Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Remember Reddit's Mcdonald schezuan sauce incident?

SmugMohito

SmugMohito

Evil angel/Righteous demon
It's too much autism for me to describe with one post so let me tell you my personal story

I was still kind of new to the discovery of reddit so I went there with my cousin thinking t wouldn't be that bad and I could at least find one hot girl in there. I was wrong.

When I got into the door the first thing I saw was a landwhale with a bald spot and bad teeth viciously scarfing down her food. Her boyfriend (skinnier than me. Looked downright anorexic) was trying to dip his nugget in the sauce and she popped his little hand. He complained and she said "If you don't let me eat I'm not taking you to the wubba lubba luv luv (probably code for sex) tonight!". He said yes and she continued scarfing it down.

The place was so full of autism a few of the parents had to take their children out of the place.