Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Remember, foids are the ones who supported eugenics first

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
92d 15h 37m
Negative infinity is better than giga negative infinity:feelsaww::feelsaww:
A4345471 3C1B 4927 B019 A64D134F13BA

Tell this to OP who's incel shaming me you filthy kike:reeeeee::reeeeee:
1) he’s a newcomer to the forum. You are setting the standard of behaviour for the newcels.

2) you literally started it by saying this
Yes, he cool cause he's an Aryan god not some dirty black skinned ugly dravidian dummy god.

Made in Heaven

Made in Heaven

Overlord
★★★★★
77d 6h 34m
No, it's you nigger:feelsugh::feelsugh:
You keep claiming foolish statements without any statements while I have shown all the evidences. Just say you are mad:feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

Who invented trigonometry, who invented zero, who invented chess, who invented modern numeral system:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:
You are clearly the most dumbest creature I have seen so far here:feelsugh::feelsugh:

He mogs tamils:lul::lul:

No, the neolithic Iranians and Aryans invaded and pushed y'all not us without any bit of resistence; don't relate your dirty subhuman ass with us:feelsugh::feelsugh:
Yes, we had wars with our Scythian, Kushans, Huns etc cousins, but atleast our forefathers gave them tough resistence and fought like men rather than leaving their lands and women behind unlike your coward ancestors nigger:lul::lul:

Very few of them have.
And again, I don't care what an touchable dasa thinks
Indo Aryans :lul::lul:
You all are just dirty jealous dogs :feelsugh::feelsugh:

Iranics, Europeans and Indo Aryans have same forefathers; it has been proven nigger only the mothers are different. How dumb you are??

I want every member of this forum to ascend :owo::owo:
I am not some selfish low iq incel shamer like you fool:feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

We did, we pushed and killed all the subhuman men like you and mixed with their women.

Average south Indian nigger having less AASI than brahmins of UP:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
Fake results :feelsugh::feelsugh:
Even a fool can sense it, but you are beyond dumb
View attachment 645267View attachment 645269
All the middle and lower caste South Indians are predominant Abo.
These is what we call legit data you fool

Because I am, I am not an abo like you nigger:lul::lul:
View attachment 645270

All the brahmins are genetically almost similar while all the tribals are genetically similar clearly proving the fact low caste south Indians are abo while high caste south Indians have migrated from North; anyone with lil bit of knowledge would know this :feelsugh::feelsugh:

What?? :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
That's the funniest shit I have read today.
Why do you filthy tamils always claiming to be similar to North Indians:feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
Only a low iq hunter gathering fool like you would think that this tamil nigger is more closer to High caste North Indians
View attachment 645271
Than this punjabi dalit sikh
View attachment 645273

Seethe!! Your foids want to be raped by those aggressive nomads than staying with some dirty black skinned abo descendants:feelsugh::feelsugh:

That's not fact but nonsense you low iq filthy abo :feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
All the North Indians regardless of caste have Aryan fathers and ivc mothers. That's a fact. I dunno why are you keep associating your filthy asses with us:feelsree::feelsree:

I am an Indo-Aryan that's fact. Check the definition of Indo-Aryan first you low iq nigger:feelsugh::feelsugh:
Atleast I speak in my native language, follow my culture, religion etc unlike you who's just some dravidianized south asian abo hunter gatherer who lost his language, culture, homes etc.
You are coward descendant of coward people:lul::lul:
Lol I myself look Pontic/Iranian. I guess that makes me your daddy:forcedsmile:

You're still nkt white though, my boi

JayGoptri

JayGoptri

Commander
46d 7h 47m
This whole exchange was long and annoying. Title: GrAyCel vs "Aryan dreamer" :feelsBox::feelsgah::feelsclown:

GeneralKnoxx

GeneralKnoxx

Recruit
★★
14h 15m
Tell this to OP who's incel shaming me you filthy kike:reeeeee::reeeeee:
whats the point you both are curry shitskin monsters and we should never let you inside the UNITED STATES and also the op of this thread is trying to be smart cuz hes a book nerd who cant amount to jack shit with his books and his veggies :feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

Indracel

Indracel

Leftwingcel
★★★
3d 17h 26m
whats the point you both are curry shitskin monsters and we should never let you inside the UNITED STATES and also the op of this thread is trying to be smart cuz hes a book nerd who cant amount to jack shit with his books and his veggies :feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:
cope + The Indian-American IQ is 115 + we're the highest earning ethnicity in the US + all curries including tribals have high iqs (but higher in south india) I have proof you do not want to debate me on this :feelsLSD:

