Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Remember inkwells, don't hate foids!

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★
FrRjx37XwAsx3gF

A lot of those Nazi guys are just anti-social normies and Chads. They also have normal lives, gfs, and wives. Having communicated with a lot of them online.

So much cope and projection from incel tears saying that they're "incels."

Looks of the cuck is very realistic

People who make these comics don't want to treat women with respect anyway so it kinda defeats the point
Yes, GL people can get away with lots of stuff, but it's not even gendered (other than the fact that women are better socially adjusted and look more appealing on average [and even that mostly comes down to self-grooming, lol])

Such is life

Indeed.

Re: Post here for my honest opinion on you

AnonyAnonymous
Png

#150514510Thursday, November 27, 2014 12:26 AM CST
Why not just appreciate the communication between each user without publicly stating your opinion regarding their personality to the degree of borderline-favoritism?

Why Am I Rejected By Beautiful Caucasian Women?
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#185023614Tuesday, March 08, 2016 10:35 PM CST
Well, Off-Topic? Why am I being rejected by truly beautiful and intelligent Caucasian women?I am a twenty-two male individual with ASD. Despite this, I have performed significant social analysis to improve my conversational capabilities.Nonetheless, I am continuously being patronized by my rather beautiful brown-haired, blue-eyed, pale-skinned colleague.That should not occur. I am much more intelligent and reasonable than the narcissistic imbeciles we are required to regularly collaborate with. I have not exhibited any aggression towards either the woman or the males involved.As evidenced by my status on this website, I am socially-adept enough to easily integrate into social cliques with other individuals. Therefore, I cannot understand why this is occurring.When will the naive female individual involved recognize my objectively-superior suitability?It is quite obvious that women are inherently-narcissistic.
Re: "green is not a creative colour"
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184719957Thursday, March 03, 2016 9:21 PM CST
It is idiotic to expect the second on the R.G.B spectrum to be "creative."Colorful mixtures are what lead to variety. Certainly not standalone colors such as "Red", "Green", or "Blue."
Re: post if u have green eyes
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184723777Thursday, March 03, 2016 10:44 PM CST
Truly, intelligent Caucasian women with brown-hair and blue-eyes are genetically superior.Green-eye inheritance is a known genetic flaw. Much like brown-eye inheritance.