Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Religion is not cope!

• Thread starter Deleted member 20195
  • Start date
Deleted member 20195

Deleted member 20195

Self-banned
-
Religion was the only thing stopping inceldom. Before seperation of Church and State only one man could marry one woman and Adultery plus pre marital sex were sins therefore also a crime. Now Chad doesn't have to commit but gets a harem of foids while you rot.

If you want religion instated just for its artificial purposes (Monogamy, no drugs, etc.) but don't actually believe in the religion then you're retarded. Just put it as a government tenant if you want religious pros without the cons of religion, like what the US did with its constitution
`

You'd still be an incel as long as they had rights.

We need another crusade. Devs Vvlt.

If you want religion instated just for its artificial purposes (Monogamy, no drugs, etc.) but don't actually believe in the religion then you're retarded. Just put it as a government tenant if you want religious pros without the cons of religion, like what the US did with its constitution
`

i hope all heavencopers die in the most miserable death ever imaginable. death to you all

You'd still be an incel as long as they had rights.
Foids being considered equals was also a rotten fruit of secularism. In the bible, foids were made for men and should never have authority over us.

We need another crusade. Devs Vvlt.
DEUS VULT

the more I learn, the more I discover all the fun parts of Christianity are Greek influence
allegedly it's similar with Judaism and Maimonides repurposing Artistotle
everyone loves their Greeks, but they were pagans who buttfucked teen boys, so they're afraid to say it aloud :feelshaha:

`
What pros did they keep? So you're saying punishment for adultery and premarital sex was a con :soy:

It would just be better to have those rules as part of the rules of the state

the more I learn, the more I discover all the fun parts of Christianity are Greek influence
allegedly it's similar with Judaism and Maimonides repurposing Artistotle
everyone loves their Greeks, but they were pagans who buttfucked teen boys, so they're afraid to say it aloud :feelshaha:
The greeks learned boyfuck from the jewish merchants....

`