Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Remember, foids are the ones who supported eugenics first

Indracel

Indracel

Leftwingcel
★★★★★
6d 8h 14m
I just found out that one of my posts was posted on Reddit and mocked by hundreds of foids.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/NotHowGirlsWork/comments/wbx32h/incel_breeding_fantasies/

Apart from the usual insults, what these foid feminists fail to realize is that they were the ones to support eugenics first.

Consider Margaret Sanger, one of the founders of Planned Parenthood who established the first birth control clinic in the country, and a figure admired by many feminists:

After World War I, Sanger increasingly appealed to the societal need to limit births by those least able to afford children. The affluent and educated already limited their child-bearing, while the poor and uneducated lacked access to contraception and information about birth control.[114] Here she found an area of overlap with eugenicists.[114] She believed that they both sought to "assist the race toward the elimination of the unfit." She distinguished herself from other eugenicists, by writing "eugenists [sic] imply or insist that a woman's first duty is to the state; we contend that her duty to herself is her duty to the state. We maintain that a woman possessing an adequate knowledge of her reproductive functions is the best judge of the time and conditions under which her child should be brought into the world. We further maintain that it is her right, regardless of all other considerations, to determine whether she shall bear children or not, and how many children she shall bear if she chooses to become a mother."[115] Sanger was a proponent of negative eugenics, which aimed to improve human hereditary traits through social intervention by reducing the reproduction of those who were considered unfit.[7]

Sanger's view of eugenics was influenced by Havelock Ellis and other British eugenicists,[116] including H.G. Wells, with whom she formed a close, lasting friendship.[117] She did not speak specifically to the idea of race or ethnicity being determining factors and "although Sanger articulated birth control in terms of racial betterment and, like most old-stock Americans, supported restricted immigration, she always defined fitness in individual rather than racial terms."[118][23]: 195–6  Instead, she stressed limiting the number of births to live within one's economic ability to raise and support healthy children. This would lead to a betterment of society and the human race.[119] Sanger's view put her at odds with leading American eugenicists, such as Charles Davenport, who took a racist view of inherited traits. In A History of the Birth Control Movement in America, Engelman also noted that "Sanger quite effortlessly looked the other way when others spouted racist speech. She had no reservations about relying on flawed and overtly racist works to serve her own propaganda needs."[120]

In "The Morality of Birth Control", a 1921 speech, she divided society into three groups: the "educated and informed" class that regulated the size of their families, the "intelligent and responsible" who desired to control their families in spite of lacking the means or the knowledge, and the "irresponsible and reckless people" whose religious scruples "prevent their exercising control over their numbers". Sanger concludes, "There is no doubt in the minds of all thinking people that the procreation of this group should be stopped."[121]

Also consider the fact that it was the progressive movement that supported eugenics initially.

From Eugenics and American social history, 1880-1950:
Eugenics, the attempt to improve the human species socially through better breeding was a widespread and popular movement in the United States and Europe between 1910 and 1940. Eugenics was an attempt to use science (the newly discovered Mendelian laws of heredity) to solve social problems (crime, alcoholism, prostitution, rebelliousness), using trained experts. Eugenics gained much support from progressive reform thinkers, who sought to plan social development using expert knowledge in both the social and natural sciences. In eugenics, progressive reformers saw the opportunity to attack social problems efficiently by treating the cause (bad heredity) rather than the effect. Much of the impetus for social and economic reform came from class conflict in the period 1880-1930, resulting from industrialization, unemployment, working conditions, periodic depressions, and unionization. In response, the industrialist class adopted firmer measures of economic control (abandonment of laissez-faire principles), the principles of government regulation (interstate commerce, labor), and the cult of industrial efficiency. Eugenics was only one aspect of progressive reform, but as a scientific claim to explain the cause of social problems, it was a particularly powerful weapon in the arsenal of class conflict at the time.

One of the prominent figures being SCOTUS Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr:
Harvard Law School. His positions, distinctive personality, and writing style made him a popular figure, especially with American progressives.[2]

Who wrote the opinion for a forced sterilization case Buck v. Bell:
We have seen more than once that the public welfare may call upon the best citizens for their lives. It would be strange if it could not call upon those who already sap the strength of the State for these lesser sacrifices, often not felt to be such by those concerned, to prevent our being swamped with incompetence. It is better for all the world, if instead of waiting to execute degenerate offspring for crime, or to let them starve for their imbecility, society can prevent those who are manifestly unfit from continuing their kind. The principle that sustains compulsory vaccination is broad enough to cover cutting the Fallopian tubes.[18][A]

Last edited:
coping_manlet

coping_manlet

Veteran
11d 3h 26m
Ah ah ah. But who’s gonna pay the taxes and their child support? That’s why their eugenics system is the one that needs to be in place, so they can ride on the backs of wage cuck slaves

Misogynist Curry 卐

Misogynist Curry 卐

I am 5'5 :(
★★★★★
21d 9h 8m
Are you Hindoo??
Indra is Indo Aryan god

Indracel

Indracel

Leftwingcel
★★★★★
6d 8h 14m
Are you Hindoo??
Indra is Indo Aryan god

No I'm an atheist

Also, ik Indra is a Rig Vedic deity but he's worshipped across all of India and is prominent in Tamil literature so I think he's cool :smonk:

Pillow City Rev

Pillow City Rev

"Ultravisionary Blackpilism"
★★★★★
70d 19h 54m
No I'm an atheist

Also, ik Indra is a Rig Vedic deity but he's worshipped across all of India and is prominent in Tamil literature so I think he's cool :smonk:
Are u pro muslim?

Indracel

Indracel

Leftwingcel
★★★★★
6d 8h 14m
Ah ah ah. But who’s gonna pay the taxes and their child support? That’s why their eugenics system is the one that needs to be in place, so they can ride on the backs of wage cuck slaves

true but they still want all us doxxed, bred out, and dead just read all the comments :feelsohgod:

Misogynist Curry 卐

Misogynist Curry 卐

★★★★★
21d 9h 8m
No I'm an atheist
Disgusting!
No, He doesn't get worshipped all over India. I haven't seen a single temple of him nor have I ever seen anyone worshipping him.
Yes, he cool cause he's an Aryan god not some dirty black skinned ugly dravidian dummy god.

Indracel

Indracel

Leftwingcel
★★★★★
6d 8h 14m
Disgusting!
Why?

No, He doesn't get worshipped all over India. I haven't seen a single temple of him nor have I ever seen anyone worshipping him.
Because he's now a minor deity that isn't worshipped as a supreme god like Shiva or Vishnu would be. He carries out a minor function (weather) which is what he's occasionally invoked for, and you can see that in the earliest Tamil Sangam literature.

Yes, he cool cause he's an Aryan god
Cope. He was probably borrowed from BMAC, along with Mithra, Varuna, and (probably) Agni since the former three gods don't have a name that is Indo-Aryan in origin and have no correlates from other Indo-European religions, and the latter is only important because of fire worship, which is something you only seen in BMAC.

The Indo-European chief deity is Dyáuṣpitṛ́. Go worship him if you want to we wuz as an Aryan.

not some dirty black skinned ugly dravidian dummy god.
He's a fictional character calm the fuck down bro :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: at least the proto-dravidians maintained an urban, sophisticated civilization whereas le "aryans" were a bunch of nomads who aren't liked by anyone for any other reason than they were whiteskinned

you would be a scythian barbarian that would eventually be raped by mongols if it weren't for us :feelsLSD:

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Wizard
★★★
28d 17h 47m
Hitler was correct, white Aryan genes mog.

Hitler was correct

Suifuel for ricecels

ServusLuciferi

ServusLuciferi

Officer
8d 19h 26m
Cope. He was probably borrowed from BMAC, along with Mithra, Varuna, and (probably) Agni since the former three gods don't have a name that is Indo-Aryan in origin and have no correlates from other Indo-European religions, and the latter is only important because of fire worship, which is something you only seen in BMAC.

The Indo-European chief deity is Dyáuṣpitṛ́. Go worship him if you want to we wuz as an Aryan.
>King lightning god with mystical thunder / lightning weapon that does battle with a serpent chaos entity
>Definitely has no correlation with other Indo-European pantheons (Zeus, Thor, Marduk, Baal, Taranis, Perun)

Last edited:
Indracel

Indracel

Leftwingcel
★★★★★
6d 8h 14m
>King lightning god with mystical thunder / lightning weapon that does battle with a serpent chaos entity
There are gods across the world that are associated with thunder and lightening, including ones not IE in origin. “Thunder” or “Lightening” is a phenomenon that exists across the globe and would be deified by people from many cultures that aren’t related by a common ancestor.

As for him being associated with certain Indo-European myths, I don’t deny that he was incorporated into an Indo-European religion and given IE attributes. That’s how many religions are like - they’re syncretic. Shiva, a deity that’s worshipped in modern Hinduism, is probably a fusion of the Rigvedic deity Rudra and an indigenous tribal god(s) of South Asia. You can see characteristics of him from both cultures.

>Definitely has no correlation with other Indo-European pantheons (Zeus, Thor, Marduk, Baal, Taranis, Perun)
“Zeus” as a matter of fact does exist in the Indo-Aryan pantheon of gods and that’s why I mentioned him as one in the previous post. His name is Dyaush, and he’s the Rigvedic sky deity. Some of the deities you’ve listed here are from Near Eastern pantheons and I’m not sure they’re even Indo-European in origin.

Anyway, by “no correlation”, I meant that he isn’t a god that can be reconstructed as part of a Proto-Indo-European pantheon, especially considering it appears that the Iranians didn’t accept even him as a deity.

Anyway the only reason why I mentioned this is because some people here will do whatever they can to maintain a superiority complex over other people (no matter how small or pathetic, such as insulting people from the southern part of their own country) to make themselves feel better, to the point of coping with a manufactured “pure” racial identity.

Misogynist Curry 卐

Misogynist Curry 卐

★★★★★
21d 9h 8m
Atheists are scum of the earth!
Cope. He was probably borrowed from BMAC, along with Mithra, Varuna, and (probably) Agni since the former three gods don't have a name that is Indo-Aryan in origin and have no correlates from other Indo-European religions
Balderdash! Indra is the king of the gods. He is one of the main gods of the Rigveda and is the Indo-European cousin of the German Wotan, Norse Odin, Greek Zeus, and Roman Jupiter.
proto-dravidians maintained an urban, sophisticated civilization whereas le "aryans" were a bunch of nomads who aren't liked by anyone for any other reason than they were whiteskinned
Lmao. Proto dravidians were low iq uncivilzed hunter gatherers you fool. The IVC people were predominantly genetivally neolithic iranian. Neolithic Iranains were of Western Eurasian origin which means they were cousins of Aryans.
Images   2022 08 04T105016111

you would be a scythian barbarian that would eventually be raped by mongols if it weren't for us
You didn't do shit. Aryans, Iranians, Scythians, Kushans, Huns etc we all fucked your ass and pushed you down to south. Your real ancestors andamanese people are still living in stone age :lul::lul:

Last edited:
Broly

Broly

ARYAN DARK N HANDSOME R1A MOGGER SAVIOR OF WHITES
★★★★★
207d 7h 9m
Wait OP you are Dravidian:what:

Indracel

Indracel

Leftwingcel
★★★★★
6d 8h 14m
Atheists are scum of the earth!
I don't think consumption of cow dung or urine, conducting child sacrifice, or repeated chanting to gods who commit incest by offering them psychogenic drugs for them to rub their bodies with (all aspects of Brahamanical faith introduced by the Aryans) are conducive to a well-organized society, yes.

