Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Remember manlets. Deep down in your hearts, you are allies with tallfags!

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/short/comments/17k1ubb/remember_guys_deep_down_in_your_hearts_you_are/

For you guys who have tall friends who are like giants compared to you, you share a strong friendship with them because they respect you even if you are shorter. No matter what they care about you, all they care about is your own nature in attitude.

As a short guy myself, I have a bunch of 6 fters with me. Be proud that they’re taller than you and they’re still friends!

Average r/short cuck :lul:

No! Never been! I'm 17 years old and 5'2 but still growing! Just don't look back into these people!

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

What a fucking joke

Be proud that theyre taller than you and still friends? So its an accomplishment if a guy has friends that r taller than him? Wtf is this tallfag worship cuckfag thread

Tallfagrekt

He humiliates himself for tallfags

If that's the case where are the decent tall men who are watching out for my back that don't stab me in the back for vagina and can see that my issues are real and that they have privilege

How the fuck can you even be allied to people living in an entire different universe from you lmao:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:?