Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Remember Alex from Target?

GrotesqueIncel

GrotesqueIncel

Clowncel
★★
If you’re somehow unaware, ‘Alex from Target’ was a “meme” that started when a teenage roastie creepily took a picture of a Target employee without his knowledge.
Suddenly, the picture gained a shit ton of popularity on social media because “OMG he’s so hotttt!!”
Can someone please explain to me how this story does NOT prove any of our points? A meme that only exists because women are shallow cunts!

Attachments

• BB5942C0-5812-468F-A9B9-69BFDA9F79D9.jpeg
    BB5942C0-5812-468F-A9B9-69BFDA9F79D9.jpeg
    39.3 KB · Views: 175
That’s a guy? I sure hope he has a decent second puberty.

Lol skinny framecel prettybois boil my bloodpressure

Yes I remember him

I couldn’t believe just how many roasties and stacies fucking worshipped this guy after the picture went up.
Really shows how shitty our society is, and I think we should bring this up more often.

I couldn’t believe just how many roasties and stacies fucking worshipped this guy after the picture went up.
Really shows how shitty our society is, and I think we should bring this up more often.
CuckTears especially needs to hear this!

He has 1.5 million followers on unstagram JFL

Last edited:
He’s not attractive so by default, he’s unattractive. Women operate on binary.
That's some massive cope intake there. Are you sure you can handle it?

I’m not a believer in pretty boy being thrown out towards any decent-looking twink. Rob Lowe was a pretty boy, Chad Michael Murray, not Alex from Target. Words =/= actions. Who does she choose when ovulating? Not when she’s shopping.

He believes that you can't be attractive unless you look like a fucking cave man with massive jaw and chin.

Hot or Not.
I know what you said, I'm not dumb. But saying that he is unattractive is one of the biggest lies in existence.

He gets 20k likes on his instagram photos just for his looks. He got famous just because he looks good.

He believes that you can't be attractive unless you look like a fucking cave man with massive jaw and chin.

Does Brad Pitt have a massive chin? No, but he has a good jaw and head shape. I know it’s facial harmony and masculinity, not one or the other.

I know what you said, I'm not dumb. but saying that he is unattractive is one of the biggest lies in existence.

He gets 20k likes on his instagram photos just for his looks. He got famous just because he looks good.

He’s unattractive to girls during their periods. Unattractive is not the same as ugly.

Does Brad Pitt have a massive chin? No, but he has a good jaw and head shape. I know it’s facial harmony and masculinity, not one or the other.
I thought women operated on binary. They either like massive chins or not. Only GigaChads are attractive and no one else is. Brad Pitt is unattractive.

He’s unattractive to girls during their periods. Unattractive is not the same as ugly.
I went to his comment section and he literally got "Wow" comments from girls in their 20s

Gigacope

I went to his comment section and he literally got "Wow" comments from girls in their 20s

Gigacope

COMMENTS COMMENTS COMMENTS! We’re going by what women say now?

I thought women operated on binary. They either like massive chins or not. Only GigaChads are attractive and no one else is. Brad Pitt is unattractive.

Go take that up with Stan, I don’t know why he believes I’m an acromegaly fan but he does.

Ohh, I think I see the disconnect here. He's in his 20s now so he got past looking like a twink. I'm not going on his Insta but I'm sure he looks like a stud now and that's where most of his fem-orbiters are at right now.

COMMENTS COMMENTS COMMENTS! We’re going by what women say now?
why would a woman voluntarily follow an "unattractive" guy and giving him "Wow you are so hot" comments.
The don't listen to women argument refers to bluepilled "personality matters" cope

women act lower inhib on the internet and their true preferences show

Yeah, by who they pick on dating apps. I remember women saying fuckin’ James Comey was bae and hot because he was criticizing Trump.

I think Alex from Target should be used as a prime example of why Incels are right.

why would a woman voluntarily follow an "unattractive" guy and giving him "Wow you are so hot" comments.
The don't listen to women argument refers to bluepilled "personality matters" cope

Don’t listen to women expands beyond that. He was “cute”, non-threatening. Remember what I said, he’s unattractive as in non-dimorphic. Hmm, seeing prepubescent girls, fat girls, and witch chins posing with him. This guy’s slaying. I was WRONG!

:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

Don’t listen to women expands beyond that. He was “cute”, non-threatening. Remember what I said, he’s unattractive as in non-dimorphic. Hmm, seeing prepubescent girls, fat girls, and witch chins posing with him. This guy’s slaying. I was WRONG!

:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:
I can go to his comment section and give a so many other examples that would show that also normal girls in their 20s are attracted to him.

Let's agree to disagree because you will never really think that pretty boys can also slay

I can go to his comment section and give a so many other examples that would show that also normal girls in their 20s are attracted to him.

Let's agree to disagree because you will never really think that pretty boys can also slay

I think pretty boys can slay but to me, pretty boys are guys with a mix of masculinity and femininity.

Alex from Target and Jeremy Meeks are easy proof that society is incredibly fucking shallow, and we're right. Why the fuck is this not mentioned on this forum enough? Christ. Jeremy Meeks was the ultimate pill that normies were speechless against back on Cuckdit.

Alex from Target and Jeremy Meeks are easy proof that society is incredibly fucking shallow, and we're right. Why the fuck is this not mentioned on this forum enough? Christ. Jeremy Meeks was the ultimate pill that normies were speechless against back on Cuckdit.
I completely 100% agree. Chances are you won’t even find this thread anywhere on CuckTears later today, tomorrow, or anytime.
Even if it does, they won’t be able to properly argue against it. Just like with the HIV Blackpill, the normies will have nothing to say.

And that was what? Four years ago? Imagine how many Stacies are grinding on him in recent years.

All the roasties were clamoring over him and calling him “hot”, just because of a picture.
But I’m sure he had a great personality! Right ladies?

All the roasties were clamoring over him and calling him “hot”, just because of a picture.
But I’m sure he had a great personality! Right ladies?

I T ' S D A P E R S O N A L I T Y D A T C O U N T S

Probably say some shit like he worked for what he got or something
I’ve seen that bullshit argument, and I really don’t know how that disproves our points. It still means that women are shallow.

I’ve seen that bullshit argument, and I really don’t know how that disproves our points. It still means that women are shallow.

It doesn't even fit since his ass didn't work for anything it just happened by chance.

Let’s see CuckTears try to explain their way out of this.

He is attractive, but that doesn't mean less attractive looking guys can't get girlfriends. Just get out there! Take a shower! Go to the gym! Volunteer! Talk to people! Make friends! You'll find a gf in no time with a good personality!