Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Religion is bullshit

grayjedi90

grayjedi90

Is it just me or is it getting crazier out there?
★★★★
God has a plan and it's gods will they say. Then why the fuck are you praying? He wont change his plan for some pesky human.

God is kind and loves humans yet he created a place of fire, torture and suffering for us.

God is an almighty being yet he bothers watching pesky humans everyday and check if they follow his commandments. If i were that almighty i would have better things to do.

JFL and stop with this cope already

religion is major cope.

we all worm food when we die

Religion is cope but i cant stand most atheists

These gullible morons have been bred to be this dumb by the rulers throughout history. They are unreachable it seems like. I commend you for trying though.

i wish i had the ferver as religious fucks
i like the idea of praying to Saints (St. BlackOps2cel, may many blessings be upon Him)
we are all fucking lost regardless and society has thrown us in the trash
at least religion gave some hope

Religion was the original cope.

VisVoi said:
Religion was the original cope.
yep
any idiot can follow authority and not question it, after all, look at all these tall buildings and statues!
no pleb is allowed to question purpose on his own to them, seems to have worked wonders for millennia

Atheism is an ally to feminism and femoid rights in general.

Christianity controlled female nature and promoted arranged marriages.

yep
any idiot can follow authority and not question it, after all, look at all these tall buildings and statues!
no pleb is allowed to question purpose on his own to them, seems to have worked wonders for millennia
Religion is not a cope. Don't talk nonsense if you know nothing.

Atheism is an ally to feminism and femoid rights in general.

Christianity controlled female nature and promoted arranged marriages.

And even then they still cheated and whored arround

Religion is poison.

Happy 14th birthday.

That sure is convincing. Did your father tell you that? Try using your brain, its in there somewhere probably.
Stop fucking with me. It seems you're very upset about something i did to you.

*God's Plan by Drake plays softly in the background*

It's not even worth writing out an essay to these kinds of people. If we ignore them, they might go away.

"Then why the fuck are you praying? He wont change his plan for some pesky human."

To beg for his mercy, point of worship is to show submission for a higher being in the first place.

"God is kind and loves humans yet he created a place of fire, torture and suffering for us.
He is only kind for believer and loves his believers.

"God is an almighty being yet he bothers watching pesky humans everyday and check if they follow his commandments. If i were that almighty i would have better things to do."

Yet you are not god, you dont know how such a powerful being would think or act. Maybe he has a megalomaniac side he likes to hide, who knows. Also what kind of "better things"?

It's not even worth writing out an essay to these kinds of people. If we ignore them, they might go away.
People who think that sex is the ultimate thing in life and everything else is "cope" don't deserve to live.

"Then why the fuck are you praying? He wont change his plan for some pesky human."

To beg for his mercy, point of worship is to show submission for a higher being in the first place.

"God is kind and loves humans yet he created a place of fire, torture and suffering for us.

"God is an almighty being yet he bothers watching pesky humans everyday and check if they follow his commandments. If i were that almighty i would have better things to do."

Yet you are not god, you dont know how such a powerful being would think or act. Maybe he has a megalomaniac side he likes to hide, who knows. Also what kind of "better things"?
They apply our standards, logic and laws to the god who created them in the first place.

Legit 0 IQ.

I wish I could believe in religion

They apply our standards, logic and laws to the god who created them in the first place.

Legit 0 IQ.

Yes indeed, that is why i like to stand by
agnosticism.

The enemies of feminists and this degenerate society are uncucked heterosexual Christian men.

This should go into Offtopic

Stop fucking with me. It seems you're very upset about something i did to you.
You are one comical individual, I will give you that. Not in any way you are intending of course, but it is kinda fun watching you desperately cope in various ways. Your arrival to this forum was amusing. That is pretty much the whole of it. You seem genuinely retarded, and I find such people detestable generally.

Good luck in life or death.

Organized religion serves as a means of maintaining coherance in a society. The religious base of religion is flawed. You can believe in a god but definatley not one the way famous religions describe him. I personally believe in a God as a source of power and wisdom

You are one comical individual, I will give you that. Not in any way you are intending of course, but it is kinda fun watching you desperately cope in various ways. Your arrival to this forum was amusing. That is pretty much the whole of it. You seem genuinely retarded, and I find such people detestable generally.

