Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Religion coping doesn’t even work

ColdPillow

ColdPillow

Cardiac arrest will get me one day
★★★★★
NPC’s go to church and get so emotional and happy over God loving them and shit.

I can’t possibly religion cope unless Jesus came down here and gave me a handjob.

Retarded shitheads, how the fuck do you get happy over a God that most likely doesn’t exist? He’s not physically there for you so how am I supposed to cope with being lonely?

How tf do I brainwash myself into getting happy over some sky daddy loving me?

jesus is my best friend he tucks me into bed every night and watches me when i go poo poo and pee :)

NPC’s go to church and get so emotional and happy over God loving them and shit.

I can’t possibly religion cope unless Jesus came down here and gave me a handjob.

Retarded shitheads, how the fuck do you get happy over a God that most likely doesn’t exist? He’s not physically there for you so how am I supposed to cope with being lonely?

How tf do I brainwash myself into getting happy over some sky daddy loving me?

Keep digging down the rabbit hole in an honest sincere search for truth...

FYI... Jesus isn't found in most churches. The bigger the church the more cucked it is. That's a rule of thumb.

The smaller the church, the closer it is to the truth in most cases...

Religion is ultimate cope. I don’t understand why people choose religion to cope with over everything else

God loving them and shit.
Wish I knew what that felt like. Honestly, if there is, or are, any higher powers, it feels like they've been shitting on me, or worse, completely ignoring me my entire life.

Religion is the only reason I haven't raped.

Last edited:
im jealous of religious copers, for me its just "eat, shit, masturbate, then die"

Wish I knew what that felt like. Honestly, if there is, or are, any higher powers, it feels like they've been shitting on me, or worse, completely ignoring me my entire life.
Same I feel like I was only put here to suffer and make people feel better about themselves that they're not me.

religion is low-tier cope

believing in god is like a mental illness...
if u think about it rationally you'll never believe

I have no idea if God is real or not, but I have faith that he is. I’m not super religious, I just read the Bible and like what it says. It’s commandments fall in line with my own morality. I also like how it’s all about being good and helping people.

Jesus went around healing the sick, feeding people and bitching out Jews for being corrupt. He lived as a virgin for 34 years. He got killed in the worst imaginable way by his own people for being a political and religious rebel.

Muhammad on the other hand just killed and raped his way through the Middle East and was eventually poisoned and died.

I have no idea if God is real or not, but I have faith that he is. I’m not super religious, I just read the Bible and like what it says. It’s commandments fall in line with my own morality. I also like how it’s all about being good and helping people.

Jesus went around healing the sick, feeding people and bitching out Jews for being corrupt. He lived as a virgin for 34 years. He got killed in the worst imaginable way by his own people for being a political and religious rebel.

Muhammad on the other hand just killed and raped his way through the Middle East and was eventually poisoned and died.
Jesus was pretty based. But if there is a god, he’s an asshole for giving me this life.

You just don't have enough faith bro
The bible says to walk by faith and not by reality the sight of your ugly incel ass

Most people can't see that gynocentrism conflicts with the bible.

JFL at being incel and believing in God.

Religious values are good though. Society needs them.

Religion is the oldest cope on earth, it's been used to keep incel men pacified since forever.