Sundar Pichai already has your entire search history and habits stored on google servers :feelsdevil:

HA! LOOK AT THIS YOU MONKEYS! i found a braniac article for you office monkeys to read and learn about since you like getting good grades
@Misogynist Curry 卐
@Indracel
@Copexodius Maximus
@JayGoptri

Only one of those users claimed to be white

I don't want anything to do with cumskins :smonk:

Last edited:
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

★★★★★
92d 15h 37m
Misogynist Curry 卐

Misogynist Curry 卐

I am 5'5 :(
★★★★
20d 21h 9m
View attachment 645405

1) he’s a newcomer to the forum. You are setting the standard of behaviour for the newcels.

2) you literally started it by saying this
He's a piece of shit who thinks average tamils are closer to upper caste North Indians than lower caste North Indians. I don't know how could someone with average human iq could take him seriously.
Lol I myself look Pontic/Iranian. I guess that makes me your daddy:forcedsmile:

You're still nkt white though, my boi
You don't make any sense cunthole!
My paternal haplogroup is R1a which is related to steppe while maternal mostly comes from Ivc or Neolithic Iranian. You are probably from my maternal side if you think you are Neolithic iranian:shock::shock:

White isn't a race; it's called Caucasian and North Indians are indeed caucasian:feelsaww::feelsaww:

Misogynist Curry 卐

Misogynist Curry 卐

★★★★
20d 21h 9m
@Misogynist Curry 卐

Stop this: "I'm the REAL Slim Shaddy OG Aryan" shit. You've lost.
Check the definition of Indo-Aryan; I am indeed an Aryan.

GeneralKnoxx

GeneralKnoxx

Recruit
★★
14h 15m
cope + The Indian-American IQ is 115 + we're the highest earning ethnicity in the US + all curries including tribals have high iqs (but higher in south india) I have proof you do not want to debate me on this :feelsLSD:

Sundar Pichai already has your entire search history and habits stored on google servers :feelsdevil:

Only one of those users claimed to be white

I don't want anything to do with cumskins :smonk:
ya you do n ill debate anytime. i have leftist in my family who look down at us and i know their tricks. they r friends with some loser currie. Curries suck up to white dick. they want to be white. you wish you were white. sundar pichai :feelskek: he wants to be white also. Hes controlled by his kike handlers and white lefty homoNiggers in california. let me tell you we lived on a farm in rural lands and my cousin is from a dem family so she probably fucks indians for tech support. BUT THEN she will dump curry and marry a white chad. well at least the good looking bollywood ones get to fuck whites which you will never be so dont lie.
Robert Lindsay is god
Also, I don’t larp as white. It’s well known by everyone I’m a kike
hell ya he is! brocel tell this @Indracel who thinks hes smart that in the end hes shitskin who wants to be white so bad!

GeneralKnoxx

GeneralKnoxx

Recruit
★★
14h 15m
Check the definition of Indo-Aryan; I am indeed an Aryan.
at least you have a swastikas' you know HITLER earned that symbol better than you guys right? anyway your not as gay as @Indracel i know his kind from from my liberal cousins side they are pieces of shit and hes a total larp

JayGoptri

JayGoptri

Commander
46d 7h 47m
GeneralKnoxx

GeneralKnoxx

Recruit
★★
14h 15m
And - you were going to become a pilot ? What if a curry or a nigger or a jew got on your plane, would you fly them to their destination?
not anymore cause of my cousin but honestly someone should fly a plane full of you non-whites into the ground

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

★★★★★
92d 15h 37m
He's a piece of shit who thinks average tamils are closer to upper caste North Indians than lower caste North Indians. I don't know how could someone with average human iq could take him seriously.
You started mocking Dravidians when he didn’t say anything bad before that. Curry is curry, you’re both the same to everyone else.

hell ya he is! brocel tell this @Indracel who thinks hes smart that in the end hes shitskin who wants to be white so bad!
What did @Indracel say so far that shows he wants to be white? He seems to be very educated on the subject tbh.

GeneralKnoxx

GeneralKnoxx

Recruit
★★
14h 15m
You started mocking Dravidians when he didn’t say anything bad before that. Curry is curry, you’re both the same to everyone else.

