Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Remember for fellow Burgercels, the Upcoming Veteren's Day is worthless.

Lonely4Ever

Lonely4Ever

Major
Most of those soldiers who fought in WW1 are sex-havers and at least had the opportunity to raise their Normies to torment us. If anything, wish more "soldiers" would die at the front line.

Curse their bones.

Also by celebrating that, you are supporting wrong side which victory started deterioration of western society (suffrage movements were the most wide spreaded in usa and uk at that time) as they were supported by jews unlike based Kaiserreich. Thats why i dont give a shit about cuckteran's day :smonk:

Also by celebrating that, you are supporting wrong side which victory started deterioration of western society (suffrage movements were the most wide spreaded in usa and uk at that time) as they were supported by jews unlike based Kaiserreich. Thats why i dont give a shit about cuckteran's day :smonk:
Indeed, Prussia was the closes thing to revamped traditionalism making a comeback in the West, but the JewSA had to get involved because they refused to respect the war and stop trading with England.

I don't worship zogbots. :feelsokman:

Most of those soldiers who fought in WW1 are sex-havers and at least had the opportunity to raise their Normies to torment us. If anything, wish more "soldiers" would die at the front line.
Mega ultra based.

JFL virgin men get sent by Chad’s to die for their own ideals. War is cucked as shit. Imagine all the women Hitler, Mussolini, Mao had while weak virgin men were killed because they were brainwashed by the government into enlisting. Think of those Japanese ricecels that died drunk while a curtain of bullets tore their planes apart trying to kamikaze into an American ship.