Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel ReligiousCels vs Religious Chads / Normies

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
note: this isn’t a soycuck r/atheist fag thread.

However I’ve noticed thing.
When Chad, Normies or a Stacy has all they want in life theyre like muhhh Im unfulfilled this hedonism isnt giving me satisfaction. All the benefits and perfection in my life Im depressed now then after a few months - a year or so they give their life to Christianity or Islam.

When I see religiouscels despite them being Muslim or Christian they still are depressed despite their religion. Depressed to the point where suicide is their only option no matter if they believe it’ll send them to hell. Christ and Allah is simply not enough to fulfill the life of an incel. Incels actually struggle through life unlike the average fucking Normie who’s too mentally weak and a pussy to handle small setbacks.

when a sub 5 is religious he's seen as a cakefruit extremist futur ISIS terrorist or an anti black christcuck
but when chad and toilets do it ,it's seen as being spiritual and having "faith"
ofc normies and chads are going to be more and more satisfied while being religious

Religious subhumans seen as coping with their unlucky fate.

When I see religiouscels despite them being Muslim or Christian they still are depressed despite their religion. Depressed to the point where suicide is their only option no matter if they believe it’ll send them to hell. Christ and Allah is simply not enough to fulfill the life of an incel. Incels actually struggle through life unlike the average fucking Normie who’s too mentally weak and a pussy to handle small setbacks.
Yeah, it's me. Except the suicide part, I still didn't reach this point

when a sub 5 is religious he's seen as a cakefruit extremist futur ISIS terrorist or an anti black christcuck
but when chad and toilets do it ,it's seen as being spiritual and having "faith"
ofc normies and chads are going to be more and more satisfied while being religious
This.

Why are religious sub 5s seen as anti black.

Too true, religion is not for incels, its a waste of time for incels. Religion is for Cahds and Stacys