Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel remedies are not working

Zaphod2.0

Zaphod2.0

Recruit
★★★★
I took 10 doses of benzo here, it's not working. the anguish and restlessness remains. i decided to go out into the street, i have a bad feeling, i might do something crazy.
I'll be back soon.
:feelsrope::feelsree:

I took 1mg of xanax once and didn't feel shit, and I'm a pussy so I couldn't take more

It’s over and we must accept it tbh

Keep us updated

Those are jewpills not remedies.

Remedies are herbal

Jewpills are made exclusively for sedation while your problem is too big for you to solve it without them. You either bought the wrong ones or your problems are too glaring/big for you, in which case, get a spine to endure them or join a psychiatric hospital so they can lobotomize you properly.

Keep us updated
I was at a very bad time and the streets were empty because a famous reality show was being broadcast here in Brazil. I got bored and went back home, taking another sleeping pill.
Jewpills are made exclusively for sedation while your problem is too big for you to solve it without them. You either bought the wrong ones or your problems are too glaring/big for you, in which case, get a spine to endure them or join a psychiatric hospital so they can lobotomize you properly.
I have been hospitalized before, I participated in a religious internment that my grandmother suggested, it didn't work out, they wouldn't let me take medicine