Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Religion is for stupid fucking people

A

agapito

Recruit
★★
If you're an incel and believe in god you're fucking dumb and a cuck. I feel no empathy for stupid people that want to fix their lives through prayer. Every time I see a fucking church I wanna burn it the fuck down with everyone inside and light me a blunt with the flames. I despise jehova faggots knocking on my door to sell me their dogma. I shall greet them with a shotgun next time.

If you're an incel and believe in god you're fucking dumb and a cuck. I feel no empathy for stupid people that want to fix their lives through prayer. Every time I see a fucking church I wanna burn it the fuck down with everyone inside and light me a blunt with the flames. I despise jehova faggots knocking on my door to sell me their dogma. I shall greet them with a shotgun next time.
Ok GrAY

How old are you btw?

Based and true. :yes::yes::yes::yes::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice:

Religion is normie trait.

I didn’t read but I agree in general

some people worship gods, some people worship foids

God, or gods, can be a cope. But they can also be awful. Just like any cope tbh. Moderation is very important.

You're anger is misdirected GrAY, religion should be the least of your worries as a subhuman.