Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Remember boyos, We are not entitled to shit according to soys, But chad is entitled to bully subhumans.

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
And guess what? If a subhuman retaliates against the golden boys we are the villains, If a chad kick your ass he is seen as a hero, If you stab him in self defense to protect your frail subhuman body and mind you are fucked for life, If a chad fucks up your body with his bare fists nothing will happen to him, Even if he causes you perma damage.

Clown world, Nauseating reality.

soys be like ":soy: :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:bullying is wong! b-but Is not an excuse to harm genetically superior humans inkell! dont you have empathy?" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::reeeeee:

Last edited:
I wish a chad would try to fight me. I'm getting old and I haven't properly beaten anyone yet and since I'm lawful good I can't start fights.

But once you're out of middle school, normies bully with words.

Everyone is eager to say "bullying is wrong!" because it makes it seem like they actually care, but do they actually do anything to back up their words? Never, it's all talk and no action. The ones who don't actively bully us just stand by and watch it happen. They don't try to intervene, they don't try to reach out to the bullied kid and befriend him, they don't do ANYTHING. The only time they actually bother is when one of those kids finally snaps and shoots up the school, but even then they only pretend to give a shit for a few days at most before they resume their state of ignorance.

Don't listen to anyone who says that "bullies become losers after high school!" because they're just lying to you. Those bullies grow up to be doctors, CEOs, and other high paying jobs where a sociopath might feel at home.