Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Remember, right-wing politics is as much of a cope as left-wing politics.

BrazilianLambda

BrazilianLambda

r/Braincels rapefugee
★★★★
Soycucks, libtruds, and other imbeciles are delusional and deserve to be ridiculed. However, the right-cucks aren't really that much different. I can see why many incels gravitate to right-wing politics. Opposition to feminism is their primary connection, but this is where the similarity ends. Remember, right-cucks are only against liberal form of feminism. They still worship women, they still talk of "proteccting white wiemmenz from ebil brown peepl and Mooozlims". If you really want to be anti-feminist, then maybe a hardcore traditionalist "women belong to the kitchen" type political group would be more appropriate, but I'm not aware of any right-wing political groups that are that based on women. It's pretty entertaining to see a subhuman-looking white nationalists who wants to "protecc white women" from brown people, while the said white women would eagerly fuck a chaddam or a chadpreet, rather than be anywhere near that WN guy. Besides, the right-wing groups are full of "pull yourself by the bootstraps" and "Murican dream" type bluepilled idiots.

Truecels don't care about mainstream politics. Truecels only support Marxism-Rodgerism!

Suifuel for right-wing cucks.

didnt read but mogs me

No politics for your face anyway

didnt read but mogs me

Everybody mogs you, Eskimocel. BTW, if that's really you on profile pic, you mog the living shit out of me.

JFL at brazilian neocon USA whores

If you really want to be anti-feminist, then maybe a hardcore traditionalist "women belong to the kitchen" type political group would be more appropriate, but I'm not aware of any right-wing political groups that are that based on women.

Females should not be only in the kitchen but rather in some stable so I can milk her on a daily basis. By the way, the whole thing about ''rightwing groups'' is meme anyways.

Last edited:
another lefty reddit faggot who loves feminism and kikes kikin. its only gon get worse. more and more of these faggots comin out the woodworks.

another lefty reddit faggot who loves feminism and kikes kikin. its only gon get worse. more and more of these faggots comin out the woodworks.

You're not very bright, aren't you?

Yeah, nah, not at all.
"Bro just remember that actually doing something about your plight is just as retarded as being a transsexual camwhore who disrupts patriot prayer rallies"

Negative IQ.

Incels are, by default, right-wing.

>incels
>hates women, gays, trannies and jews
>and yet is somehow not right-wing

Okay, so how again are we not a right-wing movement? While other issues might be up for interpretation, take for example abortion, gun rights, etc. For example, one might say that guns should be banned so that law-abiding normies won’t be able to defend themselves when the beta uprising happens while others might love their guns and be libertarians. All incels don’t think alike (since we’re not foids) but at the same time, we do all agree on certain key issues. For example, jews. Knajjd said it himself when in the Nazicels thread that while Jews may not be behind all problems, however they are behind many and thus need to be eliminated. As for the topic of western culture, I tend to disagree with him because unlike Turkey (the country where he’s from), which is not Western enough to degeneratemaxx nor Islamic enough to shariamaxx, it creates a turmoil for incels. And yes, I know that he is only speaking of Western culture in the modern sense and not Western culture 100 years ago, which was a lot better for incels.

As for the topic of race, it should be obvious that not all races are equals. We are born with the biological instinct to be put off by outsiders, which only further emboldens the race realist argument. While it may be against the rules to belittle other incels based on race, however, racism in itself is still allowed. Hmm, I wonder why that is? Probably because incels(.)co is not an SJW safespace.

i vote left wing to get NEETbux but i can see why wagecucks and studycels want them out :lul:

Truecels only believe in chaos

Bolsonaro is rigth-wing