Balderdash! Indra is the king of the gods. He is one of the main gods of the Rigveda and is the Indo-European cousin of the German Wotan, Norse Odin, Greek Zeus, and Roman Jupiter.
Why don't you respond to all the arguments I presented above then showing that's incorrect, pajeet?

Tell me, what did you call your beloved Indra (who belongs to only you and no one else) before the Aryans established contacts with BMAC?

Lmao. Proto dravidians were low iq
Low IQ? I'm sure you'll have a typed response to Richard Lynn (who, by the way, is a white supremacist researcher) in his paper Differences in cognitive ability, per capita income, infant mortality, fertility and latitude across the states of India where he himself admits Indo-Aryan-speaking states of Northwest India report lower intelligence scores than Dravidian states:
This immigration led to genetic differences between the more Indo-European lighter skin tones present in the population of northern India than in the south (Ali et al., 2014). It has been shown that across 58 nations light skin tone is strongly associated with higher IQ at r = .89 by Meisenberg (2004) and confirmed for 129 nations at r = .92 by Templer and Arikawa (2006). From these results it might have been expected that the lighter skinned populations of the north-western states would have higher average IQs. This expectation is disconfirmed by the below average cognitive abilities in most of the north-western states where Jammu Kashmir has the lowest cognitive ability score of 228.8 and the north-western union territory of Uttarkhand has the second lowest cognitive ability score of 236.4.

uncivilzed hunter gatherers you fool.
Oh? Then why did the Proto-Dravidian language have vocabulary for agriculture, multi-storied buildings, beams, animal husbandry, and other aspects of urban civilization such as taxes? How could they have words for things they didn't know existed because according to Mr. "saar I have pure Indo-Aryan ancestry saar" they were just "low-iq hunter gatherers"? :feelshaha:

In contrast, compare that to the lexicon of Vedic Sanskrit: no words for writing (because they were illiterate and spread their texts orally), no words for basic tools of agriculture like the plow, no words for a town or even a village, and no words for other facets of complex civilization like irrigation or a brick. These were all borrowed from indigenous languages. This is all to be expected, since they were nomads. So who were the uncivilized people, exactly?

It doesn't matter anyway; you're not an Aryan. You're mixed just as the rest of the subcontinent is.

The IVC people were predominantly genetivally neolithic iranian.
Which is ancestry carried by all Dravidian-speaking people? Even South Indian tribal populations have about 30% Iran Neolithic ancestry. Most Dravidians are between half Iran Neolithic and half AASI, which fits with the cline of IVC ancestry you yourself posted.

Regardless, I don't care about the IVC, because I don't need to go back to prehistory to cite my cultural achievements like you do. Refer to the Cholas, Cheras, Pandyas, or Pallavas. Or, just look at modern South India in relation to the North.

Neolithic Iranains were of Western Eurasian origin which means they were cousins of Aryans
If you're classifying all West Eurasians as "cousins of Aryans", then the entire subcontinent - hell half the entire world outside Africa would classify as a "cousin of Aryans"?

Besides, "West Eurasian" population implies geographic (not genetic) similarity. Prehistoric populations from West Eurasia can have genetic distances as large as Europeans and East Asians do today.

Notice how the map you posted yourself shows the "Indus Valley Civilization Cline" containing ancestry between 5-50% AASI?

You didn't do shit. Aryans,
thediplomat-map_of_vedic_india.png

Iranians,
5066b8760b948ef5d59d94da82115d06deedfb06.png

Scythians,
Map_of_the_Indo-Scythians.png

220px-Kushanmap.jpg

3950.jpg

This is where the "low iq uncivilzed hunter gatherers" were located:
2560px-Chola_Empire_map.svg.png

Ever try consulting a map before? :feelskek:

we all fucked your ass and pushed you down to south.
LMAO! Do you even know the slightest about Indian history? None of those groups you've mentioned penetrated South India. They all conquered the Indo-Aryan speaking areas of Central and North India.

We? You're a Hun, Kushan, Achaemenid, Indo-Scythian, or Proto-Indo-Aryan, pajeet? No person alive today in the subcontinent contains ancestry predominantly derived from any of these groups. You are more or less LARPing as a member of these ancient ethnic groups in order to cope with your inceldom and muster whatever superiority complex you can on your only medium of expression.

Anyway - Bitch, please! I'm 5'11" going on 6'0", and I haven't even finished growing. I'll beat your sorry manlet pajeet ass if you ever show up in real life. :feelskek::feelskek: Imagine getting height-mogged by teen girls in the west and then trying to trash talk me because of my ethnic background :feelshaha:

Your real ancestors andamanese people are still living in stone age :lul::lul:
You do realize the entire Indian subcontinent has ancestry from the AASI, including you, dumbass? You're not an unadmixed Indo-Aryan, since even Brahmins are heavily admixed with AASI ancestry. They contributed to only about 15% of the gene pool of modern South Asians according to David Reich.

The "Andamanese people" diverged from the AASI about ten thousand years ago. The only reason why (Narasimhan et al. 2018) measured ancestry in the IVC as a percentage of Andamanese Hunter-Gatherer is because we have no ancient DNA samples from the AASI (if you knew anything about population genomics, rather than copied and pasted images you saw off of Google, you would've known this).

Anyway, why look at the Andamanese when you can actually look at the Tamil dynasties to figure out who the ancestors of the Tamils were?

Go look at the Chola, Chera, Pallava, or Pandya dynasties:
Le_temple_de_Brihadishwara_%28Tanjore%2C_Inde%29_%2814354574611%29.jpg

India_-_Madurai_temple_-_0781.jpg

minakshi-sundareshvera-hindu-temple-madurai-india-minakshi-sundareshvera-hindu-temple-city-madurai-tamil-nadu-219408245.jpg

3987.jpg

Please show me some architecture from the "Aryans" that is as sophisticated. Actually, show me any material records of the Rig Vedic Aryan people at all. Hint: you will not find anything, because they did not create a civilization.

Again, doesn't matter since you're not an Aryan. You meet neither the definition of an Aryan implied by the Rigveda (which is performing sacrifices and offering oblations to the Vedic deities) nor the genetic definition of predominant ancestry from the Proto-Indo-Iranian people. Just another pajeet off the streets of Uttar Pradesh who thinks he is because he speaks an Indo-Aryan language.

Last edited:
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
94d 7h 35m
Pretty sure Indra is the curry Zeus, both the lightning god and king of the gods. Dyauspitr is more like Odin/Uranus/Kratos, and Indra overthrew him (who was the son of Dyauspitr).

Lmao. Proto dravidians were low iq uncivilzed hunter gatherers you fool. The IVC people were predominantly genetivally neolithic iranian. Neolithic Iranains were of Western Eurasian origin which means they were cousins of Aryans.
Dravidian comes from the neolithic iranian farmers, and some ancient dravidian is what was most likely spoken in IVC. Southern curries saying they are dravidian is because they only got cucked by the neolithic iranian farmers, not the aryans. But as for genetics, Gujrat has the highest Dravidian ancestry in their DNA.

Last edited:
Misogynist Curry 卐

Misogynist Curry 卐

★★★★★
21d 9h 8m
Dravidian comes from the neolithic iranian farmers
No, Dravidians are australoids and related to andamanese people. Low caste dravidians have the highest amount of australoid or AASI ancestry while upper castes also have significant AASI ancestry with significant Iran_N and lil bit steppe ancestry which is why they somewhat look like Humans.

Gujrat has the highest Dravidian ancestry in their DNA.
By Dravidian ancestry you mean Iran_N ancestry?? If so, then highest neolithic Iranian ancestry is in Balochs and Sindhis not Gujaratis.
But, if by dravidian you mean AASI, then it's highest in south Indian tribal groups like Paniya.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

★★★★★
94d 7h 35m
No, Dravidians are australoids and related to andamanese people. Low caste dravidians have the highest amount of australoid or AASI ancestry while upper castes also have significant AASI ancestry with significant Iran_N and lil bit steppe ancestry which is why they somewhat look like Humans.
The people in South India are not genetically Dravidian (neolithic iranian farmers), and the language family actually comes from the ancestors of the IVC. The South Indians lost their native languages and had it replaced with Dravidian languages, and were mixed with Dravidians as well to an extent. There are still the ancient Austro-Asiatic languages present, like the Munda language family.

By Dravidian ancestry you mean Iran_N ancestry?? If so, then highest neolithic Iranian ancestry is in Balochs and Sindhis not Gujaratis.
But, if by dravidian you mean AASI, then it's highest in south Indian tribal groups like Paniya.
By Dravidian I mean actually Dravidian, Iran_N. And idk it was highest among balochs and sindhis, guess I remembered wrong. Who has the highest Aryan component? Pashtuns?

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Wizard
15d 13h 17m
I rarely see men talk about race, toilets bring it up all the time. I've perhaps only had like 5 or so discussions about height with men throughout my almost 30 years of existence and a few were mocking how short I was and recently my Chadrone cousin claiming that he was taller than me (the guy's only 185 cm but stands upright, while I slouch, I looked significantly taller than him in pictures of us barefoot). Meanwhile toilets bring up height all the time.

How often do men talk about eye colours? Rarely, toilets can't shut up about it.

When a man sees a loving couple he cares about their relationship dynamics, a toilet about their genetics and talks about what offspring they can produce.

Only a few men care about Eugenics (Neo-Nazi's for example), with toilets the polar opposite is true. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Rotten_Being

Rotten_Being

One with the mold
★★
2d 1h 28m
What some forget is that even if women did exclude all ugly, short or mentally ill men from reproducing, still all women will reproduce, which includes the ugly, short or mentally ill ones. This just creates more misery in the world, while not achieving their goals to eliminate all non-Chad males.

