Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Remember, fatherhood is the most rewarding investment a woman can bestow upon you!

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
3585nbkyc7c21.png

Inb4 I.T. says I want to fuck my daughter.

Last edited:
Raising a daughter is cucked

Don't get how most western fathers don't even care when their daughters whore around like wtf I would be furious

just fuck your daughter theory

Inhb IT spergs out, says you're living in a fantasy land while they aren't and says you wish you could watch other men fuck your daughter secretly.

Spending years raising her just so she can end up being creampied by Chads.

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.
Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.
As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

Don't nu-males want a girl with experience? I"m giving my daughter all the experience she needs

@FACEandLMS

I know you are in here boyo

I need your opinion please

It's over for catfishcels :cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

@FACEandLMS

is not responding

Don't nu-males want a girl with experience? I"m giving my daughter all the experience she needs

BASED
I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.
Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.
As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

lol This never gets old.
@FACEandLMS

I know you are in here boyo

I need your opinion please

On what???? Link? If it's in PMs, I don't respond to them cuz I let them pile up while I was away and now it's a full day's work to go through that shit.
he thinks he's too good to reply to anyone here. It's typical behavior for BBC volcels

I'm probabl...no. I am uglier than you. I was just born earlier and approached more.

Last edited:
Don't get how most western fathers don't even care when their daughters whore around like wtf I would be furious
they are too pussy to say anything against their daughters

Nuclear IQ post.. wow you just changed my perspective

just raise Chad's fleshlight theory

You better raise her in a sharia law household to make sure she doesn't become a degenerate slut.

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

If that doesn't work, yep your very cucked.

:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Six Foot Three and B...B...C

images

Cliffs: Blacked.com

Based

latest

Now I see the appeal of raising another mans daughter.

it's all about the eating and fucking in this life