What did @Indracel say so far that shows he wants to be white? He seems to be very educated on the subject tbh.
true so true ALL curries are the same useless brown sand niggers who follow white lefty. @Indracel is a indian bollywood type larping and hes rich. i dont think hes smart. no left winger is smart!. no curries are really smart either they are just supported by lefty whites. and if you have met them irl the polite way they act to all whites you know. Come on go meet one and see. theyll literally offer to suck your dick. terrible "BROWN NOISING" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

★★★★★
92d 15h 37m
true so true ALL curries are the same useless brown sand niggers who follow white lefty. @Indracel is a indian bollywood type larping and hes rich. i dont think hes smart. no left winger is smart!. no curries are really smart either they are just supported by lefty whites. and if you have met them irl the polite way they act to all whites you know. Come on go meet one and see. theyll literally offer to suck your dick. terrible "BROWN NOISING" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
How do you know he is a leftist?

Misogynist Curry 卐

Misogynist Curry 卐

★★★★
20d 21h 9m
at least you have a swastikas' you know HITLER earned that symbol better than you guys right? anyway your not as gay as @Indracel i know his kind from from my liberal cousins side they are pieces of shit and hes a total larp
Hitler indeed earned that. He's Based. I am also a Nazi. Swastika is also a symbol of Indo-Iranians.
You guys are preety faggots to be scared of your own symbol which indicates Aryan unity.
No wonder you guys are puppets of kikes.
This has already been done and dusted by OP. I'm not getting too involved in this intellectual dick measuring contest.
Sadly, you are also stupid.
He seems to be very educated on the subject tbh.
Yeah, the idiot who thinks average tamils(who are mostly low caste niggers) are closer to upper caste North Indians than lower caste North Indians clearly shows how educated he is on this subject :feelskek::feelskek:
Sadly, you have also got entangled in his dravidian propoganda despite being kike:feelsugh::feelsugh:

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

★★★★★
92d 15h 37m
Hitler indeed earned that. He's Based. I am also a Nazi. Swastika is also a symbol of Indo-Iranians.
You guys are preety faggots to be scared of your own symbol which indicates Aryan unity.

Sadly, you are also stupid.

Yeah, the idiot who thinks average tamils(who are mostly low caste niggers) are closer to upper caste North Indians than lower caste North Indians clearly shows how educated he is on this subject :feelskek::feelskek:
Sadly, you have also got entangled in his dravidian propoganda despite being kike:feelsugh::feelsugh:
I literally googled Tamil man and Bihari man and could not tell the difference between them.

JayGoptri

JayGoptri

Commander
46d 7h 47m
not anymore cause of my cousin but honestly someone should fly a plane full of you non-whites into the ground
Sweet Jesus. I don't think you'd pass the pilots examine, you can hardly spell or type in English bud.

GeneralKnoxx

GeneralKnoxx

Recruit
★★
14h 15m
Sweet Jesus. I don't think you'd pass the pilots examine, you can hardly spell or type in English bud.
white people dont need to be book smart to shame indians or didn 't you know that you shitskin?
then you are more based and we can cope. a curry Nazi ill accept it i guess as long as you denounce your own kind especially people like @Indracel as the clown nigger he really is :feelsokman:

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

★★★★★
92d 15h 37m
its says so on his banner thing "leftwingcel" :feelsUgh:
Fair enough, didn’t see that jfl :feelsrope:. But I guess on this issue, I think he is right. Even if he wasn’t, the antagonism was started by the other brocel.

Misogynist Curry 卐

Misogynist Curry 卐

★★★★
20d 21h 9m
I literally googled Tamil man and Bihari man and could not tell the difference between them.
Bihari isn't North Indian
/attachments/map-png.645522/?hash=71cd07d4600e1b4d7df837da26f90166

Attachments

• map.png
    map.png
    116.1 KB · Views: 5
JayGoptri

JayGoptri

Commander
46d 7h 47m
white people dont need to be book smart to shame indians or didn 't you know that you shitskin?
If they meet you they will need to be heavily sedated to tolerate you, that's becoming very clear.

JayGoptri

JayGoptri

Commander
46d 7h 47m
I've met a few Indians from Bihar. I knew them well enough. Both of them considered themselves to be more a part of the "North Indian" culture than South. But many Bihari would rather leave from their torn up lands into South India than live up there.

Last edited:
JayGoptri

JayGoptri

Commander
46d 7h 47m
There is quite a bit of variance in skin tone. Some Bihari I have seen are very fair skinned and others are just as dark as those from other parts of India.

Misogynist Curry 卐

Misogynist Curry 卐

★★★★
20d 21h 9m
I've met a few Indians from Bihar. I knew them well enough. Both of them considered themselves to be more a part of the "North Indian" culture than South. But many Bihari would rather leave from their torn up lands into South India than live up there.
Yes, because Bihari is an Indo-Aryan ethnic group that's why they are culturally more similar to North Indians than south Indians, however geographically they are east Indians.