Misogynist Curry 卐

Misogynist Curry 卐

★★★★★
21d 9h 8m
The people in South India are not genetically Dravidian (neolithic iranian farmers)
So, you mean actual dravidians were Neolithic Iranians?? Wtf.
Then what about those stupid Dravidian supremacists who call themselves native of India??
By Dravidian I mean actually Dravidian, Iran_N. And idk it was highest among balochs and sindhis
Yes, Balochs, Sindhis and Brahuis have highest Neolithic Iranian ancestry.
Who has the highest Aryan component? Pashtuns?
No, Kalash people of Pakistan have the highest Aryan component. A lot of them look like Europeans.

Misogynist Curry 卐

Misogynist Curry 卐

★★★★★
21d 9h 8m
I don't think consumption of cow dung or urine, conducting child sacrifice, or repeated chanting to gods who commit incest by offering them psychogenic drugs for them to rub their bodies with (all aspects of Brahamanical faith introduced by the Aryans) are conducive to a well-organized society, yes.
These practices aren't mentioned in Vedas, so it can't be related with Aryans you stupid cunt!
Such practices are only practised in certain states like UP/Bihar not in all states. Every state has its own culture. Maybe it's part of their culture and have nothing to do with Vedic religion since vedas don't preach such nonsense.
Tell me, what did you call your beloved Indra (who belongs to only you and no one else) before the Aryans established contacts with BMAC?
Indra is an Indo-European god which has been clarified by all the Anthropologists, Historian, geneticists etc, so I don't care what some low iq black skinned dravidian piece of shit like you think!
Low IQ? I'm sure you'll have a typed response to Richard Lynn (who, by the way, is a white supremacist researcher) in his paper Differences in cognitive ability, per capita income, infant mortality, fertility and latitude across the states of India where he himself admits Indo-Aryan-speaking states of Northwest India report lower intelligence scores than Dravidian states:
I don't care what some stupid foreigner thinks about us.
All the great inventions from India are done by North Indians be it inventing zero, Ayurveda, Chess, USB, Buttons, Yoga, cataract surgery, wireless communication, Shampoo, Natural fibres etc while your vile uncivilized ancestors did nothing other than hunter gathering like the low iq piece of shits they were!
Oh? Then why did the Proto-Dravidian language have vocabulary for agriculture, multi-storied buildings, beams, animal husbandry, and other aspects of urban civilization such as taxes? How could they have words for things they didn't know existed because according to Mr. "saar I have pure Indo-Aryan ancestry saar" they were just "low-iq hunter gatherers"? :feelshaha:
They all have been borrowed from middle easterners.
It doesn't matter anyway; you're not an Aryan. You're mixed just as the rest of the subcontinent is.
I am indeed an Aryan you low iq piece of shit. My forefathers were Aryans, my y dna haplogroup is related to Aryans. All the Europeans, Iranians and Indo Aryan Indians have same fathers, but different mothers.
So, I don't care what some jealous low iq dasa like you think.
Just say you're mad coz you are a descendant of coward escapee niggers who couldn't fought and ran away leaving their women behind.
Which is ancestry carried by all Dravidian-speaking people? Even South Indian tribal populations have about 30% Iran Neolithic ancestry. Most Dravidians are between half Iran Neolithic and half AASI, which fits with the cline of IVC ancestry you yourself posted.
30% Neolithic Iranian in south Indian tribals?? You again proven you are nothing but a low iq piece of shit:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Even kashmiris have barely 40% Iran_N ancestry lmao.
South Indian tribals barely have 3-5% Iran_N ancestry you fucking fuck:lul::lul:
We North Indians even Pakistanis indeed have the more IVC ancestry than you nigger. Your mostly ancestry comes from those low iq subhuman abo hunter gatherers:lul::lul:
If you're classifying all West Eurasians as "cousins of Aryans", then the entire subcontinent - hell half the entire world outside Africa would classify as a "cousin of Aryans"?

Besides, "West Eurasian" population implies geographic (not genetic) similarity. Prehistoric populations from West Eurasia can have genetic distances as large as Europeans and East Asians do today.
Yes, all the western Eurasian people were Caucasoids like neolithic Iranains farmers, Antolian farmers etc just like Aryans and therefore they were cousins of Aryans.
Keep seething madrasi!!!!!
This is where the "low iq uncivilzed hunter gatherers" were located:
2560px-Chola_Empire_map.svg.png

Ever try consulting a map before?
Thanks for preaching North Indian Aryan culture, language, and religion to those subhumans like the good slaves you all niggers are:lul::lul:
You do realize the entire Indian subcontinent has ancestry from the AASI, including you, dumbass? You're not an unadmixed Indo-Aryan, since even Brahmins are heavily admixed with AASI ancestry. They contributed to only about 15% of the gene pool of modern South Asians according to David Reich.
Your mostly ancestry is related to those subhumans not mine. They are your original ancestors not mine.
North Indians barely carry 30% AASI ancestry rest is Iranian and Aryan unlike you fool:lul::lul:
Anyway, why look at the Andamanese when you can actually look at the Tamil dynasties to figure out who the ancestors of the Tamils were?

Go look at the Chola, Chera, Pallava, or Pandya dynasties:
Le_temple_de_Brihadishwara_%28Tanjore%2C_Inde%29_%2814354574611%29.jpg

India_-_Madurai_temple_-_0781.jpg

minakshi-sundareshvera-hindu-temple-madurai-india-minakshi-sundareshvera-hindu-temple-city-madurai-tamil-nadu-219408245.jpg

3987.jpg
All these shits were made after we conquered and civilized you dirty black asses:lul::lul:
Please show me some architecture from the "Aryans" that is as sophisticated. Actually, show me any material records of the Rig Vedic Aryan people at all. Hint: you will not find anything, because they did not create a civilization.
We did, you faggot!
Ever heard of Vedic civilization?
Again, doesn't matter since you're not an Aryan. You meet neither the definition of an Aryan implied by the Rigveda (which is performing sacrifices and offering oblations to the Vedic deities) nor the genetic definition of predominant ancestry from the Proto-Indo-Iranian people. Just another pajeet off the streets of Uttar Pradesh who thinks he is because he speaks an Indo-Aryan language.
I am not from UP; I am from North, but whatever helps to cope your jealous ugly low iq Dravidian ass:feelshaha::feelshaha:

Last edited:
C

ChrolloLucilfer04

Giga Chad Nen user
4d 14h 55m
Captain India civil war front seats :feelsclown::feelsclown:

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

★★★★★
94d 7h 35m
So, you mean actual dravidians were Neolithic Iranians?? Wtf.
Yeah jfl. They spoke the proto-Dravidian language.

Then what about those stupid Dravidian supremacists who call themselves native of India??
They’re natives of India mostly, as they’re mostly abo/austro-asiatic descent.

Yes, Balochs, Sindhis and Brahuis have highest Neolithic Iranian ancestry.

No, Kalash people of Pakistan have the highest Aryan component. A lot of them look like Europeans.

According to this, Kalash only have a small genetic relation to Europe/Middle East or curries autosomal, but rather have their own thing mostly. So can’t really say they have more yamnaya ancestry tbh.

Even the origins of them of weird, as some papers claim they originated 11000 years ago from original Indian stock, which is pretty much referencing the hindu cope “out of India” theory.

The kalash’s own origin theory of coming from Greeks doesn’t make any sense either, as Greeks look more sand nigger/curry than the kalash do.

Misogynist Curry 卐

Misogynist Curry 卐

★★★★★
21d 9h 8m
That means proto dravidians mog modern dravidians :feelskek::feelskek:
But they also often say that their shitty dravidian languages are the original languages of India:feelstastyman:
According to this, Kalash only have a small genetic relation to Europe/Middle East or curries autosomal, but rather have their own thing mostly. So can’t really say they have more yamnaya ancestry tbh.

Even the origins of them of weird, as some papers claim they originated 11000 years ago from original Indian stock, which is pretty much referencing the hindu cope “out of India” theory.

The kalash’s own origin theory of coming from Greeks doesn’t make any sense either, as Greeks look more sand nigger/curry than the kalash do.
Then it's either jats or pashtuns
Images 72

Indracel

Indracel

Leftwingcel
★★★★★
6d 8h 14m
JFL, this is the most pathetic race cope Ive seen on this forum. At least other stormfrontcels can clearly identify with their European civilizations; this pajeet thinks he’s an Aryan for little reason than he comes from a part of India that speaks their language family. Aryans only contributed to about 15% of the genetic makeup of North Indians.

It’s like an African-American with 25% European ancestry insisting to an immigrant from Ghana that he’s a British colonist who civilized the rest of the country. :feelskek::feelskek:
These practices aren't mentioned in Vedas, so it can't be related with Aryans you stupid cunt!
Soma (the drug gods wash themselves with) and Yama (the deity who was persuaded to commit incest by Yimi) are not mentioned in the Rigveda?

Such practices are only practised in certain states like UP/Bihar not in all states. Every state has its own culture. Maybe it's part of their culture and have nothing to do with Vedic religion since vedas don't preach such nonsense.
Child sacrifice has been identified in the material record from the Bronze Age Andronovo culture, which is associated with the expansion of the Indo-Iranians. It is not a state-specific practice.

Consumption of cow dung is found in Brahmanical literature.

Sources will be provided on request, pajeet.

Indra is an Indo-European god which has been clarified by all the Anthropologists, Historian, geneticists etc, so I don't care what some low iq black skinned dravidian piece of shit like you think!
I really wasn’t expecting you to provide any argument on this.

Again, if Indra is an Indo-European god, please tell me what his name is. You’ve been referred to him using a loanword borrowed from a native Central Asian civilization.

Also, geneticists? :feelskek::feelskek: How the fuck are geneticists going to prove anything about Indra? He’s a fictional character found in some literary texts.

I don't care what some stupid foreigner thinks about us.
Certainly you care about your own IQ given how much you’ve utilized it as an insult, despite the fact North India (Kashmir, Uttarakhand) score the lowest in cognitive performance out of the entire subcontinent.

Why is this the case then if they were supposedly “high IQ”? Going by all traditional measures of racial inferiority (historical way of life, IQ, and socioeconomic development) you should be at the bottom. From what I’ve heard, Jats are seen as aggressive and unintelligent by the rest of the country :feelskek::feelskek:

All the great inventions from India are done by North Indians be it inventing zero, Ayurveda, Chess, USB, Buttons, Yoga, cataract surgery, wireless communication, Shampoo, Natural fibres etc
Given that “North India” (defined by Maharashtra and above, going by how you’ve used that term to include Eastern and Middle Indian achievements as well) has a population of over a billion (1/7ths of the entire worlds population) while Dravidian-speaking South India only has a few hundred million, this is expected.

