Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Religiontards don't belong on this site

Ghostface

Ghostface

Sleepwalk my life away
★★★★★
Had the unfortunate encounter of talking to a newfag religion shithead that couldn't keep their beliefs private, and i lost my shit, it feels like a bad fucking joke to see someone like that make an account on here, act smug as shit about it, completely ignoring my disdain for them cause of "muh faith", and talking like one of dumbass missionaries that show up at your door, Being a christian like that retard while involving yourself with the blackpill has to be an oxymoron, you religiontards are meant to have big ol familes, tons of kids, a wife, give a church your money for what? BLESSSINGSS? IF YOURE A FUCKING INCEL, HOW DO YOU EXPECT TO KEEP YOUR FAITH WHILE ALSO REALZING HOW OVER IT IS FOR YOUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!! and for fucks sake Its like giving your money to an onlyfans whore, emptiness funds that wont fucking follow you to your sky zoo, fucking cucks i swear. This place, the blackpill, is its own cult, like the church, but there is no man in the sky dictating us, its each of us, bonding together to cope on this rock, i came here to avoid those pathetic assholes that burned me for so long as a kid and teen when i had to attend that bullshit, if you're somehow a incel that is so delusional that you have a faith like that while also beleiving in the blackpill ideology, then why not just rope now? If that sky zoo is so divine and peaceful, why do you still cope and annoy people who hate you and were burned because they werent good enough for the Church cuck leaders. Just fuck off!

View: https://youtu.be/t7zeZNWHGw0

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
your faith summarized by capeshit

also the religiontard in question @BreezyHills You dont get to speak about me, you daft piece of shit, about "how i live rent free in your head" you just need to fuck off from this site, keep that fucking shit to yourself, to your mighty faith and family, not to strangers on the internet that you know nothing about.

also you @Cayden Zhang how you instantly sided with that religion cuck, just fucking lol, i know you read that entire argument i had between him, how he completely ignored my anger, my hate, trying to shove his stupid shit in the faces of incels on here, you're scum, fuck off.

and you mod @Uggo Mongo how you disregarded my private dm about this, i have the upmost respect for the mods, but i gave you a clear wall of text of why any type of religion should be kept private on here, that the blackpill should come first, this place is all some of us have in life, and you gave the minimum amount of fucks about my problem that gives me ptsd to this day, it just feels like i really need to vent first about all this, i know the ignore list works, but not good enough, you ignore someone, you can still see clear as day whenever they post, its just fucked.

goatfuckers are the worst

1723567364185w

i guess it helps keep faithcels keeping their sanity, not everyone can handle the blackpill tbh

Had the unfortunate encounter of talking to a newfag religion shithead that couldn't keep their beliefs private, and i lost my shit, it feels like a bad fucking joke to see someone like that make an account on here, act smug as shit about it, completely ignoring my disdain for them cause of "muh faith", and talking like one of dumbass missionaries that show up at your door, Being a christian like that retard while involving yourself with the blackpill has to be an oxymoron, you religiontards are meant to have big ol familes, tons of kids, a wife, give a church your money for what? BLESSSINGSS? IF YOURE A FUCKING INCEL, HOW DO YOU EXPECT TO KEEP YOUR FAITH WHILE ALSO REALZING HOW OVER IT IS FOR YOUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!! and for fucks sake Its like giving your money to an onlyfans whore, emptiness funds that wont fucking follow you to your sky zoo, fucking cucks i swear. This place, the blackpill, is its own cult, like the church, but there is no man in the sky dictating us, its each of us, bonding together to cope on this rock, i came here to avoid those pathetic assholes that burned me for so long as a kid and teen when i had to attend that bullshit, if you're somehow a incel that is so delusional that you have a faith like that while also beleiving in the blackpill ideology, then why not just rope now? If that sky zoo is so divine and peaceful, why do you still cope and annoy people who hate you and were burned because they werent good enough for the Church cuck leaders. Just fuck off!