JayGoptri

JayGoptri

Commander
46d 7h 47m
Yes, because Bihari is an Indo-Aryan ethnic group that's why they are culturally more similar to North Indians than south Indians, however geographically they are east Indians.
Whatever. They are North Indians who wish to be in South India (like many). So honestly, why are you out to prove that you are more "Aryan" and thus South Indians are inferior to you because of x, y, & z? Is it because you are a Neo Nazi of the curry variety and want to virtue signal on that?

Last edited:
Misogynist Curry 卐

Misogynist Curry 卐

★★★★
20d 21h 9m
Whatever. They are North Indians who wish to be in South India (like many). So honestly, why are you out to prove that you are more "Aryan" and thus South Indians are inferior to you because of x, y, & z? Is it because you are a Neo Nazi of the curry variety and want to virtue signal on that?
They aren't North Indians. Calling them North Indian is like calling a Thai person Chinese. They are geographically different. And no, there are more East Indians and South Indians in North than North and East Indians in south.
Get your facts straight first.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

★★★★★
92d 15h 37m
I thought you were comparing with north curries vs south curries, only two groups and throwing everyone in these categories. Regardless, this map you gave says Delhi is in North India. They still look pretty similar to south indians.

There is quite a bit of variance in skin tone. Some Bihari I have seen are very fair skinned and others are just as dark as those from other parts of India.
There are some fair skinned tamils as well. It’s about face structure as well, and they aren’t very distinguishable. Only difference I noticed is Biharis have more cubeheads.

JayGoptri

JayGoptri

Commander
46d 7h 47m
They aren't North Indians. Calling them North Indian is like calling a Thai person Chinese. They are geographically different. And no, there are more East Indians and South Indians in North than North and East Indians in south.
Get your facts straight first.
I dont know about that. It's definitely mixed but I'm sure there are a lot of stats out there for both arguments. Regardless, I see far more Rajasthani, Gujarati, UP folk, Punjabi and even Punjabi Sikh coming to places like Chennai, Bangalore and Hyderabad for work. More so than South Indians seem to want to go to Delhi or Mumbai. Though I do know if a lot of cases the other way around.

Secondarily, and also important to mention, the Marwadi groups of these linguistic categories and their middle level castes are often unbearable in this behavior. They are loud, obnoxious, where they go annoying Jaina and Muslims tend to follow and their children are fucking loud as shit. They come to the South and even the 2nd or 3rd generation ones still don't properly learn SI languages and assume everyone should speak Hindi. Which is hilarious to me as an ex-pat because actually, what they all OUGHT to do is learn to speak and think in higher English. (I'm referring to the middle caste migrants) .

Lastly, I don't think you want to talk to me like that. I'm at least 12 years older than you probably and I have a lot more experience observing a vast amount of Indian-Americans and also Indian mainlanders than you do. I'm really sort of "outside the culture" in many ways and therefore can observe it far better than you. I gather from you statements about yourself you are more immersed in your cultural paradigms (Indian/Western) than I am. Your biased and emotional. You speak as though you need to prove your haedcore "Indian-ness" + being some sort of a confused "badass" influenced by all the bad things in Western cultures.

I forgot where you live, but I would be able to piece it together if you reminded me.

JayGoptri

JayGoptri

Commander
46d 7h 47m
cubeheads.
:feelsgah: Dude just said "cubeheads". Okay.

I mean, there are very good looking fair skinned tamils and Bihari and there are very ugly looking Tamil and Bihari. All of this gets pointless to meade out after a certain point. Generally speaking, NI are of fair skin more often than SI. But whatever. None of this is truely important.

My buddy @Misogynist Curry 卐 is pretending that he has load of culture and sophistication, when in fact he's probably, like many of us here on .is lost most of it. :feelscry:

I forgot, where are you from and what's your background again?

Last edited:
Misogynist Curry 卐

Misogynist Curry 卐

★★★★
20d 21h 9m
I thought you were comparing with north curries vs south curries, only two groups and throwing everyone in these categories
Indo-Aryans vs Dravidians
Regardless, this map you gave says Delhi is in North India. They still look pretty similar to south indians.
Hell no!!!!!
Do you even fucking know what are you talking about:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
I live in Delhi and have met many many South Indians and only found one who looked North Indian other than him all looked typical abos.
I am reiterating Delhiites look nothing lile Tamils or South Indians, however there is huge south Indian population here, they are easily distinguishable from average people like whites and blacks.
Just visit Delhi and Tamil Nadu once before making such foolish statements bro:feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
I thought you were comparing with north curries vs south curries, only two groups and throwing everyone in these categories. Regardless, this map you gave says Delhi is in North India. They still look pretty similar to south indians.

