Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Religiouscels, would you change your religion to get with a foid?

northwesterner

northwesterner

Nothing left
★★
Hypothetically, let's say there's a girl who's interested in you, in fact, let's even say they're crazy for you. Completely head over heals. They're 100% loyal, and basically your ideal girl.

The only caveat is that they're a different religion from you, and the only way you could date them is by changing your religion to theirs.

Do you think you'd be able to do it?

Yes, just nothing overly ridiculous like mormonism or JW, among others, mang

If they don´t smell like fesikh, then yes.

Fuck yes... I would be a Muslim in one nanosecond if i can get two hot muslim obedient wife :feelsLSD:

If they are zealous enough to insist on doctrinal monogamy, they'd probably catch me sooner or later living a double life. "Is that <some other religious text> on your Kindle?!" Likely before consummation of the marriage.

I'd brainwash them, and make them worship Satan with me.

Hypothetically, let's say there's a girl who's interested in you, in fact, let's even say they're crazy for you. Completely head over heals. They're 100% loyal, and basically your ideal girl.

The only caveat is that they're a different religion from you, and the only way you could date them is by changing your religion to theirs.

Do you think you'd be able to do it?
no also what the fuck would i get? an ugly pajeeta or an ugly arab foid who would be disgusted by me?

no also what the fuck would i get? an ugly pajeeta or an ugly arab foid who would be disgusted by me?
Like I said, it'd be your ideal foid.

I would get her to covert to Islam
Prayer Mat Islam GIF