Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Religiousfags hurt our movement

• Thread starter FeminismsCancer
  • Start date
FeminismsCancer

FeminismsCancer

काली गोली
★★★★★
Yes I want the return of the patriarchy and keep women in check and all that jaz but no matter how you turn it, medieval beliefs in imaginary mythical creatures make you sound like a true retard and because of guilt through association I hate how whenever I say I'm right wing I have to justify how I'm not some creationist or flat earther down syndrome retard who ignores scientific facts etc.

I hate how whenever I say I'm right wing I have to justify how I'm not some creationist or flat earther down syndrome retard who ignores scientific facts etc.

I highly doubt that.

I'd say people who talk about horsefucking are probably more harmful to perceptions of us.

I highly doubt that.

I'd say people who talk about horsefucking are probably more harmful to perceptions of us.
That can be rebutted swiftly because most women let their dog fuck them.

This thead :

vladimir-putin-laughing.gif

Yes I want the return of the patriarchy and keep women in check and all that jaz but no matter how you turn it, medieval beliefs in imaginary mythical creatures make you sound like a true retard and because of guilt through association I hate how whenever I say I'm right wing I have to justify how I'm not some creationist or flat earther down syndrome retard who ignores scientific facts etc.

Too bad that you're a non-virgin fakecel so you have no say in incel matters.

Nah I'm just lol-ing @ how this thread derailed to people shitting on you for shagging a mare.
Ah OK then. They kinda prove how knee-jerky and dogmatic moralfags are. Case rested.

I don't give a fuck about the rules faggot.
You aren't an incel, you got laid once, you could do it again. You are NT enough.
Nope, I was young and had hair. And I'm aspie af too.

I am young, have hair and still fail to get laid.
Now leave fakecel.
I'm not fake, I can't get laid in 2k18. Do you think I'd enjoy hanging out on a dark place like this if I had easy access to sex? I'd be out getting it.

Couldn't agree more. These fucking Christcucks and ISIS-fags should just go away.