It doesn’t change the fact that disproportionately, South Indians are overrepresented in achievements like being a Nobel Prize winner or CEO of a Silicon Valley company.

while your vile uncivilized ancestors did nothing other than hunter gathering like the low iq piece of shits they were!
The Cholas, Cheras, Pandyas, Pallavas were doing hunting and gathering?

It takes a rather low-IQ person to be given documented evidence of a people being low IQ yet continually insist that it’s others who are.

They all have been borrowed from middle easterners.
Oh, I guess you know more about this topic than the linguists and philologists? Name the the “Middle Eastern” language that they were loanwords from.

Anyway, I see you basically conceded that the people who spoke Vedic Sanskrit were uncivilized based on their lack of words for many aspects of civilization.

I am indeed an Aryan you low iq piece of shit. My forefathers were Aryans, my y
You do realize Y-DNA haplogroup frequencies say very little about your total ancestry, right? Y-DNA haplogroups are passed down from father to father which means you can have like what - 2% Indo-Aryan ancestry and still carry R1a-Z93? E.g. If an Indo-Aryan marries a native woman and their son marries a native woman and their son marries a native woman and their son marries a native woman their son would still carry R1a-Z93.

dna haplogroup is related to Aryans. All the Europeans, Iranians and Indo Aryan Indians have same fathers, but different mothers.
You don’t want to know how much I can tear apart this fantasy of yours; I’m holding it back because I don’t want it to be capitalized on by the other stormfrontcel retards here.

If you continue to tick me off, however, I will post a thread on it alongside with genetic evidence and let the white supremacists there mock you and tear you apart.

All I’ll say for now is there’s a difference between the “Middle to Late Bronze Age” and “Early to Middle Bronze Age”.

So, I don't care what some jealous low iq dasa like you think.
Neither, do I. Why would I want to be a manlet that’s height-mogged by teenage girls like you whos only pride is by pretending he belongs to some ancient group of people on Internet forums?

Just say you're mad coz you are a descendant of coward escapee niggers who couldn't fought and ran away leaving their women behind.
Who the fuck are you talking about, dumbass? All the invaders you mentioned before conquered your people, not mine. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

30% Neolithic Iranian in south Indian tribals?? You again proven you are nothing but a low iq piece of shit:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
As someone who knows people who have used professional genetic tools like qpAdam & ADMIXTOOLS and have ran models on datasets of South Asian populations published by geneticists on the field like Narasimhan or Reich - yes. (Unlike you who finds images off of Google and uncritically accepts them) This is a fact, and it comes from a sample of an Irula farmer.

Even kashmiris have barely 40% Iran_N ancestry lmao.
South Indian tribals barely have 3-5% Iran_N ancestry you fucking fuck:lul::lul:
Lol, you seriously think South Indian tribals like the Paniya are 95-98% identical to Andamanese Hunter-Gatherers? You do realize the latter are Negritos? Anyone with an eye and two brain cells can see a difference between them, particularly in stature.

Regardless, the statistic you posted was incorrect. You would’ve known that if you actually knew that the table you just posted is popularly spread by Jaydeepsinh, a hack who’s pointing to those inflated Steppe_MLBA figures to promote his own theory that the Vedic people were indigenous to India and conquered Europe instead of migrating from Central Asia :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

We North Indians even Pakistanis indeed have the more IVC ancestry than you nigger. Your mostly ancestry comes from those low iq subhuman abo hunter gatherers:lul::lul:
Right and South Indians also have steppe ancestry as well, it’s almost like all Indians are a different ratio of steppe, IVC, and aasi rather than belonging to a “pure” race?

There is no such homogeneous population in the subcontinent as a “North Indian”. Due to endogamy prevalent starting around the Gupta period, two North Indians living in the same village can have a genetic distance nearly three times the distance between a Southern and Northern European.

Again, your people are low IQ because they perform the worst on IQ tests in India, not mine.

Yes, all the western Eurasian people were Caucasoids like neolithic Iranains farmers, Antolian farmers etc just like Aryans and therefore they were cousins of Aryans.
Keep seething madrasi!!!!!
Holy shit I’ve never seen someone as deluded as you :feelskek::feelskek: Western Eurasia is a geographic term. There are populations that can be both Western Eurasian and have genetic distances as large as Europeans and East Asians today. I’ll give you an example: the Western Hunter Gatherers and Early European Farmers. Ergo, for the majority of Indians, their gene pool is Western Eurasian in origin.

“Caucasoid” doesn’t mean anything.

Thanks for preaching North Indian Aryan culture, language, and religion to those subhumans like the good slaves you all niggers are:lul::lul:
You think it’s North Indian “Aryan” culture because you’ve never bothered identifying where elements of that culture that you ignorantly assumed were “Aryan” came from.

Also if Northwestern Indians performing the lowest on IQ tests was bad, you do not want to be compared to the Southeast Asians who are eons ahead of you. :feelskek: In fact, given India’s IQ is 82 and you’re on the lower end, that would leave you a whopping ten IQ points below African-Americans. I’m sure you coped by claiming you were to superior to them another thread.

Your mostly ancestry is related to those subhumans not mine. They are your original ancestors not mine.
North Indians barely carry 30% AASI ancestry rest is Iranian and Aryan unlike you fool:lul::lul:
This is incorrect. Only a few groups like the Brahmins would contain such low AASI ancestry.

All these shits were made after we conquered and civilized you dirty black asses:lul::lul:
God you’re one fucking retarded Pajeet :feelskek::feelskek: who are these mythical “conquerors” you speak of?

We did, you faggot!
Ever heard of Vedic civilization?
Call it a civilization if you’d like; they had no characteristics of a civilization like a literary tradition, long-distance urban trade, or an urban settled lifestyle.

Again, they were primitive steppe nomads, and the only reason you want to identify with them despite carrying very little ancestry from them is because they were light-skinned. There is no other reason.

I am not from UP; I am from North, but whatever helps to cope your jealous ugly low iq Dravidian ass:feelshaha::feelshaha:
You are a short pajeet (you are height-mogged by teenage girls), you belong to the lowest IQ region of India, you have a limited understanding of subjects you attempt to discuss authoritatively, and you spend all your time posting on an incel forum. Why would I be jealous of you? Give me so much as a single reason.

Last edited:
Indracel

Indracel

Leftwingcel
★★★★★
6d 8h 14m

LMAO! Austro-asiatics? You do realize they were recent migrants from Southeast Asia and are shifted towards East Asians right?

Or let me guess, you saw the Munda people, you saw they were dark skinned, you saw they spoke an Austroasiatic language, and immediately concluded they were native because native=dark skin, right?

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

★★★★★
94d 7h 35m
That means proto dravidians mog modern dravidians :feelskek::feelskek:
Completely over for dravidiancels

But they also often say that their shitty dravidian languages are the original languages of India:feelstastyman:
Well at least they can say THEY are native of India, even if their languages aren’t.

Then it's either jats or pashtuns
View attachment 645083
Interesting

LMAO! Austro-asiatics? You do realize they were recent migrants from Southeast Asia and are shifted towards East Asians right?
Austro-Asiatics in South East Asia are mixed with rice. I thought the same kind of hunter gatherers were spread in both regions (pre-rice).

Or let me guess, you saw the Munda people, you saw they were dark skinned, you saw they spoke an Austroasiatic language, and immediately concluded they were native because native=dark skin, right?
Nah, I didn’t know Munda weren’t the ancient language. Seems you’re right, there was also another autro-asiatic migration into India around 3500 years ago, and they came with the rice dna. And this is where the munda languages come from. Do you know if there are any pre-dravidian languages that still remain in India?

Last edited:
Indracel

Indracel

Leftwingcel
★★★★★
6d 8h 14m
Don’t take the graph he posted too seriously. As far as I’m aware, it’s thrown around by an Out-of-India proponent who inflated the Steppe_MLBA figures. It appears South Indian indigenous tribal communities are like 15% Aryan according to it? This would make them more Aryan than Persians and Kurds.

Nah, I didn’t know Munda weren’t the ancient language. Seems you’re right, there was also another autro-asiatic migration into India around 3500 years ago, and they came with the rice dna. And this is where the munda languages come from. Do you know if there are any pre-dravidian languages that still remain in India?
We don't know whether Proto-Dravidian was foreign to South Asia and brought by neolithic Iranian hunter-gatherers or not; I more or less suspect the IVC language was a linguistic isolate like Elamite and Proto-Dravidian later came to be spoken by some hybrid AASI/Iran_N community since it's present among tribal groups as well. The IVC language also still hasn't been decoded, and if it was proto-Dravidian it should've been decoded relatively quickly since we have Dravidian languages present here to compare it to. If it was brought over though I'm fine, I'm not a braindead Dravidian nationalist anyway who claims pure IVC ancestry).

There are some non-Dravidian & non-IE languages in India though. I.e., there's Nihali (spoken in central India), Burushaski, and Vedda (spoken in Sri Lanka) which don't belong to any other known language group. There's nothing else known about them though or whether they were spoken by an ancient AASI population.

Last edited:
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

★★★★★
94d 7h 35m
Don’t take the graph he posted too seriously. As far as I’m aware, it’s thrown around by an Out-of-India proponent who inflated the Steppe_MLBA figures. It appears South Indian indigenous tribal communities are like 15% Aryan according to it? This would make them more Aryan than Persians and Kurds.

We don't know whether Proto-Dravidian was foreign to South Asia and brought by neolithic Iranian hunter-gatherers or not; I more or less suspect the IVC language was a linguistic isolate like Elamite and Proto-Dravidian later came to be spoken by some hybrid AASI/Iran_N community since it's present among tribal groups as well. The IVC language also still hasn't been decoded, and if it was proto-Dravidian it should've been decoded relatively quickly since we have Dravidian languages present here to compare it to. If it was brought over though I'm fine, I'm not a braindead Dravidian nationalist anyway who claims pure IVC ancestry).
I heard they are using languages like Tamil to help decode the language. But without a kind of history of language change from it, it’s hard even decode the alphabet (especially since it’s a non-phonetic alphabet, and more like Chinese or something).

There are some non-Dravidian & non-IE languages in India though. I.e., there's Nihali (spoken in central India), Burushaski, and Vedda (spoken in Sri Lanka) which don't belong to any other known language group. There's nothing else known about them though or whether they were spoken by an ancient AASI population.
Fair enough. Also, I think the abos that were in India pre-IVC were there for almost 40k years, so they probably belonged to a bunch of different language families I would imagine. Now there are just some speckles of lost languages left here in there surrounded by an island of Dravidian and Indo-Aryan languages.

