Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Remember how easy normies have it

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
In reality, even if they aren't chads and probably get cheated on eventually, normies still go through their whole lives smoking weed and vaping, doing an alright job where their manager gives them breaks while punishing the uglier males for everything. They don't try at anything, they will never succeed at anything, they will be mediocre and go their whole lives without being shit.

Yet despite this they get to go throughout with basic connections, love, and affection. While uglier males have to brutally kill themselves with endless "self improvement" and straining to achieve something (that for 99% of them will never happen and they will just die alone and poor in the end anyway despite all their struggles.

It really is that simple for Normies. Despite being overwhelmingly mediocre, unambitious, and uninteresting, they'll coast through life on weed the whole time and consume pop culture and never say or do anything interesting then die after a life of friends, parties and the occasional gf to fuck. Meanwhile we rot endlessly trying to "self improve" or "make it". Everyone else will just die happily with no regrets. They never had to push through diminishing returns (ie self improvement).

Life is rigged. You can try to fight it if you have actual talent (or more importantly CONNECTIONS because nepotism is king) but in the end its mostly just down to looks. You should at LEAST try to put up a fight somehow.

Last edited:
I was born and my life was already over.

They will always have some social life to make them happy while we don't

Ngl alcohol is much more of a normie drug. Alcohol makes people much more social, normies love that.
Matter of fact alcohol is such a normie drug even governments condone it, legit you get rid of alcohol entirely from existence and you would see a lot less degenerate behavior from the whole of society.

Can't help but point that out. Good post as always with you, but i just know you're one of those people that despises cannabis for no reason other than the humans that use it.... it annoys me alot. I don't care at all about having your own opinion, it's just cannabis is the only cope i have that i enjoy enough not to blow my brains out... THE FACT SOCIETY STILL DENIES ME MY NATURAL BORN RIGHT TO PLANT SEEDS MAKES ME WANNA........ in minecraft jk jk.................... We could have infinite copes for free right out of our garden......... OH WELL, fucking slaves...:feelsokman:

Last edited:
I'm only envious of Chad tbh

It's shit isn't it.

Ngl alcohol is much more of a normie drug. Alcohol makes people much more social, normies love that.
Matter of fact alcohol is such a normie drug even governments condone it, legit you get rid of alcohol entirely from existence and you would see a lot less degenerate behavior from the whole of society.
weed is quite a normie drug too. popular with foids and e-boys.

The most incel drug is tobacco

Cope dude lots of normies are incels or struggling you have to be a 6-6.5 @Colvin76 Get in here my nigga and explain it. Also @mylifeistrash @Personalityinkwell

Cope dude lots of normies are incels or struggling you have to be a 6-6.5 @Colvin76 Get in here my nigga and explain it. Also @mylifeistrash @Personalityinkwell
yeah its true. Chadlites are banging 4s and 5s these days normies can only get trash if they're lucky

@gymletethnicel you rlly calling me a normie?

I mention that in the post as well.

Higher tier normies will maybe get one or two beckies who will cheat on them, but that's it.

Last edited:
truth is, we are a minority, there are very few people out there who look as nearly as ugly as we do, it's just a matter of common sense

i wondER what he means

I think walmart said it best

I'm only envious of Chad tbh
Me too, if the normies aren't getting to fuck stacys and beckys for free then I don't care how easy they have it in other areas. Normies are also most likely to be cucked and divorce raped, which is the real homicidefuel.