View: https://youtu.be/t7zeZNWHGw0

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
your faith summarized by capeshit

also the religiontard in question @BreezyHills You dont get to speak about me, you daft piece of shit, about "how i live rent free in your head" you just need to fuck off from this site, keep that fucking shit to yourself, to your mighty faith and family, not to strangers on the internet that you know nothing about.

also you @Cayden Zhang how you instantly sided with that religion cuck, just fucking lol, i know you read that entire argument i had between him, how he completely ignored my anger, my hate, trying to shove his stupid shit in the faces of incels on here, you're scum, fuck off.

and you mod @Uggo Mongo how you disregarded my private dm about this, i have the upmost respect for the mods, but i gave you a clear wall of text of why any type of religion should be kept private on here, that the blackpill should come first, this place is all some of us have in life, and you gave the minimum amount of fucks about my problem that gives me ptsd to this day, it just feels like i really need to vent first about all this, i know the ignore list works, but not good enough, you ignore someone, you can still see clear as day whenever they post, its just fucked.

Just let people cope the way they want, it literally makes 0 difference in your life. I even have a friend IRL who is a Christian, I just tell him not to bring that shit up and he doesn't. That easy.

View attachment 1223702

Just let people cope the way they want, it literally makes 0 difference in your life. I even have a friend IRL who is a Christian, I just tell him not to bring that shit up and he doesn't. That easy.
no, and it does, its why i made this thread dumbass, if their religious it needs to be kept to themselves. not out in the open ON PURPOSE to annoy the ones that aren't. Your friend is a smart guy, maybe the tards on here should do the same thing and not bring IT UP

i made a similar thread and it ended up getting swarmed by religioncucks insulting me. Primarily muslims.

I agree that religion shouldn't be discussed here because it has nothing to do with the bp , because religion contradicts with the beliefs of the bp.

Religion is usually present the most in the redpill community. Being blackpilled especially a blackpilled incel means that you've completely given up hope and there is nothing that you can do about your current situation yet some incels here sperg out about religion and await their saviors.

no, and it does, its why i made this thread dumbass, if their religious it needs to be kept to themselves. not out in the open ON PURPOSE to annoy the ones that aren't. Your friend is a smart guy, maybe the tards on here should do the same thing and not bring IT UP
If it bothers you, just ignore it

the sole fact that you are worshiping a higher being that purposefuly made you ugly meanwhile it made others genetically superior, handsome, tall , higher IQ is just cucked as hell.

But religioncels are usually very low IQ, so whatever you say they'll use it against you and accuse you of being a reddit atheist soy. You can't rly argue with the religioncuck so do not even try to reason with them.

"god loves you" but made you an unlovable chudcel freak genetic dead-end so you better still love him back ok inkie???

i made a similar thread and it ended up getting swarmed by religioncucks insulting me. Primarily muslims.

I agree that religion shouldn't be discussed here because it has nothing to do with the bp , because religion contradicts with the beliefs of the bp.

Religion is usually present the most in the redpill community. Being blackpilled especially a blackpilled incel means that you've completely given up hope and there is nothing that you can do about your current situation yet some incels here sperg out about religion and await their saviors.
Being blackpilled just means that u realise looks are most imporant think in life I think being religious is retarded aswell but I understand that its hard to give up the hope

Cope. Atheisttards don't belong on this site either. Atheism is the main reason we are in this liberal, degenerate, hedonistic society. Atheism destroys the fabric of soceity and encourages foids to be degenerate.

Cope. Atheisttards don't belong on this site either. Atheism is the main reason we are in this liberal, degenerate, hedonistic society. Atheism destroys the fabric of soceity and encourages foids to be degenerate.
Anti nature is the reason we live in this society

@Uggo Mongo also it wasnt my intention to paint in you in negative light either, i have no quarrel with you, perhaps i missed it when you said that religious discussions are allowed on here, but i went over the Rules and FAQ and i saw no such rule placed. All that religious stuff i think clashes way too severely with the blackpill ideology. Its a predicament that i think should soley be kept to any religious persons own mind, and not put on here so publicly.

Major cope, foids have always been degenerate, society is degenerate, the suits in power created all this, this turmoil, my conscience is clear that i dont give away my personal finances/time/and patience to a place that hates lonely worthless men like me

Do you have any proof that asserts the cause behind overt religiosity is spite?
I disagree with that notion. There is a religious solution to inceldom. Muslim takeover or Christian theocracy. If you disagree you are high as a kite coper that believes in Marxism-Rodgerism or other esoteric ideology that will never take hold in society. Religion will also be present when discussing other blackpill topics such as female solipsism, the nature of good and evil and general degeneracy in society.