Misogynist Curry 卐

Misogynist Curry 卐

★★★★★
21d 9h 8m
It’s like an African-American with 25% European ancestry insisting to an immigrant from Ghana that he’s a British colonist who civilized the rest of the country.
Keep seething you fucking filthy hunter gatherings low iq shit.
Do you even know what does Indo Aryan mean you filthy untouchable dasa:lul::lul:
Soma (the drug gods wash themselves with) and Yama (the deity who was persuaded to commit incest by Yimi) are not mentioned in the Rigveda?
Nobody worships them, but anyway show evidence from Vedas:lul::lul:
Child sacrifice has been identified in the material record from the Bronze Age Andronovo culture, which is associated with the expansion of the Indo-Iranians. It is not a state-specific practice.
No, it's nowhere mentioned in Vedas keep seething like an ape you are:lul::lul:
Consumption of cow dung is found in Brahmanical literature.
Show evidences from Vedas nigger:lul::lul:
Again, if Indra is an Indo-European god, please tell me what his name is. You’ve been referred to him using a loanword borrowed from a native Central Asian civilization.
Indra is a sanskrit word you fool:lul::lul:
(Kashmir, Uttarakhand) score the lowest in cognitive performance out of the entire subcontinent.
Show evidence rather than blabbering hogwash you filthy shudra:lul::lul:
Jats are seen as aggressive and unintelligent by the rest of the country
Your women crave to fuck jat cocks:lul::lul:
See this nigger:lul::lul:

View: https://youtu.be/MR7lJ917rms

Given that “North India” (defined by Maharashtra and above, going by how you’ve used that term to include Eastern and Middle Indian achievements as well) has a population of over a billion (1/7ths of the entire worlds population) while Dravidian-speaking South India only has a few hundred million, this is expected.
Very bad cope to justify your low IQ shit:lul::lul:
Even in modern times, all the UPSC, JEE and NEET toppers are Indo-Aryans:lul::lul:

Misogynist Curry 卐

Misogynist Curry 卐

★★★★★
21d 9h 8m
It doesn’t change the fact that disproportionately, South Indians are overrepresented in achievements like being a Nobel Prize winner or CEO of a Silicon
Very proud being slaves of Americans huh:lul::lul:
But, it's not your fault, slaving is in your blood, first your were our slaves and now you are doing slaving of Americans:lul::lul:
The Cholas, Cheras, Pandyas, Pallavas were doing hunting and gathering?
You filthy fucking fuck cholas,cheras etc came after we fucked and civilized your low iq asses nigger:lul::lul:
Oh, I guess you know more about this topic than the linguists and philologists? Name the the “Middle Eastern” language that they were loanwords from.
You lost your languages you filthy oaf.
You all are dravidianized south asian hunter gatherers:lul::lul:
I see you basically conceded that the people who spoke Vedic Sanskrit were uncivilized based on their lack of words for many aspects of civilization.
No, we civilized your low IQ asses. You lost everything you had:lul::lul:
Even your languages are borrowed from ancient Iranians:lul::lul:
Dumb low IQ abo hunter gather piece of shit:lul::lul:
You do realize Y-DNA haplogroup frequencies say very little about your total ancestry, right? Y-DNA haplogroups are passed down from father to father which means you can have like what - 2% Indo-Aryan ancestry and still carry R1a-Z93? E.g. If an Indo-Aryan marries a native woman and their son marries a native woman and their son marries a native woman and their son marries a native woman their son would still carry R1a-Z93.
I clearly wrote Iranics, Europeans and Indo-Aryans are same from paternal side and different from maternal side in one of my last responses to you you filthy low iq shudra:lul::lul:
You don’t want to know how much I can tear apart this fantasy of yours; I’m holding it back because I don’t want it to be capitalized on by the other stormfrontcel retards here.
Seethe you untouchable dirty filthy shudra:lul::lul:
Neither, do I. Why would I want to be a manlet that’s height-mogged by teenage girls like you whos only pride is by pretending he belongs to some ancient group of people on Internet forums?
Says a guy who's himself rotting here.
You filthy low iq incel shamer:lul::lul:
Who the fuck are you talking about, dumbass? All the invaders you mentioned before conquered your people, not mine.
We conquered and pushed you down towards south without any sorta resistance and you all still cry and seethe about this fact everyday:lul::lul:
Keep seething you filthy descendant of filthy cowards.
Atleast my ancestors fought like the really men they were rather than leaving their homelands and women behind unlike yours:lul::lul:
As someone who knows people who have used professional genetic tools like qpAdam & ADMIXTOOLS and have ran models on datasets of South Asian populations published by geneticists on the field like Narasimhan or Reich - yes. (Unlike you who finds images off of Google and uncritically accepts them) This is a fact, and it comes from a sample of an Irula farmer
Show evidence nigger rather than calling your own low IQ statements facts :lul::lul:
Lol, you seriously think South Indian tribals like the Paniya are 95-98% identical to Andamanese Hunter-Gatherers? You do realize the latter are Negritos? Anyone with an eye and two brain cells can see a difference between them, particularly in stature.
Whatever helps to cope your dirty filthy ass :lul::lul:
Right and South Indians also have steppe ancestry as well, it’s almost like all Indians are a different ratio of steppe, IVC, and aasi rather than belonging to a “pure” race?
No, most of don't if we exclude high caste ones like Brahmins and Nairs because they are North Indian migrants and also because we fucked you ass:lul::lul:
There is no such homogeneous population in the subcontinent as a “North Indian”. Due to endogamy prevalent starting around the Gupta period, two North Indians living in the same village can have a genetic distance nearly three times the distance between a Southern and Northern European.
Depends upon the caste. Low caste shudras are descendants of low IQ subhuman south asian hunger gatheres. But, still a North Indian shudra mogs an average kaala madrasi to hell and back.

This dalit Punjabi sikh mogs your entire filthy population:lul::lul:
Holy shit I’ve never seen someone as deluded as you :feelskek::feelskek: Western Eurasia is a geographic term. There are populations that can be both Western Eurasian and have genetic distances as large as Europeans and East Asians today. I’ll give you an example: the Western Hunter Gatherers and Early European Farmers. Ergo, for the majority of Indians, their gene pool is Western Eurasian in origin.

“Caucasoid” doesn’t mean anything.
Very poor cope!
Caucasoid doesn't mean anything that doesn't mean anything only the nonsense you bark from your filthy vile mouth means everything:lul::lul:
You think it’s North Indian “Aryan” culture because you’ve never bothered identifying where elements of that culture that you ignorantly assumed were “Aryan” came from.
They came from our ancestors you filthy nigger unlike yours who lost everything from languages to lands:lul::lul:
Also if Northwestern Indians performing the lowest on IQ tests was bad, you do not want to be compared to the Southeast Asians who are eons ahead of you. :feelskek: In fact, given India’s IQ is 82 and you’re on the lower end, that would leave you a whopping ten IQ points below African-Americans. I’m sure you coped by claiming you were to superior to them another thread.
It's because majority of the Indians are low IQ shudras like you. Brahmins are the most intelligent. They dominate in every field since they are the direct descendants of Aryans unlike you low IQ hunter gathering niggers who only dominate in slums:lul::lul:
Oh wait, did I forget to tell majority of the slums in India are in Andhra Pradesh and majority of the slums dwellers of dhravi are tamils??:lul::lul:
That's right, you all filthy untouchable niggers belong to slums like the garbage you all are!!!!!
This is incorrect. Only a few groups like the Brahmins would contain such low AASI ancestry
Seethe nigger:lul::lul:

B-b-but all these charts are fake bro; only I am right pls believe me:feels::feels::soy::soy:
who are these mythical “conquerors” you speak of?
Mythical:lul::lul:
Again, they were primitive steppe nomads, and the only reason you want to identify with them despite carrying very little ancestry from them is because they were light-skinned. There is no other reason.
No, It's because I am their descendant. I speak their language, carry their genes, follow their culture.
I dunno why are yoi being so racist to your ancestors pls acknowledge your filthy predominant AASI ancestry and leave us alone. We have nothing to do with y'all. We are descendants of our lovely Aryan and ivc ancestors(IRAN_N):owo::owo:
You are a short pajeet (you are height-mogged by teenage girls),
So?? What's the point of having good height when you are still rotting here:lul::lul:
I don't understand this incel shaming tactics of low iq GRAYcels like you; when you got nothing to say you start shaming physical characteristics like filthy normies.
you belong to the lowest IQ region of India
Source?? Trust me bro:soy::soy:
you have a limited understanding of subjects you attempt to discuss authoritatively
No, it's you vile shudra!
hWhy would I be jealous of you? Give me so much as a single reason.
Because you aren't an Aryan, but a low IQ descendant of escapee low iq hunter gathering cowards.

Last edited:
Nemesis

Nemesis

Sick of normies, norwood cell
★★★★
10d 17h 31m
Holy moly, that subreddit is filled with foids who only write about sex. Toilets are disgusting creatures :feelswhat:

Misogynist Curry 卐

Misogynist Curry 卐

★★★★★
21d 9h 8m
Completely over for dravidiancels
Beyond over!
The languages over which they take so pride of aren't even theirs:lul::lul:
Well at least they can say THEY are native of India, even if their languages aren’t.
Yeah, I think Brahuis of Pakistan are real dravidians since they carry highest amount of IRAN_N ancestry and speak dravidian language while all these dirty so called dravidian south Indians are none other than dravidianized "south asian hunter gatherers" :lul::lul:
These fo like @Indracel lost everything from their culture, languages to lands:feelsugh::feelsugh:
Even his profile pic is of an Aryan god which clearly shows how deeply we have influenced these low iq abos:feelsthink::feelsthink:
My respect for Brahuis has immensely increased:feelsaww::feelsaww:

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

★★★★★
94d 7h 35m
Beyond over!
The languages over which they take so pride of aren't even theirs:lul::lul:
Realities of getting brutally mogged in ancient times comes back.

Yeah, I think Brahuis of Pakistan are real dravidians since they carry highest amount of IRAN_N ancestry and speak dravidian language while all these dirty so called dravidian south Indians are none other than dravidianized "south asian hunter gatherers" :lul::lul:
These fo like @Indracel lost everything from their culture, languages to lands:feelsugh::feelsugh:
Even his profile pic is of an Aryan god which clearly shows how deeply we have influenced these low iq abos:feelsthink::feelsthink:
My respect for Brahuis has immensely increased:feelsaww::feelsaww:
There’s nothing dirty or shameful about being South Indian (other than foids hating them for their looks). Also, they did lose their language to Dravidians but they still probably have much of their original culture, as it isn’t just IVC copy-paste. But as for religion, that is completely been subverted by North Indian Brahminization, which is probably a downgrade in many ways like implementing a caste system there.

Indracel

Indracel

Leftwingcel
★★★★★
6d 8h 14m
This is going to be my last response; I have no further use in entertaining an idiot.

You are not an Aryan. North India was assimilated by Aryan society, whereas South India was not, and you delusionally think you are an Aryan because of it. You just have slightly more steppe ancestry.

