Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Religion in Iran

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quIhQaxN0z8

Christianity says hello :feelshmm:

Yea Iran the least religious middle eastern country but i would feel if you would go to villages and more rural areas they would be a lot more religious but this is probably the case in most middle eastern countries

Christianity & Islam are both just awful- no civilization should be built upon either.

Yea Iran the least religious middle eastern country but i would feel if you would go to villages and more rural areas they would be a lot more religious but this is probably the case in most middle eastern countries
yes,can confirm that its the case in saudi (we live in a shit area, though the peeps in riyadh are liberal fucks likely most atheists are there from across the country)

Which religions should civilizations be built upon?
I'm agnostic, but I've been learning about Paganism in Rome & Greece: These civilizations were both quite patriarchal, and apparently they required for foids to wear a veil when going outside.

Christianity & Islam are both just awful- no civilization should be built upon either.
im a believer and i still agree with this, most churches are unbiblical af and their doctrines are usually based on traditions (these soycatholics)

why ignore all of christian civilization from Constantine in Rome up until the sexual revolution in the 70s?

why ignore all of christian civilization from Constantine in Rome up until the sexual revolution in the 70s?
cuz constantine and the rise of the papacy destroyed the churches (read revelation 2 and 3 speaks about the history of the church's 2000 years in prophetic symbolic 7 letters and god doesnt look too happy when the catholic fucks took over and constantine isnt even saved just so you know)