Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Religion is required to fight gynocentrism

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
Without religion in place men will always fall into worshiping women and kissing the ground they walk on. The only means that you can force change on this behavior is by convincing these men that they'll be eternally punished for treating women in such fashion. Look at any society where women are put in place. They're all religious.

I might not be religious myself but i understand it's a necessary tool to combat gynocentrism.

Most of the religions in history knew the truth about women and thats why they treated them like that.Even as non beliver myself i prefer to be 100% deluted into beliving in some spirit or god than worshiping foids.

Most of the religions in history knew the truth about women and thats why they treated them like that.Even as non beliver myself i prefer to be 100% deluted into beliving in some spirit or god than worshiping foids.
Based

Without religion in place men will always fall into worshiping women and kissing the ground they walk on. The only means that you can force change on this behavior is by convincing these men that they'll be eternally punished for treating women in such fashion. Look at any society where women are put in place. They're all religious.

I might not be religious myself but i understand it's a necessary tool to combat gynocentrism.
That's a good point. Even in the Bible, one of the main commandments is: do not create an idol for yourself. In fact, in an atheistic society, people act solely through their instincts, and instinct speaks of the need to reproduce in any way, even if it means humiliating themselves in front of foids.

Although I am an atheist, I am not militant. I can understand that atheism is always a return to an animal state and behavior.

That's a good point. Even in the Bible, one of the main commandments is: do not create an idol for yourself. In fact, in an atheistic society, people act solely through their instincts, and instinct speaks of the need to reproduce in any way, even if it means humiliating themselves in front of foids.
I dont think modern men worship women i think women boosted their standarts to impossible,and thats why there are a lot of red pilled betabuxx slaves who think their only job is to satify foid's needs and expect from her to not cheat on him or dump him.

I dont think modern men worship women i think women boosted their standarts to impossible,and thats why there are a lot of red pilled betabuxx slaves who think their only job is to satify foid's needs and expect from her to not cheat on him or dump him.
Yes, but it is your instincts that make you have sex with a woman at any cost, no matter how much it costs you difficulties, money, mental health, you will still go down this path. The fact that foids successfully exploit our instincts against us is already obvious.

Yes, but it is your instincts that make you have sex with a woman at any cost, no matter how much it costs you difficulties, money, mental health, you will still go down this path. The fact that foids successfully exploit our instincts against us is already obvious.
In nature sex should come naturally almost without an effort.But us moderns fucked this up

Religions are a joke. The only way to truly combat gynocenterism is with acts of violence on a massive scale (in game)

In nature sex should come naturally almost without an effort.But us moderns fucked this up
On the contrary, in nature, sex is always obtained with great effort, even on the example of domestic cats. When the mating period comes, your cat can leave for a couple of days and not appear, and then come beaten up, because sex for them gets through a fight in natural conditions. It's the same with other animals. Monogamy is a human invention, and what we are seeing now, when Chads (20%) get 80% of the whole pussy, this is the natural scenario.

On the contrary, in nature, sex is always obtained with great effort, even on the example of domestic cats. When the mating period comes, your cat can leave for a couple of days and not appear, and then come beaten up, because sex for them gets through a fight in natural conditions. It's the same with other animals. Monogamy is a human invention, and what we are seeing now, when Chads (20%) get 80% of the whole pussy, this is the natural scenario.
Actually you are right,very good point, the mistake is mine.

Every religion is foid worship and a tool of kikes.

They worship women and Chad

Jfl. Yea those types of people are animals

Hypergamy has always existed. Past worship is cope
Past worship is cope i agree also hypergamy always existed but not in these levels.Where foids can choose men from social media and have countless choices.

Jfl. Yea those types of people are animals
We are homo sapiens and we are animals. Although we are distinguished from monkeys by some random mutation that increased our brain size and allowed us to achieve what we have.

Past worship is cope i agree also hypergamy always existed but not in these levels.Where foids can choose men from social media and have countless choices.
Around 8.000 years ago when agriculture started, 1 guy procreated for 17 foids. It looks like we are slowly but surely going back to these days

We are homo sapiens and we are animals. Although we are distinguished from monkeys by some random mutation that increased our brain size and allowed us to achieve what we have.
Yea. So the lower life forms are the foidshippers (portmanteau)

Monkeys and Homo Sapiens share a common ancestor. One of the reasons our brains grew were due to increased protein intake from meat