There are some fair skinned tamils as well. It’s about face structure as well, and they aren’t very distinguishable. Only difference I noticed is Biharis have more cubeheads.
Visit Southern and Northern India once before coming to conclusion:feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Misogynist Curry 卐

Misogynist Curry 卐

★★★★
20d 21h 9m
I dont know about that. It's definitely mixed but I'm sure there are a lot of stats out there for both arguments. Regardless, I see far more Rajasthani, Gujarati, UP folk, Punjabi and even Punjabi Sikh coming to places like Chennai, Bangalore and Hyderabad for work. More so than South Indians seem to want to go to Delhi or Mumbai. Though I do know if a lot of cases the other way around.
Gujaratis, Rajasthanis, Upites aren't North Indians, only Punjabis you mentioned are. Even Gujaratis, Rajasthanis are very few there. Majority of them are in Maharashtra. Mostly slum dwellers of Dharavi are ethnic tamils.
I see South Indians in my city all the time. There are definitely more south Indians alone in Delhi than all the North Indians combined in south unless you considered all the non south Indians as North Indians.
Scondarily, and also important to mention, the Marwadi groups of these linguistic categories and their middle level castes are often unbearable in this behavior. They are loud, obnoxious, where they go annoying Jaina and Muslims tend to follow and their children are fucking loud as shit. They come to the South and even the 2nd or 3rd generation ones still don't properly learn SI languages and assume everyone should speak Hindi.
South Indians living in Maharashtra, Gujarat and Punjab etc don't learn their local languages either, do they?
How many south Indians have you seen speaking in Punjabi, Gujarati, Bengali, Marathi?:feelstastyman:
I'm at least 12 years older than you probably and I have a lot more experience observing a vast amount of Indian-Americans and also Indian mainlanders than you do. I'm really sort of "outside the culture" in many ways and therefore can observe it far better than you.
Whatever, no need to brag!
I forgot where you live, but I would be able to piece it together if you reminded me.
You probably know now:feelsjuice:

Last edited:
JayGoptri

JayGoptri

Commander
46d 7h 47m
Hey @Misogynist Curry 卐

Here, I'll do some "Dravidian masturbation" here since your hyped up on that Aryan shyt. Take a read of this one... Hehe :feelsLSD:

Blackpill for you ^ So many Northies wanting to live South!

Hell no!!!!!
Do you even fucking know what are you talking about:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
I live in Delhi and have met many many South Indians and only found one who looked North Indian other than him all looked typical abos.
You have got to be kidding me right?

"ONLY found one". I mean, there are so many Indians from Maharashtra and Karnataka that resemble Indians from parts of Delhi. The Chad's and Stacies (Indian version) look the same, but even in the "low tier smv", you can find south Indian foids and normie looking somewhat similar. The males, yes it's true that it is easier to distinguish North from South, but I have seen many fair skinned Southies roaming around. Infact, when they are from certain regions of Karnataka or TN, their skin tone is more uniform and less blotchy (uneven with acne) than your average crusty Punjabi or UP inhabitant. What's also interesting to note is that after coming here (to India) my skin got two shades darker due to sun exposure. However, as someone of more middle-south Indian ancestry, I was always a few shades lighter than Punjabis and Gujjus in the States (where the sun plays less of a role and the atmosphere is more protecting of skin). But that's another story.

So you live in Delhi. Well I'm an American who lives in a big SI city and I say, Delhiites are a dime a dozen in Southern cities, you can also find far prettier Indian foid variety in SI cities. Though I will admit my exposure to NI is relatively limited. It's just so.. so... "Hindi-ish" and congested up there :feelsclown:.
I am reiterating Delhiites look nothing lile Tamils or South Indians, however there is huge south Indian population here, they are easily distinguishable from average people like whites and blacks.
Just visit Delhi and Tamil Nadu once before making such foolish statements bro:feelstastyman::feelstastyman:.
See above.
Visit Southern and Northern India once before coming to conclusion:feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
Hmm. I bet he would like SI better :feelsahh:

JayGoptri

JayGoptri

Commander
46d 7h 47m
Gujaratis, Rajasthanis, Upites aren't North Indians, only Punjabis you mentioned are. Even Gujaratis, Rajasthanis are very few there. Majority of them are in Maharashtra. Mostly slum dwellers of Dharavi are ethnic tamils.
You're using a limited definition of NI. Lemme tell you how people in places south of mid-Maharashtra call it, and how we call it in the big cities of SI.

