics 5cd3133e3b693

Supposedly he slayed 100s of foids :lul::lul::lul:
Then he "found god" and tells his followers to not slay but instead pray and find a foid to marry JFL
His website ROK had based articles and introduced me to the blackpill at a young age. Of course this cuck shut down the only good thing he created :lul:
and he pushes the PUA bullshit. BURN IN HELL CUCKV

Slays hundreds of foids before conveniently finding God

Lol. What a poopoohead!

I never seen him before

Anyone have a picture of his wife? Curious to see what she looks like. Or if she's even real for that matter.

PUA are cope(scam) artists. I feel bad for the cels that use their services. I do have squattinCasonova on snap and the cels he posts approaching is potent. just stop being ugly

I enjoyed reading his website in the past. Was a follower until he got on this religious kick soon after his travels.
Never banned/censored me for talking sh*t on his super chats. Wish Roosh the best!

He "found god" after Tinder took over and he was losing his business.

Now he just profits off of coping incels

I enjoyed reading his website in the past. Was a follower until he got on this religious kick soon after his travels.
Never banned/censored me for talking sh*t on his super chats. Wish Roosh the best!
I got banned from the forums for calling him a cuck when he "found religion" :lul:

JFL at this pathetic moron, he's overexaggerated everything from his height to his sex life and now he's 'settled down'. coping bugman

Ok I want to marry cute adorable loli waifu of culture

I compare PUA 'experts' to homeless people asking other homeless people for money in order to show them how to rummage through the local garbage dump for food.