Being blackpilled just means that u realise looks are most imporant think in life I think being religious is retarded aswell but I understand that its hard to give up the hope
it is. That's why they're not fully blackpilled. There is a reason why the most religious countries are the biggest shitholes. Look at the middle east , africa where christianity is predominant. Those shitholes will never develop no matter how much they pray to Allah and Jesus.

I thank god everyday for making me an atheist

thank you for your high iq response mang, ive kept that anger in for so long, and to be honest, until i saw that religiontard the other day, i swear ive never seen any other user on here make it so obvious they were religious and wanted everyone around them to know it.

redpill shouldnt be allowed in any form on this site

the sole fact that you are worshiping a higher being that purposefuly made you ugly meanwhile it made others genetically superior, handsome, tall , higher IQ is just cucked as hell.
It baffles me that they're incapable of wrapping their heads around this

judaism is the main reason we are in this liberal, degenerate, hedonistic society. judaism destroys the fabric of soceity and encourages foids to be degenerate.
Fixed that for you

I wish i could still be religious. Unfortunately i grew past 70 iq

it is. That's why they're not fully blackpilled. There is a reason why the most religious countries are the biggest shitholes. Look at the middle east , africa where christianity is predominant. Those shitholes will never develop no matter how much they pray to Allah and Jesus.
Add Pajeetland too, morons cope to no end with religious strifes to distract themselves from their subhumanity

I disagree with that notion. There is a religious solution to inceldom. Muslim takeover or Christian theocracy. If you disagree you are high as a kite coper that believes in Marxism-Rodgerism or other esoteric ideology that will never take hold in society. Religion will also be present when discussing other blackpill topics such as female solipsism, the nature of good and evil and general degeneracy in society.
Foids still cheated on their husbands even during the most religious periods in humanity. Foids have always cared the most about looks. Even kings in the past got cucked by genetically superior men.

Religion does not help the feral nature of foids they'll always chase the best genetics no matter how much religion threatens to punish them for adultery.

Looks > wealth and status even during the medieval ages.

LARPing as a muslim is obviously cringe too.

It baffles me that they're incapable of wrapping their heads around this
it's always the biggest subhumans that cling to religion with their dear life. I've never heard about a religious CHAD, they do exist but barely give any thought to it honestly. Not as obessed as the subhuman religion copers.

I wish i could still be religious. Unfortunately i grew past 70 iq
it just shows that you're much above the average IQ in whatever arabic shithole you live in.

it's always the biggest subhumans that cling to religion with their dear life. I've never heard about a religious CHAD, they do exist but barely give any thought to it honestly. Not as obessed as the subhuman religion copers.
It's mind numbing how they go along with those preposterous rituals which adds nothing to their benefit by any stretch while the religious foids get plowed by religiously apathetic chads

Agreed. Theyll sometimes cope by saying something like "not everyone can be chad" or "god didnt make you incel" or theyll just act like its a coincidence that youre ugly, but they always forget the fact that god DELIBERATELY made you an incel. He is all powerful, so he couldve prevented it, and he is all knowing, meaning he knew you would be an incel. He couldve made you a normie but he intentionally made you an ugly incel.

But religioncels are usually very low IQ
true, it's why really poor areas like the deep south in America are so religious, and its also why places like the middle east, mexico, africa, etc. are so religious. Meanwhile in higher IQ places like the rest of America, western/northern europe, and east asia, religion is nowhere to be seen

My mom is the most religious person ive ever seen and she probably has like 60iq. Im not trying to be mean but she is actually retarded. She doesnt even know what logic is, and she often loses arguments against herself and doesnt even realize it lmao.

, so whatever you say they'll use it against you and accuse you of being a reddit atheist soy.
Yeah, i always try to make it clear in my posts that im not a reddit atheist or anything because i really dont want to be associated with them. Personally i dont actually hate religious people, i just hate some of the things they say and argue

You can't rly argue with the religioncuck so do not even try to reason with them.
The worst part is that when you actually beat them in an argument, they just stop responding. So I as well have stopped arguing with them at this point

Religious or anti-religious threads are allowed in the lounge within reason. Threads about religious communities could be allowed in inceldom discussion if they were applicable. Religious tinged comments also aren't against the rules unless it amounts to "proselytizing" which would be at the mod's discretion.

One of my favorite Butcher clips. I would never worship a god who forces me to suffer every day of my life. If god is real, he really fucked up my life. Worst part is, he'd probably send me to hell even AFTER living such a terrible life. He would give me no mercy. What a cunt