With the exception of Gujaratis, everyone is North Indian buddy ! And I know quite a few Rajasthani folk who would be kind of peeved at you if you don't consider them "North Indian" as opposed to South. Cause they definitely ain't of a good South Indian culture fit.
I see South Indians in my city all the time. There are definitely more south Indians alone in Delhi than all the North Indians combined in south unless you considered all the non south Indians as North Indians.
Hmm. I don't know about that especially now days if you add in Hyderabad/Bangalore as true IT centers. And yes, we are considering Rajasthani and anyone from around Agra - Jaipur and all the provinces below as North Indians. You can't only include Brahmins. I mean there are so many NI workers who come to SI for better construction work opportunities. Huge real estate developers from the North build here and make just as much profit.
South Indians living in Maharashtra, Gujarat and Punjab etc don't learn their local languages either, do they?
They learn Hindi far better than NIs learn South languages. And honestly, all these other languages are almost Hindi-like, as they are all Hindi/Urdu derivatives in some form or another. Whereas SI languages are nothing like Hindi in sound or word construction. Even the Sanskrit based SI languages are distinctly different. But fine, we're splitting hair about the learning languages thing. That wasn't as important as my point about seeing many NIs wanting to enjoy SI because they simply don't like NI as much. But again, maybe I'm being a bit biased and short sighted here. Kind of like your "I'm Aryan I'm Aryan" fixation :feelsgah::feelsclown:
How many south Indians have you seen speaking in Punjabi, Gujarati, Bengali, Marathi?:feelstastyman:.
Marathi, MANY. I know many SI who can speak/write in Marathi and their local language PLUS Hindi. Bengali, Gujarati and Punjabi, not as much BUT again, those are almost Hindi ! So, there again, they have learnt Hindi. Which honestly should NOT be the national language of India. That should be English. And honestly again, it almost is.

Whatever, no need to brag!
Brag? I'm not. I'm just telling you how it is. It's not "whatever". You experience is probably limited compared to mine in some ways.

Last edited:
JayGoptri

JayGoptri

Commander
46d 7h 47m
One more note here:

If we are strictly talking about upper caste professionals, maybe you are correct. But still hard to say. You'd have to include Mumbai in those numbers, and then you could say more SI professionals run through the majority of their career North of the major SI cities. But id image you are not willing to include Mumbai as anything resembling "North". And also, SI professionals, they always return for their retirement because... Mumbai/Delhi..to live in? Eww. :feelsclown:

Last edited:
Misogynist Curry 卐

Misogynist Curry 卐

★★★★
20d 21h 9m
Here, I'll do some "Dravidian masturbation" here since your hyped up on that Aryan shyt. Take a read of this one... Hehe :feelsLSD:
Not gonna read!
ONLY found one". I mean, there are so many Indians from Maharashtra and Karnataka that resemble Indians from parts of Delhi. The Chad's and Stacies (Indian version) look the same, but even in the "low tier smv", you can find south Indian foids and normie looking somewhat similar. The males, yes it's true that it is easier to distinguish North from South, but I have seen many fair skinned Southies roaming around. Infact, when they are from certain regions of Karnataka or TN, their skin tone is more uniform and less blotchy (uneven with acne) than your average crusty Punjabi or UP inhabitant. What's also interesting to note is that after coming here (to India) my skin got two shades darker due to sun exposure. However, as someone of more middle-south Indian ancestry, I was always a few shades lighter than Punjabis and Gujjus in the States (where the sun plays less of a role and the atmosphere is more protecting of skin). But that's another story.

So you live in Delhi. Well I'm an American who lives in a big SI city and I say, Delhiites are a dime a dozen in Southern cities, you can also find far prettier Indian foid variety in SI cities. Though I will admit my exposure to NI is relatively limited. It's just so.. so... "Hindi-ish" and congested up there :feelsclown:.
I live here I know better than you. South Indians are easily distinguishable from average public here despite Delhi being a city of immigrants and doesn't belong to one particular ethnicity.
Check this interview of Delhiites