Good luck in life or death.
It seems like my existence is really bothering you a lot. Rest assured man and know that whatever i do that makes you hate me, i won't ever stop it. I like to make people likr you more hateful and angry at me because it makes me always sure that i'm right.

I like certain aspects of religion but I think believing in gods, demons, flying horses, etc. is dumb. I also hate how you can't say anything bad about religion without coming off as some edgy neckbeard.

It seems like my existence is really bothering you a lot. Rest assured man and know that whatever i do that makes you hate me, i won't ever stop it. I like to make people likr you more hateful and angry at me because it makes me always sure that i'm right.
Ahahah okay, please keep doing it, I will keep chuckling at it when I have some free time to waste at this forum. Keep thinking you occupy space in my mind if it comforts you, you pathetic fuck. Go ahead and post your spiritual insights please, I beg you!?

Ahahah okay, please keep doing it, I will keep chuckling at it when I have some free time to waste at this forum. Keep thinking you occupy space in my mind if it comforts you, you pathetic fuck. Go ahead and post your spiritual insights please, I beg you!?
Will do it soon bro, stay tuned ;)

"to show submission"
that says it all already

"onlybkind to believer"

how about one person who was raised on another religion and never even got to know the "true" one? how is he supposed to magically find out? how would that be fair?

"how such a powerful being would act"

thats the thing. Logic debunks the existence of any kind of religious god. If you are everything, absolute power, then you would be already perfection. All gods of religions are depicted showing emotion, like love, anger, didsapointment... emotions are already a sign of imperfection. And things like anger or dissapoitnent happen when things dont result like you wanted. If things ever fail to be like you wish wherebis your fucking omnipotence and absolute power? An absolute being also would take no action, for he would be everything and absolute already and wouldnt either br bound to any dimension like time either. If everything already is, change is not needed. Change is needed if something has to be improved, which if you are almighty, wouldnt happen. A god that takes the steps to create universe, and perform changes on it and even be dissapointed with some results, is not almighty, is not absolute and therefore cant be the god.

The idea of a god is a logical paradox.

God has a plan and it's gods will they say. Then why the fuck are you praying? He wont change his plan for some pesky human.

I agree with the first part to a certain extent. You sill have to go out and make things happen. I think prayer is good for meditative purposes and asking for spiritual help in tough situations. Not necessarily for God mapping out your whole life. One must act.

God is kind and loves humans yet he created a place of fire, torture and suffering for us.

The doctrine of "Hell" is a false doctrine and literally not taught anywhere in the Bible. It comes from biased mistranslations and misinterpretations of scripture. The Lake of Fire already happened, and "forever and ever" is a word picture describing TOTALITY, not INFINITY (See Isaiah 34:10, Edom is not still burning today). The "eternal punishment" spoken of by Jesus should actually be trasnlated "AGE" of punishment, and like the Lake of Fire, referred to punishments to come upon the apostate Jews as the Old Covenant was replaced with the new.

religion is the biggest cope of all lmao. Cope about life being unfair but being relieved because "after all I have heaven anyways". Cope to explain the unknown and the fear of death. Cope to answer where do we come from.

Im baffled at the amount of religious people in a place thats supposed to be blackpilled seriously. Religion is the cope even many bluepilled normies see as a cope.

Im baffled at the amount of religious people in a place thats supposed to be blackpilled seriously. Religion is the cope even many bluepilled normies see as a cope.
They are not blackpilled whatsoever, they are just deluded, full of rage and desperate for company.

"to show submission"
that says it all already

"only kind to believer"

how about one person who was raised on another religion and never even got to know the "true" one? how is he supposed to magically find out? how would that be fair?

"how such a powerful being would act"

thats the thing. Logic debunks the existence of any kind of religious god. If you are everything, absolute power, then you would be already perfection. All gods of religions are depicted showing emotion, like love, anger, didsapointment... emotions are already a sign of imperfection. And things like anger or dissapoitnent happen when things dont result like you wanted. If things ever fail to be like you wish wherebis your fucking omnipotence and absolute power? An absolute being also would take no action, for he would be everything and absolute already and wouldnt either br bound to any dimension like time either. If everything already is, change is not needed. Change is needed if something has to be improved, which if you are almighty, wouldnt happen. A god that takes the steps to create universe, and perform changes on it and even be dissapointed with some results, is not almighty, is not absolute and therefore cant be the god.