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F50a0ec21-0376-4344-b80c-989ca557ada7_672x589.png

Keep seething you fucking filthy hunter gatherings low iq shit.
Do you even know what does Indo Aryan mean you filthy untouchable dasa:lul::lul:
You're 15% Indo-Aryan, but have been pretending thus far to be some unadmixed Indo-Aryan. South Indians are less steppe, but it's 5-10%. Indo-Aryans conquered North India during the Vedic Period, but they didn't go into South India, which is why North India is Indo-Aryan and South India is Dravidian.

You would be considered a dasyu by the Vedic Aryans, especially because you don't even meet their cultural definition and don't seem to know anything about the Vedas.

I'm not sure where you got the idea that the AASI were "hunter gatherers"; they were probably slash-and-burn agriculturalists.

At this point, your "low IQ" insults don't really matter. Anyone following this argument can obviously tell of my intellectual superiority over you :feelskek:

Nobody worships them,
Right, you're probably a follower of modern Hinduism, only a small fraction of which is Indo-Aryan in origin (as is your ancestry).

but anyway show evidence from Vedas:lul::lul:
Mandala 9 of the Rigveda is 114 hymns that discuss soma, the hallucinogen which was probably Ephedra found in BMAC sites.

Here is a paper from the Bhandarkar Oriental Research Institute on the incest narrative between Yama and Yami.

You seem to know very little about the Vedas.

No, it's nowhere mentioned in Vedas keep seething like an ape you are:lul::lul:
Because it's an ancient Proto-Indo-Iranian custom that they left in their material records.
Screen_Shot_2022-06-27_at_11.44.51_PM.png

Show evidences from Vedas nigger:lul::lul:
It's not from the "Vedas", it's from later Dharmasastric literature.

Indra is a sanskrit word you fool:lul::lul:
It's a word in Vedic Sanskrit borrowed from a BMAC substrate. You thus far have still been unable to refute any of the myriad arguments I presented earlier in this thread, because you don't know what you're talking about.

Show evidence rather than blabbering hogwash you filthy shudra:lul::lul:
I just did? You just ignored it and said you didn't care what a "foreigner" thought of you.

Differences in cognitive ability, per capita income, infant mortality, fertility and latitude across the states of India:
This immigration led to genetic differences between the more Indo-European lighter skin tones present in the population of northern India than in the south (Ali et al., 2014). It has been shown that across 58 nations light skin tone is strongly associated with higher IQ at r = .89 by Meisenberg (2004) and confirmed for 129 nations at r = .92 by Templer and Arikawa (2006). From these results it might have been expected that the lighter skinned populations of the north-western states would have higher average IQs. This expectation is disconfirmed by the below average cognitive abilities in most of the north-western states where Jammu Kashmir has the lowest cognitive ability score of 228.8 and the north-western union territory of Uttarkhand has the second lowest cognitive ability score of 236.4.

He's a white supremacist, who by the way, has every reason to try and mislead the results to support a high IQ estimate for lighter-skinned people.

Very proud being slaves of Americans huh:lul::lul:
But, it's not your fault, slaving is in your blood, first your were our slaves and now you are doing slaving of Americans:lul::lul:
Winning Nobel Prizes in the natural sciences is not being a "slave". Why haven't any so called "Aryans" made vast contributions to physics, mathematics, or any other field requiring significant mental capacity, like:

Subrahmanyan Chandrasekhar:
deliveryService

Chandrasekhar worked on a wide variety of problems in physics during his lifetime, contributing to the contemporary understanding of stellar structure, white dwarfs, stellar dynamics, stochastic process, radiative transfer, the quantum theory of the hydrogen anion, hydrodynamic and hydromagnetic stability, turbulence, equilibrium and the stability of ellipsoidal figures of equilibrium, general relativity, mathematical theory of black holes and theory of colliding gravitational waves.[6] At the University of Cambridge, he developed a theoretical model explaining the structure of white dwarf stars that took into account the relativistic variation of mass with the velocities of electrons that comprise their degenerate matter. He showed that the mass of a white dwarf could not exceed 1.44 times that of the Sun – the Chandrasekhar limit. Chandrasekhar revised the models of stellar dynamics first outlined by Jan Oort and others by considering the effects of fluctuating gravitational fields within the Milky Way on stars rotating about the galactic centre. His solution to this complex dynamical problem involved a set of twenty partial differential equations, describing a new quantity he termed "dynamical friction", which has the dual effects of decelerating the star and helping to stabilize clusters of stars. Chandrasekhar extended this analysis to the interstellar medium, showing that clouds of galactic gas and dust are distributed very unevenly.

Srinivasa Ramanujan:
RamanujanSrinivasa-Color800px.jpg

Though he had almost no formal training in pure mathematics, he made substantial contributions to mathematical analysis, number theory, infinite series, and continued fractions, including solutions to mathematical problems then considered unsolvable. Ramanujan initially developed his own mathematical research in isolation: according to Hans Eysenck: "He tried to interest the leading professional mathematicians in his work, but failed for the most part. What he had to show them was too novel, too unfamiliar, and additionally presented in unusual ways; they could not be bothered".[4] Seeking mathematicians who could better understand his work, in 1913 he began a postal correspondence with the English mathematician G. H. Hardy at the University of Cambridge, England. Recognising Ramanujan's work as extraordinary, Hardy arranged for him to travel to Cambridge. In his notes, Hardy commented that Ramanujan had produced groundbreaking new theorems, including some that "defeated me completely; I had never seen anything in the least like them before",[5] and some recently proven but highly advanced results.

During his short life, Ramanujan independently compiled nearly 3,900 results (mostly identities and equations).[6] Many were completely novel; his original and highly unconventional results, such as the Ramanujan prime, the Ramanujan theta function, partition formulae and mock theta functions, have opened entire new areas of work and inspired a vast amount of further research.[7] Of his thousands of results, all but a dozen or two have now been proven correct

C. V. Raman:
cvraman.PNG

Sir Chandrasekhara Venkata Raman FRS (/ˈrɑːmən/;[1] 7 November 1888 – 21 November 1970) was an Indian physicist known for his work in the field of light scattering.[2] Using a spectrograph that he developed, he and his student K. S. Krishnan discovered that when light traverses a transparent material, the deflected light changes its wavelength and frequency. This phenomenon, a hitherto unknown type of scattering of light, which they called "modified scattering" was subsequently termed the Raman effect or Raman scattering. Raman received the 1930 Nobel Prize in Physics for the discovery and was the first Asian to receive a Nobel Prize in any branch of science.[3]

Venki Ramakrishnan:
92adfa42-f704-4415-a519-0c205ff835bb-620x372.jpeg

Venkatraman Ramakrishnan (born 1952) is an Indian-born British and American structural biologist who shared the 2009 Nobel Prize in Chemistry with Thomas A. Steitz and Ada Yonath, "for studies of the structure and function of the ribosome".[4][8][9][10]

Har Gobind Khorana:
61d87a08c52a0.jpg

Har Gobind Khorana (9 January 1922 – 9 November 2011)[1][2][3] was an Indian American biochemist.[4] While on the faculty of the University of Wisconsin–Madison, he shared the 1968 Nobel Prize for Physiology or Medicine with Marshall W. Nirenberg and Robert W. Holley for research that showed the order of nucleotides in nucleic acids, which carry the genetic code of the cell and control the cell's synthesis of proteins. Khorana and Nirenberg were also awarded the Louisa Gross Horwitz Prize from Columbia University in the same year.[5][6]

He isn't a Tamil, but he looks phenotypically identical to them - so according to you he would be "black low-iq dravidian hunter gatherer" or whatever the fuck it was you were blabbering about.

But hey, you guys got Hrithik Roshan! :feelskek:
8953-hrithik-and-saba-relish-a-long-drive-in-the-serene-setting-of-france-offers-fans-znmd-vibes.jpg

You filthy fucking fuck cholas,cheras etc came after we fucked and civilized your low iq asses nigger:lul::lul:

You lost your languages you filthy oaf.
You all are dravidianized south asian hunter gatherers:lul::lul:

No, we civilized your low IQ asses. You lost everything you had:lul::lul:
Even your languages are borrowed from ancient Iranians:lul::lul:
Dumb low IQ abo hunter gather piece of shit:lul::lul:

You can blabber on endlessly about this alleged "invasion" of South India by Aryans/Persians/Kushans/Huns or whatever but the fact is they conquered and subjugated your people according to anyone who can read a map.

You're not an Aryan either, considering the table (which again, is still poorly done) you yourself posted shows the groups with the highest steppe ancestry reaching a maximum of 30% of steppe-related ancestry. For the majority of middle-caste Northwest Indians, it is 12-16%.

Neither is significant. Would you claim an African-American is a British colonist? They have 25% European ancestry.

I clearly wrote Iranics, Europeans and Indo-Aryans are same from paternal side and different from maternal side in one of my last responses to you you filthy low iq shudra:lul::lul:

Seethe you untouchable dirty filthy shudra:lul::lul:
They do not. Persians and Indians are usually 15% Indo-Iranian (the rest being the indigenous people of Persia), and Northern European populations being not too far off from the original Indo-Iranians. Southern Europeans are way off.

Says a guy who's himself rotting here.
You filthy low iq incel shamer:lul::lul:
LMAO, you just spent the better part of this entire thread insulting me and you're crying I called you out for being a manlet?

Bitch, even if I'm a dravidian, I stand an infinitely higher chance of "ascending" than you ever will. If you're the height of a fucking 18-year old girl, only way you can ascend is by putting on a bra and panties and start trannymaxxing :feelskek::feelskek:

We conquered and pushed you down towards south without any sorta resistance and you all still cry and seethe about this fact everyday:lul::lul:
Keep seething you filthy descendant of filthy cowards.
Atleast my ancestors fought like the really men they were rather than leaving their homelands and women behind unlike yours:lul::lul:

They didn't "push" down anyone South. They mixed with them, creating the modern populations of North India. Who are by the way, 12-16% Indo-Aryan - aka you.

Show evidence nigger rather than calling your own low IQ statements facts :lul::lul:
Oh, I have to show evidence, whereas you can blabber on endlessly absurd claims about South Indians being 100% AASI, South Indians being a subset of the Andamanese people, or mythical "conquests" of South India by the Huns or the Kushan Empire?

The "evidence" is in ancient DNA files publicly released that you run models on using tools like qpAdam or ADMIXTOOLS, and I know what the results are and talk to people who work with them as a college student. Since you clearly do not know how to run models yourself, here are some ones I found off the internet for South Indians:

vjacj62wbbn71.png

tc0x3syifrh71.jpg

They're definitely not professional-grade though.