View: https://youtu.be/f1hppCCt0Mg

Interview of tamils

View: https://youtu.be/A0vn17yXprU

I think this video is adequate to prove, but still if you don't wanna believe then I will suggest you to visit chennai and Delhi yourself :feelsjuice::feelsjuice:
With the exception of Gujaratis, everyone is North Indian buddy ! And I know quite a few Rajasthani folk who would be kind of peeved at you if you don't consider them "North Indian" as opposed to South. Cause they definitely ain't of a good South Indian culture fit.
Cope! You people literally call every non south Indian North Indian which is hilarious.
Hmm. I don't know about that especially now days if you add in Hyderabad/Bangalore as true IT centers. And yes, we are considering Rajasthani and anyone from around Agra - Jaipur and all the provinces below as North Indians. You can't only include Brahmins. I mean there are so many NI workers who come to SI for better construction work opportunities. Huge real estate developers from the North build here and make just as much profit.
Are you mad that there are more south Indians in North than north Indians in south? :lul::lul:Brahmins aren't even in majority in North; it's probably Jats, but anyway you lost here!
They learn Hindi far better than NIs learn South languages. And honestly, all these other languages are almost Hindi-like, as they are all Hindi/Urdu derivatives in some form or another. Whereas SI languages are nothing like Hindi in sound or word construction. Even the Sanskrit based SI languages are distinctly different. But fine, we're splitting hair about the learning languages thing. That wasn't as important as my point about seeing many NIs wanting to enjoy SI because they simply don't like NI as much. But again, maybe I'm being a bit biased and short sighted here. Kind of like your "I'm Aryan I'm Aryan" fixation :feelsgah::feelsclown:
You are clearly mad
that there are more south Indians in North than North Indians in south, aren' you?:lul::lul:
Majority of the slum dwellers of Mumbai are ethnic tamils; majority of slums in India is in Andhra Pradesh(South State); it also has worst literacy rate.
Pls stop making a fool out of yourself :lul::lul:
Marathi, MANY. I know many SI who can speak/write in Marathi and their local language PLUS Hindi. Bengali, Gujarati and Punjabi, not as much BUT again, those are almost Hindi ! So, there again, they have learnt Hindi. Which honestly should NOT be the national language of India. That should be English. And honestly again, it almost is.
There is no national language of India!
Isn't Marathi same as Hindi, then why did they only learn Marathi and not Punjabi, Gujarati, Bengali etc??
Coz we don't impose our language on others. Marathis do!
South Indians should stop complaining about non south Indians not learning their languages when they literally do the same!
Brag? I'm not. I'm just telling you how it is. It's not "whatever". You experience is probably limited compared to mine in some ways
Bragger :feelsjuice::feelsjuice:
If we are strictly talking about upper caste professionals, maybe you are correct. But still hard to say. You'd have to include Mumbai in those numbers, and then you could say more SI professionals run through the majority of their career North of the major SI cities. But id image you are not willing to include Mumbai as anything resembling "North". And also, SI professionals, they always return for their retirement because... Mumbai/Delhi..to live in? Eww. :feelsclown:
What?? Are you okay??
There are clearly way more south Indians in Delhi and Mumbai than Delhiites and Mumbaikars in south.

Hairline Subhuman

Hairline Subhuman

They want to send me in PH AGAIN :)
★★★★
26d 2h 38m
The foids do eugenics naturally as well as the men if possible, in reality all this is natural it is just a question of selecting the best partner to obtain the desired genes quite simply

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

★★★★★
92d 15h 37m

Hell no!!!!!
50807B15 B9DF 4EA1 9D28 A6B7C34B48B1

Just visit Delhi and Tamil Nadu once before making such foolish statements bro:feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Most delhi people don’t like any different than any tamil. Stop coping.

BardakTheGreat

BardakTheGreat

ExtERminator of foids, fags and NT's
12d 4h 5m
Ah ah ah. But who’s gonna pay the taxes and their child support? That’s why their eugenics system is the one that needs to be in place, so they can ride on the backs of wage cuck slaves
:blackpill:

Misogynist Curry 卐

Misogynist Curry 卐

★★★★
20d 21h 9m
Most delhi people don’t like any different than any tamil. Stop coping.
Bro do you even know what are you talking about??
Saying Tamils and Delhiites look no different is just like saying Ugandians and Egypitians look no different. You clearly have no idea what are you talking about, do you??
I live here I clearly know better how we look. We look nothing like tamils. The only Delhiites who look similar to tamils are South Indians living in Delhi.
We rather look more similar to Afghans than tamils in terms of looks and skin tone.
And even if we look similar to tamils, then why do South Indians all the time cry and seethe about the racism they face here?? Why do they complain about Delhiites making fun of their skin tone and abo facial features??
Still Still if you think I am coping, then visit Delhi and tamil nadu once after that we'll see who's coping here:feelskek::feelskek:

GeneralKnoxx

GeneralKnoxx

Recruit
★★
14h 15m
i dont even understand why you shit skins are comparing pajeet dick size. all is small and all is irrelevant to us white men!

