Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Remember its only wrong when we say it.

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
Screenshot 20190806 182829 Reddit

17.5k people agree.

Ironically there's cucks in the comments saying:

"This is nice guy material" :soy: :soy:

"I'm getting Incel vibes from this" :soy::soy:

I think it's encouraging that a few normies are realising that being average is simply not enough for men.

omg, This is giving me inkjet vibes, there's even ink on me, yikes now I will have an ink stain on my clothes.

View attachment 137709

17.5k people agree.

Ironically there's cucks in the comments saying:

"This is nice guy material" :soy: :soy:

"I'm getting Incel vibes from this" :soy::soy:

I think it's encouraging that a few normies are realising that being average is simply not enough for men.

They're trying to shame them into silence. The fact that the jig is up according to all those normies is life fuel for us & all we have to do is proceed amongst them & behind them since we were & are the ones originally on the front lines & behind enemy lines metaphorically so to speak.

Everybody know how fucked men are in dating these days, but if tell the truth and say it's women's fault, you will be branded as an evil piece of shit.

omg, This is giving me inkjet vibes, there's even ink on me, yikes now I will have an ink stain on my clothes.
It gave me dot matrix vibes...

Everybody know how fucked men are in dating these days, but if tell the truth and say it's women's fault, you will be branded as an evil piece of shit.

I wish niggas would stop acting so thirsty