Whatever helps to cope your dirty filthy ass :lul::lul:
This entire thread is you coping by masquerading as an Indo-Aryan. You claimed to be a white person in another thread :feelskek::feelskek: and now you are claiming to be an Aryan.

No, most of don't if we exclude high caste ones like Brahmins and Nairs because they are North Indian migrants and also because we fucked you ass:lul::lul:

Apart from Brahmins, virtually all South Indian castes are not significantly different from the Nairs - besides scattered tribal populations, who are the minority anyway. No idea where you got the claim they were North Indian migrants, but this whole debate is "I don't have to provide evidence but you have to", right?

Depends upon the caste. Low caste shudras are descendants of low IQ subhuman south asian hunger gatheres. But, still a North Indian shudra mogs an average kaala madrasi to hell and back.
View attachment 645217
This dalit Punjabi sikh mogs your entire filthy population:lul::lul:

Tamils are closer to North Indian middle and upper caste populations than North Indian dalits are to North Indian upper and middle caste populations, lmao. Your flawed understanding of genetics is basically whatever "looks" like an Aryan to you.

Very poor cope!
Caucasoid doesn't mean anything that doesn't mean anything only the nonsense you bark from your filthy vile mouth means everything:lul::lul:
Where is your refutation of my example of two Western Eurasian populations that are as different as Europeans and East Asians are today? According to you, they are both from Western Eurasia, so they're of the same "race"!

It's because majority of the Indians are low IQ shudras like you. Brahmins are the most intelligent. They dominate in every field since they are the direct descendants of Aryans unlike you low IQ hunter gathering niggers who only dominate in slums:lul::lul:

The "direct" descendents of the Aryans (30% Aryan):
Kalash.jpg

1710069-image_uploaded_from_ios_-1526321544.jpg

062212_01_0.jpg

Doesn't matter if "Jats" are "slaying" if they're viewed as aggressive, brainless, and scoring low on IQ tests :feelskek:

Oh wait, did I forget to tell majority of the slums in India are in Andhra Pradesh and majority of the slums dwellers of dhravi are tamils??:lul::lul:
That's right, you all filthy untouchable niggers belong to slums like the garbage you all are!!!!!

Seethe nigger:lul::lul:
View attachment 645218
B-b-but all these charts are fake bro; only I am right pls believe me:feels::feels::soy::soy:

That chart is extremely wrong, because it uses Andamanese Hunter-Gatherers as a proxy for AASI (rather than simulated AASI). Andamanese Hunter-Gatherers are closer to modern East Asian populations and therefore none of these models are correct. Narasimhan's research is outdated. Andamanese people are different from AASI.

Source: Aghakhanian, Farhang et al. “Unravelling the genetic history of Negritos and indigenous populations of Southeast Asia.” Genome biology and evolution vol. 7,5 1206-15. 14 Apr. 2015, doi:10.1093/gbe/evv065

Though they do seem to hit the ballpark, since Indo-Aryan ancestry in NW India is in fact that low (16% to 30% max).

No, It's because I am their descendant. I speak their language, carry their genes, follow their culture.
I dunno why are yoi being so racist to your ancestors pls acknowledge your filthy predominant AASI ancestry and leave us alone. We have nothing to do with y'all. We are descendants of our lovely Aryan and ivc ancestors(IRAN_N):owo::owo:

You are barely any more their descendant than African-Americans are from the British or a Bolivian is a descendant of the Spanish. And unless you're a Brahmin or Jat, you're barely any more than their descendant than non-SC/ST South Indians are. non-SC/ST South Indians are 50-55% Iran_N. This is a fact.

We know, by the way how Proto-Indo-Iranians probably looked like, and they don't resemble North Indians or Persians at all. If you want to know how they look go find the Bronze Age cultures they migrated from and the what the DNA samples they returned showed.

So?? What's the point of having good height when you are still rotting here:lul::lul:
I don't understand this incel shaming tactics of low iq GRAYcels like you; when you got nothing to say you start shaming physical characteristics like filthy normies.

Source?? Trust me bro:soy::soy:

No, it's you vile shudra!

Because you aren't an Aryan, but a low IQ descendant of escapee low iq hunter gathering cowards.

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Do you realize how stupid you sound to anyone with an IQ above, maybe 100?

Anyway, if you want to LARP as an Indo-Aryan or a white person on this forum, I don't really care; I just hate ignorance (especially the nationalistic type), but it's pretty clear you're coping or whatever because you want to be a white person and need something to maintain any dignity given how you have nothing else as a pathetic manlet :feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
Misogynist Curry 卐

Misogynist Curry 卐

★★★★★
21d 9h 8m
Realities of getting brutally mogged in ancient times comes back.
Their existence always makes me feel great about myself:lul::lul:
Their face, race, skin colour, hairs looks, food etc everything is worse. Atleast my only problem is my height not face, hairs and skin tone:owo::owo:
If I had just two more inches, I would never be on this site:feelsree::feelsree:
There’s nothing dirty or shameful about being South Indian
Nothing is more shameful and dirty than being born an abo:feelsugh::feelsugh:
Also, they did lose their language to Dravidians but they still probably have much of their original culture, as it isn’t just IVC copy-paste.
No, these subhumans lost most of their culture. Their culture is heavily influenced by neolithic Iranain, IVC and North Indian culture. Their original culture is hunter gathering just like their andamanese brothers:lul::lul:
caste system
Caste system already existed in IVC prior to my forefathers' invasion of South Asia. Within Harappa, walls separated one section of the people from another, which clearly shows how the caste system existed way back

Misogynist Curry 卐

Misogynist Curry 卐

★★★★★
21d 9h 8m
You are not an Aryan. North India was assimilated by Aryan society, whereas South India was not, and you delusionally think you are an Aryan because of it. You just have slightly more steppe ancestry.
What does Indo-Aryan mean then??
Are you a joke??
Are you gonna decide who's Aryan and who's not you bloody cunt!:lul:
You're 15% Indo-Aryan
First, you said I am not an Aryan and now you are saying I am 15% Indo-Aryan; have lost your brain nigger:feelsugh::feelsugh:
but have been pretending thus far to be some unadmixed Indo-Aryan.
I've never said I am not mixed you son of a bitch:feelsree::feelsree:
I have clearly wrote numerous times that my forefathers were Aryans and mothers were from IVC.
I have clearly said we Indo-Aryans, Iranics and Europeans are same from paternale side, but since you are a low iq descendant of low iq abo hunter gatherers, it'd be hard for you to comprehend:lul::lul:
You would be considered a dasyu by the Vedic Aryans, especially because you don't even
Oh so now an untouchable dasa would decide who's Aryan and who's not:lul::lul:
I'm not sure where you got the idea that the AASI were "hunter gatherers"; they were probably slash-and-burn agriculturalists.
There was no sort of agriculture in prior to my maternal ancestors(Iran_N) invasion of South Asia you fool!!!!!
They taught you all agriculture and farming otherwise you would still be living in stone age like your andamanese brothers:lul::lul:

At this point, your "low IQ" insults don't really matter. Anyone following this argument can obviously tell of my intellectual superiority over you :feelskek:
Self proclaimed superior intellectual:lul::lul: Such statements clearly indicates how dumb you are:feelsugh::feelsugh:
Mandala 9 of the Rigveda is 114 hymns that discuss soma, the hallucinogen which was probably Ephedra found in BMAC sites.
It's completely irrelevant to the balderdash you were blabbering about:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:
You seem to know very little about the Vedas.
Show verses from vedas to substantiate your claims don't divert topic nigger:feelsUgh:
Because it's an ancient Proto-Indo-Iranian custom that they left in their material records.
Cope!
It's not from the "Vedas", it's from later Dharmasastric literature.
Hahahahah:lul::lul:
Nigger got exposed.
I knew such bs stuff can't be in Vedas; my ancestors were civilized not subhuman hunter gatherers like yours:lul::lul:
It's a word in Vedic Sanskrit borrowed from a BMAC substrate.
Then show some evidence to substantiate your claim nigger:feelsugh::feelsugh:

Last edited:
Misogynist Curry 卐

Misogynist Curry 卐

★★★★★
21d 9h 8m
You thus far have still been unable to refute any of the myriad arguments I presented earlier in this thread, because you don't know what you're talking about.
No, it's you nigger:feelsugh::feelsugh:
You keep claiming foolish statements without any evidence while I have shown all the evidences. Just say you are mad:feelsUgh::feelsUgh:
Winning Nobel Prizes in the natural sciences is not being a "slave". Why haven't any so called "Aryans" made vast contributions to physics, mathematics, or any other field requiring significant mental capacity,
Who invented trigonometry, who invented zero, who invented chess, who invented modern numeral system:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:
You are clearly the most dumbest creature I have seen so far here:feelsugh::feelsugh:
He isn't a Tamil, but he looks phenotypically identical to them
He mogs tamils:lul::lul:
You can blabber on endlessly about this alleged "invasion" of South India by Aryans/Persians/Kushans/Huns or whatever but the fact is they conquered and subjugated your people according to anyone who can read a map
No, the neolithic Iranians and Aryans invaded and pushed y'all not us without any bit of resistence; don't relate your dirty subhuman ass with us:feelsugh::feelsugh:
Yes, we had wars with our Scythian, Kushans, Huns etc cousins, but atleast our forefathers gave them tough resistence and fought like men rather than leaving their lands and women behind unlike your coward ancestors nigger:lul::lul:
Neither is significant. Would you claim an African-American is a British colonist? They have 25% European ancestry.
Very few of them have.
And again, I don't care what an untouchable dasa thinks aboutI ndo Aryans :lul::lul:
You all are just dirty jealous dogs :feelsugh::feelsugh:
They do not. Persians and Indians are usually 15% Indo-Iranian (the rest being the indigenous people of Persia), and Northern European populations being not too far off from the original Indo-Iranians. Southern Europeans are way off.
Iranics, Europeans and Indo Aryans have same forefathers; it has been proven nigger only the mothers are different. How dumb you are??
LMAO, you just spent the better part of this entire thread insulting me and you're crying I called you out for being a manlet?

