Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Religious people why don't you kill yourself?

grayjedi90

grayjedi90

Is it just me or is it getting crazier out there?
★★★★
I mean you believe in hell and heaven but they can't be worse than living life as incel. So why not off yourself?

i doubt they exist

I can't speak for other religions, but a decent amount of Christians believe suicide is a one-way trip to hell (I don't, but I don't recommend it). Hell is way worse than any incel can imagine. At least on Earth, we have copes.

Low iq thread. Put atheists instead of religious people. Why u atheists dont go ER or suicide? There is according to you no hell so why dont u end this duffer u stupid low iq fgts

Suicide or Killing someone is permanent hell in islam

Because it is one of the biggest sins and I don't want to go to hell.

Low iq thread. Put atheists instead of religious people. Why u atheists dont go ER or suicide? There is according to you no hell so why dont u end this duffer u stupid low iq fgts

Then hire someone to kill you problem solved

If you think life is an incel is "hell" compared to the real hell then you don't really know anything at all.

If you think life is an incel is "hell" compared to the real hell then you don't really know anything at all.
Then hire someone to kill you problem solved

if you are atheist why not kill yourself, there is no afterlife so there is nothing stopping you.

if you are atheist why not kill yourself, there is no afterlife so there is nothing stopping you.

I will do sooner or later but i don't want to put my younger brother through this right now.

giphy.gif

If its haraam why are islamist suicide bomber blowing themselves up?
Martyrdom washes away all sins, including suicide. It's why degenerates from the West who have indulged in all the pleasures Western civilization has to offer are the most prone to radicalization, they want Allah to forgive them for their sins.

But martyrs go straight to heaven, right? You should wage holy war on normies.

God has got to be enjoying your suffering pretty good if he doesn't want you to be able to end it.

sovngarde awaits

I will do sooner or later but i don't want to put my younger brother through this right now.

And you think us religious folks don't have similar situations, you dumb motherfucker?

Religion is the biggest bullshit cope there is TBH.

Religion is the biggest bullshit cope there is TBH.
Truer words never spoken. We need one of those proper global extermination campaigns to rid the human genepool of this mental defect, holy fuck.

Truer words never spoken. We need one of those proper global extermination campaigns to rid the human genepool of this mental defect, holy fuck.

Believing that religion is keeping you down is cope as fuck. Cringey too. Godlessness brings some of the worst social ills every time it happens to enough of a segment of society.

Believing that religion is keeping you down is cope as fuck. Cringey too. Godlessness brings some of the worst social ills every time it happens to enough of a segment of society.

Stop coping. Religion caused the most harm and wars in the past and even today.

Statistics show countries with high percent of atheists have the best living quality and the least crime and problems.

It is not by any means keeping me down, but its followers are some of the most insane and irrational people on earth, and the retardation they espouse hurts people who can actually think without brainwashed initial suppositions. Just look at your other thread you just made, how much more cringey than that can it get? Not much.

The only thing keeping me down is my genuinely deformed face. I keep away from any kind of "society" anyway, I could not care less as such.

what the fuck went through your head when you thought this was a thread worthy of posting? you must be extremely low iq

How is it even possible to be this low IQ? This has to be a troll thread.

Atheist cucks are the reason as to why inceldom currently exists in the West. Islamic nations have hot, fertile wives reserved for literal subhumans.

Statistics show countries with high percent of atheists have the best living quality and the least crime and problems.
Statistics also show that countries with high percent of atheists are the most degenerate, leftist, femoid-worshipping, multicultural hell-holes in the planet.

How do you get to the virgins of paradise then?
c7zminu1vs7z.jpg
Idk who lied to you and told you that you're funny. By both Egyptian and western standards your sense of humor and creativity are in the negative. Also your complex with Islam is immense and my curiosity is eating me up to know why.

Statistics also show that countries with high percent of atheists are the most degenerate, leftist, femoid-worshipping, multicultural hell-holes in the planet.

e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg

It's a sin.

Plus I don't know why but I see it as something positive not to off myself. It's like one of my life goals. Don't die from suicide. Lol.

Western Europe is the perfect example, cuck.

The east is as degenerate as the west just in different ways and things. Stop coping the whole world is degenerate.

Martyrdom washes away all sins, including suicide. It's why degenerates from the West who have indulged in all the pleasures Western civilization has to offer are the most prone to radicalization, they want Allah to forgive them for their sins.

In islamic scripture suicide is never considered as martyrdom. You are martyr only when you die on the front line.

In islamic scripture suicide is never considered as martyrdom. You are martyr only when you die on the front line.
I am just explaining the mindset of those who decide to blow themselves up in the name of Islam. Even if it's inaccurate, it's what these people are told.

It is not by any means keeping me down, but its followers are some of the most insane and irrational people on earth, and the retardation they espouse hurts people who can actually think without brainwashed initial suppositions. Just look at your other thread you just made, how much more cringey than that can it get? Not much.

The only thing keeping me down is my genuinely deformed face. I keep away from any kind of "society" anyway, I could not care less as such.

I'm a disabled shut-in incel and this is a fucking place for discussing our shared condition. Talking shit about me for that saying is bullshit and you should fucking leave this site.

Yours is exactly the kind of attitude and mentality most atheists who religionbash have. I did too before I accepted Christ. It's a way of being that would make you a loser even if you looked like a Chad.

Those nations became atheistic after Christians built the industrial world, they gave them the societies they got comfortable enough to become atheists in. And they're already self-destructing just a few generations on with their godless liberalism. Communism, feminism, general post-modernism, all from atheism.

EXTREMELY low-IQ thread.

Do you have any idea how major religious sects work? In pretty much all of them, you're going to Hell for killing yourself, and I guarantee you it's way worse than how you're living on Earth right now.

I mean you believe in hell and heaven but they can't be worse than living life as incel. So why not off yourself?

Getting raped in your ass by demons for an eternity is worse than not getting laid for a few decades.............. are you retarded?

If you were a religiouscel, why fight against degeneracy? When we can demand for surgeries? Getting validation in a degenerate state is fine enough tbh.