The idea of a god is a logical paradox.

"That says it all already."

Says what exactly? When you believe in a omnipotent and omniscient being i dont think a submission wanting god would sound too extreme.

how about one person who was raised on another religion and never even got to know the "true" one? how is he supposed to magically find out?

I cant really defend religion againts these questions, i dont think a megalomaniac god would care about "fairness".

"Thats the thing. Logic debunks the existence of any kind of religious god. If you are everything, absolute power, then you would be already perfection. "

I like the take of Aquinas on this one.

“Every contingent being was caused by something else that happened before it and so either there’s an infinite causal chain of contingent beings extending backwards or there’s a first cause, something that wasn’t caused by anything else but which started everything else. There can’t be an infinite causal chain extending backwards, though, which means that there must be first cause, something that wasn’t caused by anything else but which started everything else. Therefore, God exists.”

1-God exists.

2. Every contingent being was caused by something else that happened before it.

3. Either there’s an infinite causal chain of contingent beings extending backwards or there’s a first cause, something that wasn’t caused by anything else but which started everything else.

4. There can’t be an infinite causal chain extending backwards.

5. There’s a first cause, something that wasn’t caused by anything else but which started everything else.

On infinite causal chain extending backwards:

"Now in efficient causes it is not possible to go on to infinity, because in all efficient causes following in order, the first is the cause of the intermediate cause, and the intermediate is the cause of the ultimate cause, whether the intermediate cause be several, or only one. Now to take away the cause is to take away the effect. Therefore, if there be no first cause among efficient causes, there will be no ultimate, nor any intermediate cause. But if in efficient causes it is possible to go on to infinity, there will be no first efficient cause, neither will there be an ultimate effect, nor any intermediate efficient causes; all of which is plainly false…."

Even though critiques like to call this equivocate i am inclined to believe that is still holds its ground.

I know that this is a argument for start of existence and god, not religious god. It is the one of the most basic arguments that made for god ater all.

"All gods of religions are depicted showing emotion, like love, anger, didsapointment... emotions are already a sign of imperfection. And things like anger or dissapoitnent happen when things dont result like you wanted.

I think the word you are looking for is "anthropomorphic god", the problem is that is there another organism that cant show "humanistic attribute"? By saying "human attribute" you imply anthropocentric bias, these "attrabutes" we use are just classification methos that can be used to describe anything when used not as literary device.

"An absolute being also would take no action, for he would be everything and absolute already and wouldnt either br bound to any dimension like time either. "

He also could change his being, substance of the very dimension and laws aswell. How do you know that he would take no action?

"everything already is, change is not needed. Change is needed if something has to be improved, which if you are almighty, wouldnt happen. A god that takes the steps to create universe, and perform changes on it and even be dissapointed with some results, is not almighty, is not absolute and therefore cant be the god."

I dont think an omnipotent being would be limited to such limits, even to himself. If you cant create even superior creations that you currently create would you be truly omnipotent?

"The idea of a god is a logical paradox."

I dont think an omnipotent being would be limited by inferior human logic.

religion is the king of all copes.

god == fairy == unicorn == pegasus == fairy == ... == bs

Atheists will always talk about how ridiculous the concept of God while simultaneously believing that literally everything that's ever existed came to be by a microscopic atom spontaneously exploding and expanding into/becoming the universe. JFL @Atheists

Atheists will always talk about how ridiculous the concept of God while simultaneously believing that literally everything that's ever existed came to be by a microscopic atom spontaneously exploding and expanding into/becoming the universe. JFL @Atheists

I dont know how the universe came to be, but better admit ignorance than just say "it was a divine god".

If it was for people like you we would still think rain comes from god wishes too just because once we didnt know how it worked.

I'm not religious either, but do you not want to overthrow the degeneracy that lurks upon our societies? What other ways, means or methods are we going to get rid of degeneracy?

Yeah religion is a major cope. Most of us are still stuck in this rut.

I dont know how the universe came to be, but better admit ignorance than just say "it was a divine god".

If it was for people like you we would still think rain comes from god wishes too just because once we didnt know how it worked.
I have experienced divine intervention which is why I believe. I also think God and science can (And do) co-exist. For example, human are now using science to genetically modify plants and clone animals.