Bitch, even if I'm a dravidian, I stand an infinitely higher chance of "ascending" than you ever will. If you're the height of a fucking 18-year old girl, only way you can ascend is by putting on a bra and panties and start trannymaxxing :feelskek::feelskek:
I want every member of this forum to ascend :owo::owo:
I am not some selfish low iq incel shamer like you fool:feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
They didn't "push" down anyone South. They mixed with them, creating the modern populations of North India.
We did, we pushed and killed all the subhuman men like you and mixed with their women.

here are some ones I found off the internet for South Indians:
Average south Indian nigger having less AASI than brahmins of UP:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
Fake results :feelsugh::feelsugh:
Even a fool can sense it, but you are beyond dumb
FASLhHpVQAMkowT
Images   2022 08 05T164212176

All the middle and lower caste South Indians are predominant Abo.
These is what we call legit data you fool

This entire thread is you coping by masquerading as an Indo-Aryan. You claimed to be a white person in another thread :feelskek::feelskek: and now you are claiming to be an Aryan.
Because I am, I am not an abo like you nigger:lul::lul:
Images   2022 08 05T165042315

Apart from Brahmins, virtually all South Indian castes are not significantly different from the Nairs - besides scattered tribal populations, who are the minority anyway. No idea where you got the claim they were North Indian migrants, but this whole debate is "I don't have to provide evidence but you have to", right?
All the brahmins are genetically almost similar while all the tribals are genetically similar clearly proving the fact low caste south Indians are abo while high caste south Indians have migrated from North; anyone with lil bit of knowledge would know this :feelsugh::feelsugh:
Tamils are closer to North Indian middle and upper caste populations than North Indian dalits are to North Indian upper and middle caste populations, lmao. Your flawed understanding of genetics is basically whatever "looks" like an Aryan to you.
What?? :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
That's the funniest shit I have read today.
Why do you filthy tamils always claiming to be similar to North Indians:feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
Only a low iq hunter gathering fool like you would think that this tamil nigger is more closer to High caste North Indians
Images   2022 06 23T204359951

Than this punjabi dalit sikh
Images   2022 08 05T165836541

Doesn't matter if "Jats" are "slaying" if they're viewed as aggressive, brainless, and scoring low on IQ tests :feelskek:
Seethe!! Your foids want to be raped by those aggressive nomads than staying with some dirty black skinned abo descendants:feelsugh::feelsugh:

Attachments

• images - 2022-08-05T164019.775.jpeg
    images - 2022-08-05T164019.775.jpeg
    12.6 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

★★★★★
94d 7h 35m
Their existence always makes me feel great about myself:lul::lul:
Their face, race, skin colour, hairs looks, food etc everything is worse. Atleast my only problem is my height not face, hairs and skin tone:owo::owo:
If I had just two more inches, I would never be on this site:feelsree::feelsree:
And you get mogged by whites to the point of looking like apes. What’s the point in being prideful of being the second most subhuman race on Earth?

Nothing is more shameful and dirty than being born an abo:feelsugh::feelsugh:
True, but modern south Indians are also mixed with neolithic Iranian farmers and indo-europeans. Most curries in curryland aren’t generically much different except in ratios. Even the Jatts and Pashtuns who had the highest steppe ancestry still had the presence of some IVC and abo native component.

No, these subhumans lost most of their culture. Their culture is heavily influenced by neolithic Iranain, IVC and North Indian culture. Their original culture is hunter gathering just like their andamanese brothers:lul::lul:
No, the history shows that the societies were naturally progressing on their own and had trade with seafaring nations like Greece, Mesopotamia, and Egypt for a long time. The sangam literature period documents the transition of the region from a mostly agricultural society (pre-Brahminization) to a specialized pre-indsutrial society (due to Indianization from northern influences).

They probably weren’t influenced by IVC that much because that was mostly in the indus valley region far away. As for neolithic farmer related, it’s good that they saw a superior culture and way of living and abandoned their old ways. It’s hard for most groups of people to accept other people have superior ways of life.

Caste system already existed in IVC prior to my forefathers' invasion of South Asia. Within Harappa, walls separated one section of the people from another, which clearly shows how the caste system existed way back
No, the caste system comes directly from the Vedas. It is called the Varna and stems from the Rigveda’s Purusha’s Sukta, although it was from a chaoter that was added later on to the rigveda.

Misogynist Curry 卐

Misogynist Curry 卐

★★★★★
21d 9h 8m
You thus far have still been unable to refute any of the myriad arguments I presented earlier in this thread, because you don't know what you're talking about.
No, it's you nigger:feelsugh::feelsugh:
You keep claiming foolish statements without any statements while I have shown all the evidences. Just say you are mad:feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

Winning Nobel Prizes in the natural sciences is not being a "slave". Why haven't any so called "Aryans" made vast contributions to physics, mathematics, or any other field requiring significant mental capacity,
Who invented trigonometry, who invented zero, who invented chess, who invented modern numeral system:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:
You are clearly the most dumbest creature I have seen so far here:feelsugh::feelsugh:
He isn't a Tamil, but he looks phenotypically identical to them
He mogs tamils:lul::lul:
You can blabber on endlessly about this alleged "invasion" of South India by Aryans/Persians/Kushans/Huns or whatever but the fact is they conquered and subjugated your people according to anyone who can read a map
No, the neolithic Iranians and Aryans invaded and pushed y'all not us without any bit of resistence; don't relate your dirty subhuman ass with us:feelsugh::feelsugh:
Yes, we had wars with our Scythian, Kushans, Huns etc cousins, but atleast our forefathers gave them tough resistence and fought like men rather than leaving their lands and women behind unlike your coward ancestors nigger:lul::lul:
Very few of them have.
And again, I don't care what an touchable dasa thinks
Indo Aryans :lul::lul:
You all are just dirty jealous dogs :feelsugh::feelsugh:
Iranics, Europeans and Indo Aryans have same forefathers; it has been proven nigger only the mothers are different. How dumb you are??

I want every member of this forum to ascend :owo::owo:
I am not some selfish low iq incel shamer like you fool:feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
They didn't "push" down anyone South. They mixed with them, creating the modern populations of North India.
We did, we pushed and killed all the subhuman men like you and mixed with their women.

here are some ones I found off the internet for South Indians:
Average south Indian nigger having less AASI than brahmins of UP:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
Fake results :feelsugh::feelsugh:
Even a fool can sense it, but you are beyond dumb
View attachment 645267View attachment 645269
All the middle and lower caste South Indians are predominant Abo.
These is what we call legit data you fool

Because I am, I am not an abo like you nigger:lul::lul:
View attachment 645270

All the brahmins are genetically almost similar while all the tribals are genetically similar clearly proving the fact low caste south Indians are abo while high caste south Indians have migrated from North; anyone with lil bit of knowledge would know this :feelsugh::feelsugh:
What?? :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
That's the funniest shit I have read today.
Why do you filthy tamils always claiming to be similar to North Indians:feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
Only a low iq hunter gathering fool like you would think that this tamil nigger is more closer to High caste North Indians
View attachment 645271
Than this punjabi dalit sikh
View attachment 645273

Seethe!! Your foids want to be raped by those aggressive nomads than staying with some dirty black skinned abo descendants:feelsugh::feelsugh:

You are barely any more their descendant than African-Americans are from the British or a Bolivian is a descendant of the Spanish. And unless you're a Brahmin or Jat, you're barely any more than their descendant than non-SC/ST South Indians are. non-SC/ST South Indians are 50-55% Iran_N. This is a fact.
That's not fact but nonsense you low iq filthy abo :feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
All the North Indians regardless of caste have Aryan fathers and ivc mothers. That's a fact. I dunno why are you keep associating your filthy asses with us:feelsree::feelsree:

Anyway, if you want to LARP as an Indo-Aryan or a white person on this forum, I don't really care; I just hate ignorance (especially the nationalistic type), but it's pretty clear you're coping or whatever because you want to be a white person and need something to maintain any dignity given how you have nothing else as a pathetic manlet
I am an Indo-Aryan that's fact. Check the definition of Indo-Aryan first you low iq nigger:feelsugh::feelsugh:
Atleast I speak in my native language, follow my culture, religion etc unlike you who's just some dravidianized south asian abo hunter gatherer who lost his language, culture, homes etc.
You are coward descendant of coward people:lul::lul:

Misogynist Curry 卐

Misogynist Curry 卐

★★★★★
21d 9h 8m
And you get mogged by whites to the point of looking like apes. What’s the point in being prideful of being the second most subhuman race on Earth?
Being second most subhuman is definitely better than being most subhuman:lul::lul:
True, but modern south Indians are also mixed with neolithic Iranian farmers and indo-europeans. Most curries in curryland aren’t generically much different except in ratios. Even the Jatts and Pashtuns who had the highest steppe ancestry still had the presence of some IVC and abo native component.
We are genetically predominantly non AASI than AASI unlike subhuman dravidinized abos :):)

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

★★★★★
94d 7h 35m
Being second most subhuman is definitely better than being most subhuman:lul::lul:
Negative infinity + 1 = negative infinity

We are genetically predominantly non AASI than AASI unlike subhuman dravidinized abos :):)
Do you think a white person gives a shit whether you have predominantly AASI or less of it if you still look like a shitskin subhuman curry? They don’t even care if you are sand nigger either, if you look curry (as most sand niggers do), you are all subhuman to them. So just get along with the other dude and realize all incels are in this together, cause it’s over for us.

GeneralKnoxx

GeneralKnoxx

Recruit
★★
15h 9m
I just found out that one of my posts was posted on Reddit and mocked by hundreds of foids.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/NotHowGirlsWork/comments/wbx32h/incel_breeding_fantasies/

Apart from the usual insults, what these foid feminists fail to realize is that they were the ones to support eugenics first.

Consider Margaret Sanger, one of the founders of Planned Parenthood who established the first birth control clinic in the country, and a figure admired by many feminists:

Also consider the fact that it was the progressive movement that supported eugenics initially.

From Eugenics and American social history, 1880-1950:

One of the prominent figures being SCOTUS Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr:

Who wrote the opinion for a forced sterilization case Buck v. Bell:

WHAT? you think you are a curry who is special? there is absolutely no need for anyone of you shitskins. please please tell me ONE THING your entire civilization has accomplished? Without the true Aryans GERMANS you would be nowhere. YOU MUST BE one of those SOFTWARE engine cucks from the cow country.......
WHATS ONE THING THIS GUY HAS DONE ??? TELL ME PLEASE :feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:
R.c87968ba1ba8e8dd548e39ddc62fd090

Misogynist Curry 卐

Misogynist Curry 卐

★★★★★
21d 9h 8m
Negative infinity + 1 = negative infinity
Negative infinity is better than giga negative infinity:feelsaww::feelsaww:
Do you think a white person gives a shit whether you have predominantly AASI or less of it if you still look like a shitskin subhuman curry? They don’t even care if you are sand nigger either, if you look curry (as most sand niggers do), you are all subhuman to them. So just get along with the other dude and realize all incels are in this together, cause it’s over for us.
Tell this to OP who's incel shaming me you filthy kike:reeeeee::reeeeee:

JayGoptri

JayGoptri

Commander
★★
47d 23h 55m
@Misogynist Curry 卐

Stop this: "I'm the REAL Slim Shaddy OG Aryan" shit. You've lost.