Last edited:
JayGoptri

JayGoptri

Commander
46d 7h 47m
Not gonna read!

I live here I know better than you.
So do I, or are you not able to read. I lived in the U.S. for all of my life, up until I moved to live in the mainland and its been about 5 years. Even the OP of this thread is trying to tell you similar things and he lives in god-awful California. That should tell you that you are goofy as fuck with you "I'm a true-Aryan Hindutva wannabe knock-off ideology.
South Indians are easily distinguishable from average public here despite Delhi being a city of immigrants and doesn't belong to one particular ethnicity.
Check this interview of Delhiites

View: https://youtu.be/f1hppCCt0Mg

Interview of tamils

View: https://youtu.be/A0vn17yXprU

I think this video is adequate to prove, but still if you don't wanna believe then I will suggest you to visit chennai and Delhi yourself :feelsjuice::feelsjuice:.

Honestly, the NIs look like loud obnoxious belly dancing faggots. Yes, I have been to both places, yes on average UP and North folk are a bit lighter, that doesn't mean they are prettier. Thats just what a white-man worshipper would think. Basically, you might as well be included into a caste with this dumbass @GeneralKnoxx
There is no national language of India!
Isn't Marathi same as Hindi, then why did they only learn Marathi and not Punjabi, Gujarati, Bengali etc??
Coz we don't impose our language on others. Marathis do!
South Indians should stop complaining about non south Indians not learning their languages when they literally do the same!

Bragger :feelsjuice::feelsjuice:.
You are the one who is bragging about your "Indian-ness" and here as an American living in curryland who (mostly) doesn't care about that sort of identity, I can see you are mostly interested in proving your superiority as an Indian because you are "North" and thus descendant of "Aryan" i.e. - you are worshipping the white man and want to be "close" to him, and lighter is closer than darker. Idiotic fellow !
What?? Are you okay??
There are clearly way more south Indians in Delhi and Mumbai than Delhiites and Mumbaikars in south.
Yeah but according to you "Mumbai" can never be counted because that isn't a truly "North" place. Which I agree, it isn't. So don't count it dummy !

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

★★★★★
92d 15h 37m
Bro do you even know what are you talking about??
Saying Tamils and Delhiites look no different is just like saying Ugandians and Egypitians look no different. You clearly have no idea what are you talking about, do you??
I live here I clearly know better how we look. We look nothing like tamils. The only Delhiites who look similar to tamils are South Indians living in Delhi.
We rather look more similar to Afghans than tamils in terms of looks and skin tone.
And even if we look similar to tamils, then why do South Indians all the time cry and seethe about the racism they face here?? Why do they complain about Delhiites making fun of their skin tone and abo facial features??
Still Still if you think I am coping, then visit Delhi and tamil nadu once after that we'll see who's coping here:feelskek::feelskek:
I’ve gone to India for a business meeting. First thing I remember when I got out the airport was how burnt black, cube headed, and smelly the people looked. Around 20% of them looked sand niggerish while the rest looked no different than a dark skinned Tamil.

Misogynist Curry 卐

Misogynist Curry 卐

★★★★
20d 21h 9m
I can see you are mostly interested in proving your superiority as an Indian because you are "North" and thus descendant of "Aryan" i.e. - you are worshipping the white man and want to be "close" to him
Aryans weren't Europeans, dweeb!
Yes, I have been to both places, yes on average UP and North folk are a bit lighter, that doesn't mean they are prettier.
Cope! We are indeed prettier:owo::owo:
Yeah but according to you "Mumbai" can never be counted because that isn't a truly "North" place. Which I agree, it isn't. So don't count it dummy !
You fool, You clearly said Delhi and Mumbai are eww and bad to live in which I countered by saying "Then why are there more south Indians in Delhi and Mumbai than Delhiites and Mumbaikars in south".
You are clearly devoid of common sense, dweeb!

Misogynist Curry 卐

Misogynist Curry 卐

★★★★
20d 21h 9m
I’ve gone to India for a business meeting. First thing I remember when I got out the airport was how burnt black, cube headed, and smelly the people looked. Around 20% of them looked sand niggerish while the rest looked no different than a dark skinned Tamil.
Have you ever been to Delhi and Tamil Nadu??

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

★★★★★
92d 15h 37m
Have you ever been to Delhi and Tamil Nadu??
I haven’t been to Tamil Nadu, but I visited a place called Kerala. Could not tell the difference between most of the curries there and in Delhi.